Articles on this Page
- 07/26/15--22:45: _Recover/restore Win...
- 07/27/15--04:22: _StartUp
- 07/27/15--06:25: _Fresh install of 7 ...
- 07/27/15--08:29: _Change windows 7 pr...
- 07/27/15--14:03: _Keep Receiving "Win...
- 07/28/15--05:12: _Install Windows 7 o...
- 07/28/15--06:37: _Dual boot W7 & W10 ...
- 07/28/15--10:53: _Windows 7 update er...
- 07/28/15--11:39: _Oh no, Windows 10 t...
- 07/28/15--13:30: _Windows 10 upgrade ...
- 07/28/15--15:28: _Recovery with Macri...
- 07/29/15--09:22: _Solved 100Mb system...
- 07/29/15--12:10: _Need advice on MBR ...
- 07/29/15--13:46: _asus K54C clean ins...
- 07/29/15--13:59: _IE 11 Update Code 9...
- 07/29/15--14:07: _Help and questions ...
- 07/29/15--17:41: _Solved windows 10 c...
- 07/29/15--19:42: _Sysprep Problem wit...
- 07/29/15--20:45: _Restore Access Perm...
- 07/29/15--21:13: _Multiple Issues wit...
- 07/26/15--22:45: Recover/restore Windows 7 System Recovery Options after dualboot
- 07/27/15--04:22: StartUp
- 07/27/15--06:25: Fresh install of 7 help please
- 07/27/15--08:29: Change windows 7 product key WITHOUT reinstall [Home prem. -> Pro]
- 07/28/15--05:12: Install Windows 7 on a windows XP home edition
- 07/28/15--06:37: Dual boot W7 & W10 issues accessing files/folders.
- 07/28/15--10:53: Windows 7 update errors
- 07/28/15--13:30: Windows 10 upgrade - personal data issue
- 07/28/15--15:28: Recovery with Macrium Reflect Free - strange boot disk issue
- 07/29/15--09:22: Solved 100Mb system drive preventing Windows Upgrade
- 07/29/15--12:10: Need advice on MBR vs UEFI signatures, consider going win7 to 10
- 07/29/15--13:46: asus K54C clean install help please win 7 x64
- 07/29/15--13:59: IE 11 Update Code 9C59 Need it updated!
- 07/29/15--14:07: Help and questions on reinstalling windows 7
- 07/29/15--17:41: Solved windows 10 couldnt install.
- 07/29/15--19:42: Sysprep Problem with Answer File
- 07/29/15--20:45: Restore Access Permissions on C: Drive after changing in cmd
- 07/29/15--21:13: Multiple Issues with Windows 7 ISO Install
This situation is a bit messy but anyways:
So I dualbooted Windows *_8_* Technical Preview with my OEM Windows 7 Home Premium years back and removed it thereafter, together with restoring the MBR and everything. So now, whenever I press the F8 button at startup to access the Advanced Boot Options, it shows the usual Windows 7 black-and-white options.
Hi, Why do i have to press F1 key to start my system
i have just installed windows 7 again but it is not finding all the updates it needs. it finds about 9 updates then in installs windows sp1 pack and then the windows updater updates, then the windows updater just keeps searching and never stopping. i have reinstalled it 3 times now and its not working.
its missing net.frame works and everything. it normally finds about 71 updates...
I recently scrapped a old laptop, and kept the Windows 7 Pro produkt key. My desktop has a windows 7 home premium edt.
I wish to change to pro, but without reinstalling, and without losing the home premium. Is it possible to switch the pro and home edt. without reinstalling, or losing my home prem. key?
For about a year I have been receiving on boot-up the message "Windows could not start driver configuration service". I may(and stress may) have inadvertently erased that service by accident. I cleaned up a lot of file about a year ago and I think I started getting this message right after that. Now my system is getting unstable and give me the BSOD quite abit. Is there anything I can do like...
I have a question regarding the installation of windows 7 on my old windows XP home edition. I don't know if it is still possible to install it within the current setup I own. I am not an expert and have already seen some of the windows 7 requirements. In particular, I am not too sure about is whether my graphic card ( Intel (R) G41 Express chipset) can take this new windows. I...
I have dual booted a number of times in the past with w7/w8/w10 and all worked fairly well but in the end I gave up and went back to single boot w7 home premium.
