Articles on this Page
- 08/01/15--03:57: _Windows 10 and driv...
- 08/01/15--13:01: _ACER - Install Stuc...
- 08/01/15--13:04: _Windows 10 downgrad...
- 08/01/15--13:06: _I want to do a clea...
- 08/01/15--13:51: _Solved Upgrade (SSD...
- 08/01/15--21:04: _Windows 7 Cannot In...
- 08/01/15--23:38: _Windows 7 SP1 Insta...
- 08/02/15--01:49: _Unwanted upgrade to...
- 08/02/15--06:13: _Any advantage of ha...
- 08/02/15--06:17: _Need help to Deploy...
- 08/02/15--02:36: _A query on updating...
- 08/02/15--02:38: _Something went wron...
- 08/02/15--10:45: _Advice please re MB...
- 08/02/15--18:49: _Win 7 UEFI boot fai...
- 08/02/15--22:29: _Installing Windows ...
- 08/03/15--00:28: _Windows 10 installa...
- 08/03/15--02:06: _Solved Windows 7 in...
- 08/03/15--06:15: _Installation Stuck
- 08/03/15--09:12: _Okay to upgrade to ...
- 08/03/15--12:11: _Unattended Answer F...
- 08/01/15--03:57: Windows 10 and driver help please.
- 08/01/15--13:01: ACER - Install Stuck After Restoring Using Recovery Disks.
- 08/01/15--13:04: Windows 10 downgrade to Windows 7 black screen
- 08/01/15--13:06: I want to do a clean install of windows 7 but do not have disc
- 08/01/15--13:51: Solved Upgrade (SSD to SSD) on Windows 7
- 08/01/15--21:04: Windows 7 Cannot Install After Factory Reset
- 08/01/15--23:38: Windows 7 SP1 Installation Troubles
- 08/02/15--01:49: Unwanted upgrade to Windows 10
- 08/02/15--06:13: Any advantage of having a downloaded copy of the iso?
- 08/02/15--06:17: Need help to Deploy Windows7 image in a workgroup
- 08/02/15--02:36: A query on updating from Win 7 to Win 8.1
- 08/02/15--02:38: Something went wrong when attempting to revert from dual-boot
- 08/02/15--10:45: Advice please re MB/CPU change Win 7 Pro systems prior to 10 upgrade
- 08/02/15--18:49: Win 7 UEFI boot fails when 2nd drive added
- 08/02/15--22:29: Installing Windows 10 on Multiple Devices?
- 08/03/15--00:28: Windows 10 installation problem. BootMGR is compressed.
- 08/03/15--02:06: Solved Windows 7 installing problems
- 08/03/15--06:15: Installation Stuck
- 08/03/15--09:12: Okay to upgrade to 10 with unresolved problems in 7?
- 08/03/15--12:11: Unattended Answer File not working
i have the Asus sabertooth 990fx r2.0 motherboard. i would like to try and update to windows 10 from windows 7. i have always had problems updating my chipset driver for this motherboard because it doesn`t seem to like any other drivers i use other than the one that came on the disk with it.
my question is the asus website doesn`t have any windows 10 drivers for the motherboard so i...
Hi, I have a issue that occurred when I used the recovery disks bundled with my Acer Aspire 5733Z. It ended up booting into Windows 7 and went into the Acer Software Install screen. But got stuck at (Installing clear.fi v1.0 - 19/34) Someone please help me.
Hey all, I downgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 7 and now have a black screen with only a mouse both in normal and safe mode. I have tried the following based on other articles with no luck:
* Ctrl + Alt + Del
* Shift + F10
* Different boot modes (Last known good configuration, low-resolution, safe mode with cmd, etc.)
* Using a Windows 7 recovery disk to repair startup
* Replacing the...
Hey gurus. I could not find the tutorial for doing a windows 7 clean install. If you could send me the link I would be grateful. However, I have another problem.
When I bought my computer, it did not come with a windows 7 disc, nor does my computer even have a disc drive. I have a valid copy obviously, I got my computer from best buy years ago. I have just become sick of the bloat ware and I...
Yes, the time has come to install a bigger/faster SSD. I have a 80GB and am forever clearing temp files, etc. to to keep my disk space indicator from turning red. A clean install is not of interest - would take way too much time to re-establish my tools. I'm leaning towards an Intel 535 120GB. That'll give plenty of OS partition space (will replace machine next year).
I have a 100MB System...
Going to say right off that I have very little knowledge on computers, so I probably won't understand any complex solutions. Hopefully it won't have to come to that.
