Articles on this Page
- 08/03/15--18:12: _Fixing boot problem...
- 08/03/15--22:15: _Unable to install W...
- 08/04/15--03:15: _Music Folder W10
- 08/04/15--03:15: _Can't activate Wind...
- 08/04/15--04:27: _How do i Convert IS...
- 08/04/15--06:44: _Win 10 upgrade on W...
- 08/04/15--10:03: _Windows 7 x64 "down...
- 08/04/15--10:26: _Can't upgrade to Wi...
- 08/04/15--10:43: _Need source for Win...
- 08/04/15--12:42: _Solved How to clean...
- 08/05/15--00:35: _Installing windows ...
- 08/05/15--14:22: _install Win7 64 on ...
- 08/06/15--01:47: _Problems/Bugs relat...
- 08/06/15--08:05: _Download but not in...
- 08/06/15--08:06: _Upgrade from 7 to 1...
- 08/06/15--09:32: _Solved Start list
- 08/06/15--16:28: _Upgrade to Windows ...
- 08/07/15--00:42: _Restore Windows to ...
- 08/07/15--05:12: _Windows 10 Upgrade ...
- 08/07/15--05:50: _Update to win 10 icon
- 08/03/15--18:12: Fixing boot problem without a Repair disk or working Install DVD
- 08/03/15--22:15: Unable to install Windows7 Home Basic 64-bit
- 08/04/15--03:15: Music Folder W10
- 08/04/15--03:15: Can't activate Windows 7- Fujitsu DT7-D2824
- 08/04/15--04:27: How do i Convert ISO to bootabe USB ?
- 08/04/15--06:44: Win 10 upgrade on Win 7 volume (site?) license install?
- 08/04/15--10:03: Windows 7 x64 "downgrade" - Insufficient disc space.
- 08/04/15--10:26: Can't upgrade to Windows 10 from genuine Windows 7 x64
- 08/04/15--10:43: Need source for Win7 64-bit Home Premium ISO
- 08/04/15--12:42: Solved How to clean install windows 10?
- 08/05/15--00:35: Installing windows 10 from iso
- 08/05/15--14:22: install Win7 64 on a PC Stick Iview Cyber PC
- 08/06/15--01:47: Problems/Bugs related to Windows Unattended Installation
- 08/06/15--08:05: Download but not install Windows 10
- 08/06/15--08:06: Upgrade from 7 to 10? error 8007007E
- 08/06/15--09:32: Solved Start list
- 08/06/15--16:28: Upgrade to Windows 10 fail. Error 8004100E
- 08/07/15--00:42: Restore Windows to factory settings on a logical partition
- 08/07/15--05:12: Windows 10 Upgrade Failing in "Safe_OS" phase...
- 08/07/15--05:50: Update to win 10 icon
My Windows 7 Professional was working fine until I tried to dual boot the machine with the original Windows 8.1 HDD the machine came with. After muddling through that (and even with much support from the kind people on this forum), I've given up on it because of my own shortcomings.
I have unplugged the SSD Windows 7 was installed on. My machine is back to running reliably booting from Windows...
As i am installing a fresh copy of windows 7 , but it is taking a long time to boot. After selecting the drive for OS than the it moving very very slow in installation & expanding the file . Why this problem, is this problem the laptop are with OS
Hi,I have an issue with windows 10 music folder.I installed the W10 few days ago on to my HP laptop,Which was W7 home premium
When I rip some music from a CD with WMP the music goes into the Public music folder not into my music folder on the C drive.:confused:
Went into options in the WMP and tried to change the location of the music,But in the option box it stated ''Rip Music to this...
Hello all.I am having trouble activating Windows 7.I have tried the activator by Daz 2.2.2 version but it didn't seem to work.It works on all others PC's,except this one.The PC is a Fujitsu DT7-D2824.It says 3 days until automatic activation.Please help.Thanks!
I made a Slipstreamed Windows 7 installation (http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/145343-slipstream-windows-7-sp1-into-installation-dvd-iso-file.html), but my ISO is now 6,7 GigaByte. So it does not fit a normal DVD.
Is there a way i can "burn" that ISO onto a bootable USB and make the install from there?
