Articles on this Page
- 08/18/15--12:01: _Ssd for LG r570
- 08/18/15--13:28: _How can I remote do...
- 08/18/15--15:37: _Where did Packard B...
- 08/18/15--17:11: _New hard drive. Do ...
- 08/18/15--22:26: _Windows 7 Home Prem...
- 08/19/15--09:43: _windows 7 won't loa...
- 08/19/15--17:34: _Replaced motherboar...
- 08/20/15--00:50: _cannot install wind...
- 08/20/15--02:51: _HDD failed no recov...
- 08/20/15--06:53: _Help Downgrading fr...
- 08/20/15--16:44: _How can I reinstall...
- 08/20/15--23:58: _help to delete Linp...
- 08/21/15--03:39: _C drive wiped accid...
- 08/21/15--10:42: _PC will only boot W...
- 08/21/15--11:26: _Clean Install Probl...
- 08/21/15--15:59: _Attempting to clean...
- 08/22/15--01:12: _Sysprep - licensing
- 08/22/15--02:09: _Solved Problem with...
- 08/22/15--11:32: _Cannot turn on BitL...
- 08/22/15--13:00: _BITS; Cannot Update...
- 08/18/15--12:01: Ssd for LG r570
- 08/18/15--13:28: How can I remote downgrade a win 8 & 10 computer to windows 7?
- 08/18/15--15:37: Where did Packard Bell images come from on fresh install?
- 08/18/15--17:11: New hard drive. Do I need a new Windows Licence?
- 08/18/15--22:26: Windows 7 Home Premium Update
- 08/19/15--09:43: windows 7 won't load past windows
- 08/19/15--17:34: Replaced motherboard, unable to install Windows or partition HDD
- 08/20/15--00:50: cannot install windows 7 64 bit from windows 8.1 64 bit enterprise
- 08/20/15--02:51: HDD failed no recovery how to set up new hdd
- 08/20/15--16:44: How can I reinstall clean version of windows with OEM key
- 08/20/15--23:58: help to delete Linpus linux on an acer aspire laptop
- 08/21/15--03:39: C drive wiped accidentally
- 08/21/15--10:42: PC will only boot Windows XP
- 08/21/15--11:26: Clean Install Problems - Surprising, I know.
- 08/21/15--15:59: Attempting to clean install W7 pro on Dell I7 5758
- 08/22/15--01:12: Sysprep - licensing
- 08/22/15--02:09: Solved Problem with downgrade from windows 8 to windows 7
- 08/22/15--11:32: Cannot turn on BitLocker for my drives
- 08/22/15--13:00: BITS; Cannot Update Windows; Cannot Install HP Printer
Hello guys..good day..i just want to ask if i can install or change my internal hdd on my lg r570 laptop into ssd?
Is there a way to remote downgrade windows 8,8.1,and 10 to windows 7?
I just did a fresh install of 7 onto an older Packard Bell machine.
This was onto a new blank HDD, with non-PB install disk, so I was surprised when the installation ended up with a Packard Bell branded login screen, windows desktop background and account picture.
Where do the images come from? Would they be stored in BIOS?
It's not really an issue, I'm just curious how it came about. ...
Hey, I own a Toshiba laptop and recently the hard drive has failed and I can not boot from it at all. I tried to recover my data by using a SATA to USB cable however my data is unreadable. So I replaced the broken hard drive with an SSD. Now that windows is gone is there a way for me to get a Windows 7 ISO and use the same product key or do I need to buy a whole new windows licence.
Has Microsoft really messed up the Windows update in 7 Home Premium or is it the image files downloaded from here: Microsoft DigitalRiver Mirror (http://mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/).
I have my key, but no disk and these people advertise themselves as a Digital River mirror. Every time I install with their ISO I have big problem with Update. I'm wondering if their downloads are...
Im new to the forum, but have had a good read through lots of other threads prior to me registering.
I sem to have a problem with an ADVENT Laptop.
its a family members that they have had for 4/5 years i would say. they complained that it had become soo slow to the point it had become unusable.
i offered to clean install W7 so they could start a fresh as the laptop had become...
My mother's computer recently had the integrated graphics card died. I replaced the motherboard with the exact same model and part number and I'm now trying to reinstall Windows 7.