My mom factory reset her computer as a last resort after we couldn't fix the multitude of problems it had, but after the reset completed, Windows refused to install back onto the system. Originally we had been getting a message...
When I run the SP1 installation files, I end up with a message saying: "Service pack 1 setup cant identify the version of windows on this computer" and tells me that I need to install the System Update Readiness Tool. I installed it and ran it again, but it tells me the same thing. I'm not too tech savvy and this is an older computer with random bugs (Dell Inspiron) so any help would be...
I have Windows 7.
When I look into the Windows Update history today it says:
Upgrade to Windows 10 Home Failed.
What is this?? I do not want this upgrade!
How can I get rid of this upgrade?
Sven Ingvar Jonsson, Älvsjö, Sweden
I have a retail copy of win 7 home premium with service pack one. I'm just wondering if the iso already contains some additional updates which would make the process faster
I am maintaining a windows 7 workgroup of around 50 PC's (in one room, and multiple rooms like this) in an educational institute. All hardware platforms are identical. No server. all in one workgroup
*Required Task: To install Window 7 with all required software and customizations like Group policies for one account on all PC's. All PC's in Workgroup and not part of a domain.*
I am running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 but I do not have the product key for it. However, I do have a product key for Windows 8.1. Can I update to Windows 8.1 without having any problems?
All help appreciated,
I had followed this tutorial: *How to Dual-Boot Windows 10 with Windows 7 or 8 to dual-boot Windows 7, 10.*
After a while I found out that I would like to revert back to 7 only and followed this tutorial: 'How to Properly Delete a OS in a Dual Boot' found here on sevenforums.
Everything went well until I attempted to exit EasyBCD when I got this error message:
Have two PC's running Win 7 Pro 32 bit and Win 7 Pro 64 bit. Both licensed and authentic individual installations. Probably moving to Win 10 in near future.
Step 1 (32bit system authenticated as Win 10 ready via MS 10 upgrade tray icon - except current graphics card - GeForce GT 630)
Issue: Before Win 10 'upgrade' I want to do the following:
Move current MB/CPU in the Win 64 box...
With one GPT drive in my system (ASRock 970 Ex3 UEFI), I installed Win 7 Pro to a new 60GB partition, with the intention of upgrading to W10. It installed just fine. I set the Windows Boot Manager as the first boot choice, and Windows 7 starts normally on cold boot.
After plugging in a second hdd, however, Windows fails to boot. It immediately went into Startup Repair, after which I...
I realize this is a forum for Windows 7, but I don't know where else to ask this question lol.
Earlier I made a thread about my mom's computer being unable to reinstall Windows 7 after a factory reset. I think I've found a possible fix for this, but I'm not entirely sure.
I'm currently in the process of installing Windows 10 on my own computer via the Windows Creation Tool, and I noticed...
So recently my PC said that I had to add some space to C: Drive to sustain my PC since it only had 3 GB left. Following some stupid instructions on some site I compressed the C: Drive thinking it would save space. Now every time i try to boot,the message "Bootmgr is compressed" appears and it asks me to press ctrl + alt + del.
To get rid of this i read that installing windows again might help...
Hello, i have a big problem with my windows installation, the problem is, my little brother had a new computer and downloaded mass of malwares, viruses, and i cant get rid of them... (Anyprotect, Crossbrowser, Gamesdesktop, they are always reinstall themself, which is really annoying...) I ask your help, because i couldn't reinstall the windows, cause when i boot (my comp offers me 3 booting...
Hi, I have a issue that occurred when I used the recovery disks bundled with my Acer Aspire 5733Z To factory restore it, It ended up booting into Windows 7 and went into the Acer Software Install screen. But got stuck at (Installing clear.fi v1.0 - 19/34) Someone please help me.
Multiple questions here, but the thread title has a character limit.
I've been unsuccessfully struggling to fix a problem I've been having with "Failure configuring Windows updates. Reverting changes." (Fifteen minutes to boot up, grr!) Now that the Windows 10 upgrade is available, I'm hoping that upgrading will make all of that moot. However, I don't know if I'll be able to upgrade to 10 if...
I am trying to install Win 7 Pro using WDS to 50 clients. I created an unattended answer file using WAIK, now the problem is the new clients have two partitions C: ( for OS ) D: ( Recovery ) . During unattended installation i don't want to delete any partition or wipe the whole disk. I just want to format Partition C: and install windows on this partition keeping other partition intact....