Articles on this Page
- 09/27/15--12:34: _Can't download Win ...
- 09/27/15--13:14: _Restored Imaged Bac...
- 09/28/15--13:07: _Can someone please ...
- 09/29/15--07:41: _Dual Boot
- 09/29/15--20:49: _difficulties clonin...
- 09/30/15--09:38: _Touchscreen doesn't...
- 09/30/15--12:09: _Help to set install...
- 09/30/15--14:49: _Moved windows 7 to ...
- 09/30/15--16:18: _Cant revert to Win7...
- 10/01/15--07:54: _Dual Boot Windows 7...
- 10/02/15--14:17: _Reimage Dell XPS 85...
- 10/02/15--22:52: _Win7 PRO dual boot ...
- 10/02/15--23:17: _How to restore syst...
- 10/03/15--04:43: _Reinstall programme...
- 10/03/15--08:31: _Upgrade from Win 7 ...
- 10/03/15--21:01: _BSOD - After upgrade
- 10/09/15--07:01: _Need help installin...
- 10/09/15--12:16: _Will Win7 OA key wo...
- 10/10/15--02:36: _Solved How do I rem...
- 10/10/15--06:21: _Is my BIOS all UEFI...
- 09/27/15--12:34: Can't download Win 7 ISO for English
- 09/27/15--13:14: Restored Imaged Backup, No Windows Installations Found
- 09/29/15--07:41: Dual Boot
- 09/29/15--20:49: difficulties cloning Win 7 hdd to ssd on a two disk dual boot system
- 09/30/15--09:38: Touchscreen doesn't work after downgrading to Windows 7
- 09/30/15--12:09: Help to set install/safety boot USB drive
- 09/30/15--14:49: Moved windows 7 to another hdd, how to boot from it
- 09/30/15--16:18: Cant revert to Win7 from 10 on my tablet
- 10/01/15--07:54: Dual Boot Windows 7 with Windows 10
- 10/02/15--14:17: Reimage Dell XPS 8500 with msata3 cache ; See blue screen errors
- 10/02/15--22:52: Win7 PRO dual boot with Linux Mint on a new Lenovo E540
- 10/02/15--23:17: How to restore system image on my second partition
- 10/03/15--04:43: Reinstall programme without msi
- 10/03/15--08:31: Upgrade from Win 7 pro to Win 10
- 10/03/15--21:01: BSOD - After upgrade
- 10/09/15--12:16: Will Win7 OA key work on another computer of same OEM?
- 10/10/15--02:36: Solved How do I remove a doubly installed Windows7
- 10/10/15--06:21: Is my BIOS all UEFI (proud) or some kind of mix (embarrassed)?
I can't find anyone complaining about this so I'm guessing this is a new problem.
My daughter's husband trashed his laptop (again) so before she brings it over I figured I'd download the iso and burn it. Did that successfully prior to Feb and created a universal iso but should have kept it rather than send it back with the machine.
I went to...
Hi, so I was cleaning up my friends laptop which has two 500gb hard drives in it. The boot drive started clicking and powering off, then spinning back up again so I quickly and successfully took an image of the boot drive before it died.
I've now restored the image onto the other 500GB drive and taken the original boot drive out. However, I completely forgot about or mistakenly unchecked to...
My computer crashed an the manufacturer will take almost a week to send out a disc. Can someone assist with a download link for the Windows 7 Home Premium _64bit) ISO? I have searched everywhere and I can't find a download. Microsoft wants the product key. However, since mine is not a retail key, they are requiring me to get it from the manufacturer. Can anyone assist?
I need some information to help me change the setup on my pc. My current setup is like this:
I have a 250gb SSD for my system files (windows 7) but I have two partitions with dual boot:
Partition A 180gb with my main Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Partition B 70gb with Windows 7 Pro
I want to keep both windows but I want to add a second drive and move the partition B into...
I have two hard drives. the first on C:\ is Win XP. The second drive is Win 7 G:\. I attempted to clone the Win 7 drive to a new ssd but when the operation was complete the system would not boot anymore. It said that there has been a change in the hardware/software configuration. If i remove the ssd and connect the hdd the system boots fine. What am I doing wrong?
Hello, recently i downgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 7. I have a HP Pavilion laptop model 15-p220nr. I installed drivers from Intel website and also tried drivers from HP. Touchscreen is not working. When i go to control panel > system and security>system . under pen and touch I see: no pen or touch is available for this display. Under windows 8.1 touchscreen worked very good and i would hate...
