Articles on this Page
- 06/25/15--16:02: _Repair Install Fail...
- 06/26/15--04:22: _New assembly ready ...
- 06/26/15--15:36: _Using Sysprep in Au...
- 06/27/15--03:45: _linux to windows 7 ...
- 06/27/15--19:34: _Cannot install Wind...
- 06/27/15--22:17: _Unable to install w...
- 06/28/15--05:03: _How to move a boot ...
- 06/28/15--05:41: _Upgrading OEM versi...
- 06/29/15--10:59: _Make bootable parti...
- 06/29/15--11:16: _I have Windows 7 an...
- 06/30/15--04:22: _Problem with Dual-b...
- 06/30/15--06:16: _XP SP3 with 2064 ra...
- 06/30/15--09:39: _Solved Ssd boot pro...
- 07/01/15--11:58: _Solved need help wi...
- 07/02/15--06:28: _Solved Auto-Hiding ...
- 07/02/15--20:08: _Windows 7 Slipstrea...
- 07/03/15--02:52: _Changing from Activ...
- 07/03/15--08:12: _Dual boot
- 07/03/15--19:54: _Hp pavilion elite i...
- 07/04/15--11:05: _Solved "A required ...
- 06/25/15--16:02: Repair Install Fails - Disks not properly recognized?
- 06/26/15--04:22: New assembly ready to be fired up for the first time
- 06/26/15--15:36: Using Sysprep in Audit mode to deploy Win 7 multiple computers
- 06/27/15--03:45: linux to windows 7 install problems
- 06/27/15--19:34: Cannot install Windows 7 on my PC failed to locate drivers.
- 06/27/15--22:17: Unable to install win 7 after changing a hard drive
- 06/28/15--05:03: How to move a boot partition to a new drive?
- 06/28/15--05:41: Upgrading OEM version from 32 to 64bit
- 06/29/15--10:59: Make bootable partition on USB Hard Drive
- 06/29/15--11:16: I have Windows 7 and Xp, and also want ubuntu. All on seperate hd's.
- 06/30/15--04:22: Problem with Dual-boot, installed XP on a computer with Windows 7
- 06/30/15--06:16: XP SP3 with 2064 rams can i install Ubuntu x64 bits? with VBox?
- 06/30/15--09:39: Solved Ssd boot problem
- 07/01/15--11:58: Solved need help with partitions
- 07/02/15--06:28: Solved Auto-Hiding Unused OS in Dual Boot
- 07/02/15--20:08: Windows 7 Slipstream - Order to applying updates?
- 07/03/15--08:12: Dual boot
- 07/03/15--19:54: Hp pavilion elite installing windows seven from wiped hard drive
I'm trying to do a Repair Install following this tutorial (http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/3413-repair-install.html). When I run Install I get this message: "Windows could not retrieve information about the disks on this computer."
I googled around and found that I should go to services.msc, find Virtual Disk, set it on Automatic (although some posters say set it on Manual), start the...
This is the assembly in case anyone missed all of the fun,
Now the fun part really begins :p
I'm a new assembly virgin so be kind :)
Looks like if the board Posts is going to be the "figures crossed" part never done that what is to be expected
Yes I read the manual :p
For a long book it's...
I am trying to set up Win 7 Professional on three computers with the same MB.
I read the thread regarding the use of sysprep.
These are new instillations.
I have just been working under Audit Mode for the first instillation to move the Users folder to the D: drive. I ran the .xml file and am still in audit mode doing things like disabling certain services, etc.
I read that I...
hi all. newbie here, i have a relatively not bad self taught knowledge of windows.
right, i have purchased a toshiba NB250 netbook with linux installed. ive gone to install windows 7 from disk and it comes back saying there is not enough room to store temporary files. which after searching up means that the disk is formatted to linux and windows cant read the disk.... so i downloaded a program...
Long story shorrt:
I got user32.dll error now I cannot even get to my desktop.
When I boot from my hard drive I get error saying no operating system found...
When I boot from USB I cannot find which drives to us cause none show..
I am running custom PC i made..
Also I don't have my windows 7 product key but I do have a windows 8 one, so should I just install that?
I tried and same...
