Articles on this Page
- 08/10/15--12:00: _Lost Key
- 08/10/15--17:25: _Upgrade to Win 10. ...
- 08/11/15--10:22: _Linux within Windows 7
- 08/11/15--16:06: _Re installing problem
- 08/11/15--17:37: _Installing Windows ...
- 08/12/15--03:00: _Repair windows opti...
- 08/12/15--07:53: _stopping windows 10...
- 08/12/15--10:06: _crashed in the proc...
- 08/12/15--10:48: _Question about migr...
- 08/12/15--15:21: _Solved AuditMode: e...
- 08/12/15--18:56: _Windows 7 Professio...
- 08/12/15--19:21: _WIN7 changed after ...
- 08/13/15--07:16: _Sysprep fatal error...
- 08/13/15--08:37: _Legal Download of W...
- 08/13/15--10:28: _PC not loading up b...
- 08/13/15--11:11: _Partition Issues- I...
- 08/13/15--11:48: _My pc is trying to ...
- 08/13/15--14:53: _Unmountable Boot Er...
- 08/13/15--16:39: _windows 7 after sp1...
- 08/13/15--18:09: _windows 7 \ windows...
- 08/10/15--12:00: Lost Key
- 08/10/15--17:25: Upgrade to Win 10. Partition question.
- 08/11/15--10:22: Linux within Windows 7
- 08/11/15--16:06: Re installing problem
- 08/12/15--03:00: Repair windows option results in blank windows screen
- 08/12/15--07:53: stopping windows 10 upgrade install
- 08/12/15--10:06: crashed in the process of reloading windows 7
- 08/12/15--10:48: Question about migrating applications to a new machine.
- 08/12/15--18:56: Windows 7 Professional X86 X64 Japanese OS Installer
- 08/12/15--19:21: WIN7 changed after re-installation
- 08/13/15--07:16: Sysprep fatal error related to MSE uninstall?
- 08/13/15--08:37: Legal Download of Windows 7 Pro ISO
- 08/13/15--10:28: PC not loading up boot usb, usb is good.
- 08/13/15--11:11: Partition Issues- In preparation for Windows 10 from 8.1
- 08/13/15--11:48: My pc is trying to install Windows 10!
- 08/13/15--14:53: Unmountable Boot Error After Writing Zeros to Disc
- 08/13/15--18:09: windows 7 \ windows 10 install after getting windows 10
Here's the thing - I have a Windows 7 Ultimate DVD, genuine, kosher, real BUT it has become separated from the case it came in SO I no longer have the key. Someone suggested installing without using the key and then using something like JellyBean Key Finder to extract the key, but I'm pretty dubious about this as I don't think the installation will complete without the key being entered at the...
Gooday all. I hope I'm in the right place here. Please shift me if not. Like many others I am keen to run win 10. I have really enjoyed working with win 7. I also like to use a linux distro. I have 2 discs of win7 one is pro and the other is home premium. What I would like to do is format my 1tb drive into 3 partitions. On 1 partition I would like to load win 7 HP. Second partition load win 7 pro...
Hey, I just decided to move to Linux Ubuntu,but I don't want to remove windows 7 from my computer, I'd like to have them both installed on my PC and make system let me choose which OS I want to boot ,everytime I turn the computer on.
There are few questions that I'd like to get answers to :)
1.*What software do I need to install Linux together with Windows*
2.*Is Ubuntu the best choice...
I have had problems with my Windows 7 32bit Home Premium OS and have had to re install a couple of times.I know I cant re install many more times and would like to know who I call to get another activation code if my present one is declined in the future. My install is genuine windows 7 not OEM version. I have searched Microsoft pages for a phone number or email address but they seem to be...
-I am used to installing windows on the M5A99X EVO but it looks to be a whole different thing when it comes to the M5A99FX PRO R2.0.
-I am trying to install windows 7 Professional 64-bit OEM DVD with a M5A99FX PRO R2.0 motherboard onto a Samsung EVO 1tb SSD. this is a AMD Computer not Intel. the CPU for this build is the AMD FX-9590. the bios is up to date with Bios #2501
Hello. Computer didn't shutdown properly so when I booted it up it would give me a BSOD after the starting windows part.