Hello, i purchased a 32GB mini stick. I want to be able to install/boot from it. So i got few questions, first is it possible to have both Windows 7 & Windows 10 install on same drive? I'll use WinSetupFromUSB (haven't used for ages)!
ive got a new hard drive for my pc as my old one is going to fail soon and instead of installing windows 7 onto the new hard drive instead i just moved it from one hard drive to another and i dont get the choice to boot from it, i know why and everythiing i just need to know how to find the boot files from a recovery cd and get the option to boot from it, i know this can be done as ive done it...
Hello, I have Lenovo 20C1001DUS and I recently updated it to Windows 10 and I hate it so I want to install Windows 7 OS so I went out and bought a CD. I started doing some reading to get the OS I have to put on a USB so I found a program that moves the OS to the USB which was easy but I cant but the next step is for my tablet to boot from the USB and I cant figure out how to get it to do that...
I am currently running Windows 10 and I would like to install Windows 7. I have the iso and it is burned to the disc. I would like to know how to go about installing, updating, but mainly updating the correct drivers. Any guide I can follow? DO NOT get confused, I am currently running windows 10 and would like to dual boot windows 7. Thanks in advance!
I looking for help in reimaging a dell xps 8500.
Here are some particulars:
-I have the Windows 7 64 bit disk and key
- I have a 32gb msata3 cache ssd
- I did a computer self diagnostic with dell and the computer is good
- 2000gb hard drive
- DVD drive
I have a new Lenovo E540 preloaded with OEM Win7 PRO 64 bit ... and no discs
- (other than an upgrade to Win8.1 PRO ... no thanks)
*Q1: *How do I make a recovery disc of the current Win7 PRO 64bit ?
- I have never done it before .. a recovery virgin.
So far ... when the Lenovo was started the OS was registered with MS but I declined any upgrades until the PC is carefully prepared and...
I currently have win 10 on my main pc bt I discovered my gaming is too slow, so I want to install win 7 through a system image I created on my second pc( the same type and specs but different username and o.s since I upgraded my main pc from win7 to win10) onto the new partition I created on the pc ( for the win7 installation). The external hd I used to create the image was western digital hd bt...
I want/need to do a clean reinstall of Windows 7 (tried 10 and it just isn't me). I currently have a very useful and valuable application installed for which I no longer have the installer package. It is legal and I do have the key. But I will not be able to reinstall this programme once I've done the clean OS reinstall. The software house no longer supports this programme and I have not been...
I have a new ASUS laptop, bought with Win 7 pro pre-installed (although shipped from Asus with Win 8.1).
It is not receiving the Win 10 "upgrade" and I am advised to use the recovery disks supplied with the laptop.
Is there an instruction sheet I can download which explains how to put Win 8.1 back on this laptop? - I have 3 disks:
1.Recovery Media for Win 8.1 - marked Boot DVD Disc...
I replaced my CPU, RAM & MOBO but upon reboot (just as I was expecting the Desktop to appear) I get the message attached.
I thought this might be a driver issue so I booted into Safe Mode but got the same result.
There is nothing wrong with this drive because Windows boots up as normal using the old components.
I've also tried a different SATA cable, just in case.
Really not sure what...
Ok, not sure what's going on here but I have one idea left. I am trying to boot up my new build. Every part is brand new except my graphics card and my hard drive. The card is older, but still PCIE. It's a GeForce GTS450 and I've never had any issues with it. The HDD is much older, about 8 years old at least but is still a SATA hard drive. Probably SATA 1? Everything else is top notch: EVGA X99...
My HP laptop died. It came with a Win 7 Pro OA licence. My parents have an old HP workstation that came with WinXP. I wonder whether the laptop licence will work on the workstation, being both from the same brand.
I need to remove one of the OS on my DELL Inspiron laptop. When I start it up it gives me the black screen (BIOS?) and I have to choose between Windows 7 & Windows 7...
I looked at the tutorial "How to Properly Delete a OS in a Dual Boot" by whs, and I get stuck at the first step:
When I go to Disk Management, there are the 3 partitions:
C: Primary partition...
Although I have a hundred things to do around the apartment, I decided to prioritize by checking my BIOS. I would like to know if my settings are 100% UEFI or whether the machine is actually booting Legacy without telling me.
Start - I have a Dell Optiplex 7010 desktop with 16GB RAM dual-booting Win 7 Pro SP1 64-bit and Win 10 Pro 64-bit. (The Win 10 side was originally 8, then 8.1,...