I have a problem to install win 7 after i install new hard drive, I have same problem that describe in this video but this solution does not work for me. any help please
here is link for you tube video
I used to have a hard drive split into 2 partitions, C and D. C drive was used to store windows & system data, D drive was for everything else.
Recently I bought a new drive and used a free software called DriveImage XML to make the image of my C drive and moved it onto a partition on a new drive (G). I then changed bios setting to boot from the new drive.
The result is I am able...
I would like to make a clean install of win7. Using the 32bit version(I have the cd), doesn´t make sense anymore to me so I need the 64bit iso, but how do I get it?? Microsoft stopped this download service for consumers and Dell, from where I bought the computer&OS, has also nothing to do with it...:mad:
I would like later to upgrade to win10 64bit.
Does anybody have an idea how I can...
Been doing a lot of research on this and seem to be running into some issues....
Ok, so here's my current scenario. I have a bootable USB Thumb Drive with Windows 7 PE for running Norton Ghost and a 1 TB USB Hard Drive that has all of the Ghost images on it.
What I want to do is somehow create a bootable partition on the USB Hard Drive and then move the files off the Thumb Drive and into...
Okay so I used to only have Windows 7 (64 bit) but really wanted to film an obscure nostalgic game that only worked on xp. I mainly use 7 but now and xp is not supported anymore. So a time back my poor dad went through all kinds of trouble to dual boot xp, since you gotta install xp first or something. I then got a windows 7 and xp dual boot , both os's are installed on seperate hard drives. Fast...
I am writing this on another computer. I can assure you, that I have never found myself in this kind of frustration when it comes to computers. I have a computer which has Windows 7 installed on it. I have some old games and applications I've always wanted to use, but couldn't because of compatibility issues. I decided to follow a tutorial here on this forum to install Windows XP using dual boot....
XP SP3 with 2064 rams can i install Ubuntu x64 bits? with VBox?ubuntu downlaods say:
x 64 Buts recomandated but if u have less then 2 Gb rami u better install x32
I have an Acer Predator G3120 and i have installd an evo850 ssd 1tb disc. I have win7 64bit home premium. When i activate AHCI mode in my bios windows dont start up.
reinstalling windows 7 on laptop - the disk has 2 partitions, C (big) and D (small)
mistakenly put win7 on the D drive and now it has run out of space.
I would like to put win7 on the c drive
I have copied all the D files to the C drive. I want to delete the D partition but not sure how to proceed while booted from the D drive.
It also seems I cant boot from C in bios using the new...
I have been trying to install Win10 on a dual boot system which includes all my apps and preferences etc. I have succeeded in doing this although I have one problem I just cannot find an answer for.
When I had a dual boot system with Win7 and WinXP whichever OS I was in, the partition for the unused OS was hidden. Currently when I am in Win7 the Win10 partition is visible and available...
I'm preparing for a Windows 7 slip stream install using RT 7 Lite following this tutorial:
Does anyone who has experience with this know if there's a required order to applying the updates on the slip stream?
Another tutorial, using NTLite, mentions that the program...
We have three PCs connected on a network. One is dual boot with Win7 and Win10 (very recently sorted with help from Gregrocker) whilst the other two are both Win7 only with no System Reserved partition. What I want to do is to have both latter PCs with a System Reserved partition and remove the boot files from the OS partition. I know most people seem to want to go the other way but I...
so i have a dell inspiron one 2305 and it has dual boot windows and ubuntu
so i was on the ubuntu and i was cleaning is and i delete the windows file so i reset it and now i cant go on the window7 os its siad missingmcr and i made an installation disc the pc came with preinstall windows7 how do i get it back
Upon installing windows 7 on a hp pavilion elite from a wiped hard drive I encountered a few issues. First I loaded everything as usual and when it came to partitioning I assumed it would have selected the correct one automatically. There were a few there two primary an u allocated space and one labeled hp. I believe the hp one was selected initially. It went on and completed the first step and...
anyone please help me before this i'm able to format my laptop into windows 7 ultimate x64 bit but now when i'm trying to format using the same dvd windows installer a message prevent me from format "required cd/dvd drive device driver is missing". i also downloaded a new iso and burn it into a new dvd and also usb but both with the same results. then i borrowed my friend dvd installer and it...