Start up repair didn't work. Just went to a blank windows screen.
So i burned a copy of windows 7 64bit home premium to a DVD on another computer. I loaded my computer up with the bootable CD/DVD using f12. It took me to the windows installation setup. I tried to do the...
I'm a new member so bear with me.
I was trying to help a friend with his windows updates, Window 7 Home Premium 64 bit, now he had reserved the windows 10 upgrade and it had already downloaded. Some how, and I don't know how :confused:, I inadvertly started the installation. I stopped it right then shut down the PC and rebooted. But now everytime he opens windows update it...
I have a compaq presario cq57-339WM. It crashed in the process of reloading windows 7 32 bit it says no device drivers.Can you help me with this?
The computer I have is a lemon. After having been "fixed" three or four times HP has decided to solve the problem by swapping and giving me a new computer. Yay! (Sort of.) The current machine has had Windows 7 installed from the get-go. I've done all the updates and, since I'm only going to have it for a few more days, I installed Windows 10 just to see how that system works. . I could still...
I've been customising the default user profile in Audit Mode ready to sysprep a clean install of Win7 Pro x64 on a 250GB SSD (C: ) and a 1TB HDD (D: ) using Kari's guide. However, I've run into some apparently unrelated problems.
1. First of all, Macrium was hanging during installation. It did not move for about 20-30minutes, and in Task Manager it appeared that none of the Macrium related...
How do i get Windows 7 Professional X86 or X64 Japanese OS Original Installer ?
I had a crash, caused by power failure and being busy asked my engineer to reinstall my WIN7 ultimate. But it's changed! One small thing is the quick launch has disappeared, but other changes I find not to my taste.
He's far away just now - are these changes SPs? How can I find out and can I get back to my original.
I have been trying to sysprep a clean install following Kari's guide, and I get the 'sysprep fatal error' message box. The setuperr file shows me these three errors:
2015-08-13 13:22:57, Error [0x0f0085] SYSPRP LaunchDll:Could not load DLL C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\MSESysprep.dll[gle=0x0000007e]
2015-08-13 13:22:57, Error [0x0f0070] SYSPRP RunExternalDlls:An error...
I no longer have the legal ISO I downloaded from Digital River (now removed), and the Microsoft Software Recovery (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-recovery) says my Product Key is not valid for English!
Is there a legal alternative?
I'm having an issue with my computer. Let me provide a little history first. About a month ago, I have Windows 7 installed just fine. Then I decided to move to a pre-release version of Windows 10. Then I formatted my drive and installed Ubuntu Linux. I currently still have Ubuntu Linux, but I want Windows 7 on a dual boot so that I can play games easily and with little need for...
Hi all, I've been stalking your forum for what seems like years but now I finally have an issue which is stumping me. I'm not a wizard at computing, but I'm not an amatuer either so appologies for any issues that may arise!
I currently Have Windows 8.1 Pro (Upgrade from Win 7) installed.
In preparation for Windows 10 I was having a clear out before deciding a complete format would probably be...
Last night it wanted me to shut down. I went and looked in updates. There were all these failed windows 10 files. How do I stop this from happening?? Also, is there a way to get the "Get Windows 10" icon off my taskbar?
Dell laptop with a WD 750GB Black hard disc. Decided to do a clean install of the OS after upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I wanted to go back to 7 and start with a clean drive and used Western Digital's Data Lifeguard Diagnostics for DOS.
Wrote zeros to the drive, and then booted to my retail version of Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, only to receive an unmountable boot volume error. Ran a...
as the title is states i cannot update after installing service pack 1 ill try to post a dxdiag.
i have windows 7 retail from before and i got windows 10 free(?) so i installed windows 10.
question: do i still get to use the windows 7 retail box version 'serial code' on a new computer when this one has windows 10? or did that serial turn into a windows 10 serial and do i have to write it down or can i use the windows 7 to reinstall then redownload windows 10 since the serial for the...