I should first mention that I am a XP fanatic, have 4 computers, 1 desktop with xp pro, 1 laptop with xp, one desktop (this one) with win 7, and one desktop with win 8.1. Of those 4 puters only 8.1 has the (free) Win 10 notification. My problem is I can't get the win 10 notification on this 7 install, and I suspect that's because of one of 2 or 3 reasons, itemized below. And BTW I...
Hi, new user here.
Well, bought an used notebook with some car diagnostics software on, and a hardware USB-interface.
The laptop though, runs a Windows 7 x64 Enterprise, which i believe is a "copy". The machine got a OEM Windows 7 x64 Pro sticker underneath.
Did try the downgrade trick, mentioned allover this forum, but for some reason it does not work.
I had to uninstall SP1, as I didn't...
I have been trying for a week to make my computer eligible for the Windows 10 upgrade. Through digging and process of elimination I've narrowed it down to the fact that I don't have Internet Explorer 11. I have been unable for a long time to upgrade to IE 11 but before now I had no reason too (I don't use Internet Explorer). To fix the problem I upgraded to IE 10 and tried the...
My HP laptop got trashed during an attempted Win10 upgrade, so I need to do a Repair Install. Problem is, I don't have install media and the OEM disk that HP will SELL me, from what I read here, can not be used to do a Repair Install.
So ... I went to the Microsoft Software Recovery site, entered the "CD Key" for this installation (the one I'm running now), because it won't take OEM CD...
I have windows 7 and I can install windows 10 if I want, but I want to clean install windows 10 so all my pc files are deleted. Is there an easy way for this?
Hi, i'm having a problem with the new windows 10 upgrade. After entering key etc and reboot,upgrade starts normally. Then the following window: could not load operating system as required file is missing or contains errors. FILE: werkernel.sys error code: 0xc000000d Any help to fix problem appreciated, regards, Tommo39
I want to instal Win7 64 on a PC Stick Iview Cyber PC.
Its UEFI with Win 8 RT now.
If I instal Win 7 on it will I still be able to access the UEFI Bios?
Let's see who can solve these two problems:
1) Someone wants to enter Audit Mode in unattended installation;
follows these instructions (https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj991799%28v=ws.10%29.aspx)
and naturally nothing happens... Why?
2) Someone wants to make unattended installation using imagex /apply switch but even if unattend.xml contains
Is it possible to download but not install Windows 10? I just clean installed Win 7 last month and see no point in going through all the hassle of installation and config again
Maybe i shouldn't have done it but i tried the USB upgrade on my Win 7 Pro desktop and it didn't work.
I tried again after deleting my antivirus and most startup apps... fail. Got error 8007007E.
I now get update fails for Win 10 in my updates folder also. Should I just wait until MS gets to it?
Have just been trying to add items to the start list in Windows 10 but they appear only in the panel start list whereas I require them in the column start list.How do I do this please.
I've been trying to upgrade to Windows 10 for a while now, but I keep getting the error code 8004100E. Windows update seems to think it is downloading fine, but when it restarts in order to configure the windows 10 update, it just boots windows 7 as normal.
I've tried deleting everything in the softwaredistribution downloads folder, but that doesn't seem to help.
I've also tried using the...
Hello, sorry for posting in an old thread, but I'm about to try this and I have a couple of questions before I do.
First, I'm on this hurr durr HP Pavillion g7 laptop, and for some reason, Windows 7 has corrupted beyond comfortable using (I cant reproduce .mp4 files anymore, photo viewer doesn't work anymore, most programs now say they have stopped when starting them, flash player crashes on...
I am in charge of 2 Compaq CQ2815EA from PCWorld (*spits*) for my companies social club.
They came installed with Windows 7 Home Premium, and being a social club they were reluctant to pay to upgrade to Pro (I may have some swing with that this time). As such, and due to the environment the machines are being used in, I used some registry hacks to prevent users messing with the system where...
Hi,after giving a clean install on my desktop pc,the win 10 update icon is gone,i had reserved it and was waiting for the update,so what now?and if i update mu os win 7 to win 10,can i use my win 7 original on another pc?laptop?
and is c cleaner is enough as antivirus protection?