The issue I always seem to have is that all 2nd boots had issues with file/folder access. I kept getting the "no permission to access" warning.
My OS is on an ssd as C drive and I have another 2tb spinner with 3 partitions...
I have a Sony Vaio laptop PCG-71911M which is running Windows 7 Home Premium x64. The laptop has been left unattended for a few years and whilst working ok refuses point blank to install any Windows Updates (even though its states there are 78!!!).
I have tried the SURT which asks if I want to install Hotfix for Windows (KB947821) but if I click yes it won't install and the SFC /Scannow...
Sorry couldn't write a proper question in such few words. I'm all set up for the switch to Windows 10 from Win 7 but a thought just occurred to me (not a great time either seeing it's last minute)
Since i'm leaving the country I'm going to remove my flash drive where the OS sits now, and replace it with the old drive that used to be there. This PC will remain here as is so what do I do?
I'm currently running a a 32-bit version of Windows 7 and I have to upgrade to the 64-bit version of Windows 10 (I've already checked if the hardware is ok with that) so I'll have to make a clean installation.
Now: There are two partitions I can use in my HD: the "C" partition, in which I installed W7 and all the software (this is the partition I'd like to completely erase...
I was having issues with my system so decided to restore back to my Macrium gold copy of a clean install.
I have two drives in my PC, on SSD for the Win7 OS and one HDD for data/backup. I had a copy of my gold Win7 as a partition on the HDD. When I went through the recovery process, all seemed to work fine and I'm typing this on the recovered PC. However, it looks like my "System" is...
I'm trying to upgrade my w7 home premium to professional but ran into a problem I can't solve.
As you can see, drive I: is actually the 100Mb drive created by Windows which normally doesn't have a drive letter but apparently gets assigned one when checking compatibility.
What to do? :)
Windows 8 Laptop (Toshiba satellite L855-S5383)
Did Clean install w/ Win7 Ultimate
Currently dual boting win7 and Linux (ubuntu 14.04)
**This/ese question have nothing to do w/ Linux****
If I upgrade from Win 7 to 10, will I be able to revert back ? (created the restore point, along with a system image).
i have a laptop that i bougth not long ago and started giving me problems opening the explorer and no way of doing a recovery to factory since i get multiples errors
my OS is Windows 7 Home Premium x64and i was able to find a copy of windows ultimate but it wont acept my laptop bottom sticker code
i have searched several forums and no luck with my version to do a clean install
I have pretty much searched and tried everything I know how to do to fix this issue and can't come up with a solution. So this is basically my last resort to fix this issue. I've tried almost everything I've ready on the internet to fix this and nothing works. Hoping someone here can give me a hand.
PS I'm decent and PC but I may have to ask stupid questions to give you an...
So windows 10 broke my pc and I only get my dell logo and then black screen when I boot up. My machine is a prebuilt and it never came with the windows 7 installation disc.
So I've been trying to find a way to fix this and I saw on amazon this
Amazon.com: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit Repair Recovery Restore Re Install Disc...
i was looking around windows update to see if i could update my pc to windows 10 but it already tried to ,i didn't get a notification or a loading screen for it .Attachment 367454 (http://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/installation-setup/367454-windows-10-couldnt-install-windows-10.png) what should i do?
I tried to run my answer file and got error. Here is the log. Any help would really be appreciated.
2015-07-29 22:10:05, Info SYSPRP === Beginning of a new sysprep run ===
2015-07-29 22:10:05, Info SYSPRP ========================================================
2015-07-29 22:10:05, Info [0x0f004d] SYSPRP The time is now 2015-07-29...
So, I'm an idiot. I need someone to help me reset ownership and permissions for the c: drive on a hdd. I'm not well versed in cmd so I can't seem to figure it out.
My bf's laptop overheated (so I thought, he was streaming a baseball game, not much else I think, when it shut down unexpectedly last night) and wouldn't reboot. It displayed the Toshiba logo, but when that disappeared the dos type...
My SSD died a few days ago, and I lost my windows 7 pro oem discs. But I still have the license key affixed to my case. i tried downloading the digitalriver ISO but they dont exist anymore, I went to the official Microsoft download page and my license key was denied. So I trolled the internet and found several ISOs of win 7 64 pro to download. Every single one does not work. They all refuse to...