When I boot from the Windows 7 installation disc, it loads to the screen where I can select the language, and then the choice of either "install now" or "repair your computer." I first tried loading the repair...
hi. a blind person, was using windows 7 64bit when i purchase my toshiba satellite pro c-50-a, in 2014, almost a year usage.
studying certificate iv programming and supposed to have windows 8.1 64 bit, pro, but never came with it and would have been waiting months for a new windows 8.1 64 bit pro, from 200+ Courses, Certificate & Diploma Programs - VET FEE Help - Upskilled...
My hard disk has failed to boot. I have tried copying my data over using the guide however could not save all of it due to errors.
I've bought a new hdd and I'd like to get that running. Problem is I don't have a recovery disk and I have contacted support at Asus who do not do recovery disks for Windows 7
How can I get this running? Can I clone part of the drive asy new hdd is much smaller...
Hi there, newbie here, pls be gentle.
Have a Laptop which used to work absolutely fine but then I upgraded to Windows 10 but one of my favourite games won't play properly and have found out it's an issue /conflict with W10 - so I'd like to go back to Windows 7 if I can.
My Machine is 64bit but I have an original Windows 7 32bit disc etc, can i use that? If so, would there be...
I called hp for help and microsoft for help, but it was a waste of time. I have genuine windows key and it even says its activated. I attached the system properties picture. I have an SSD that I want to upgrade to by clean installing. Do I unregister it then clean install it?
Diagnostic Report (1.9.0027.0):
Windows Validation Data-->
I got my new acer laptop today with Linpus linux preinstalled. I tried to install windows but I am not able to. The Linpus linux GRUB restricts me form installation. What should I do. Please help me out
Hello all, Some of you may have noticed from my previous post s that my wife has accidentally wiped my C drive.
She was attempting a system restore to factory defaults useing the win CD that shipped with the pc.
Trouble is she did this outside of Windows environment i.e.
powered th pc down.
Inserted said disc in the drive.
Powered up pc.
Changed boot order to boot from CD.
After unsuccessfully trying to installing windows 10,it was stuck on 46% for 17 hours.
I tried to reinstall my windows 7 Pro Disc,it wouldn't boot and was not recognize the disc,l tried to load and boot an Linux Ubuntu & Mint via usb & disc,didn't work.
I tried an XP pro disc that l downloaded and burnt onto a CD,that loaded XP pro on my PC. Which seems to work apart from...
So, I ran into a severe issue that apparently rooted in my registry that forced me ta have ta do a complete clean install of my Windows 7(64) SP2. And lo and behold, i ran into some issues.
Lots of issues.
This is on an HP Pavilion dv6-6c35dx btw.
For starters, it was missing most of it's drivers.
So I went and downloaded the drivers that go with the specific model of laptop i have from...
I have a NEW Dell I7 5758 with W8.1 on the HDD. Ive installed a new HDD and am attempting to install W7 PRO on that new drive. DVD spins, loads fine, says starting Windows and then freezes. Tried 4 times. I did turn off security boot in the BIOS. Ideas?
I am having a major issue with a sysprep rollout.
I manage to do the sysprep using the generalize and oobe ... it works perfectly on the client machine but when checking the MAK status on licensing within the microsoft VL portal each machine is showing as a new activation !!!
I was under the impression that if we purchased new machines with OEM licenses then as long as we had at least...
Hey guys I need help here.
I recently buy a Acer Aspire V5 with Windows 8 Preinstalled.
I had a problem where my installation windows 7 get stuck in starting windows. I have follow all the instruction from
UEFI Bootable USB Flash Drive - Create in Windows...
I just did a clean install on a notebook on which I've created multiple partitions.
I managed to get BitLocker to be able to turn on for the drive C:\ but I do not see an option on the rest of the partitions when I right-click.
Has anyone ever encountered such problems? I did some searches on Google which led me to methods that showed me how to turn on this and that, but all of them did not...
*Windows Updates Error Code 80246008*
Also, cannot install printer *(HP Photosmart D110 with WiFi connection)* - pretty sure these problems are related but can't prove it
Cannot get *Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS)* to start (Startup Type: Automatic Delayed Start, Automatic, and Manual have been tried)
"Windows could not start the Background Intelligent Transfer Service on Local...