Articles on this Page
- 10/10/15--08:31: _Best way to install...
- 10/10/15--09:06: _Solved Installation...
- 10/10/15--09:16: _advice removing XP ...
- 10/10/15--12:47: _ND GTP conversion ...
- 10/10/15--14:43: _Error: This tool ca...
- 10/10/15--15:22: _Solved Error 0x8007...
- 10/10/15--20:18: _Solved Upgrading to...
- 10/10/15--22:29: _Windows 7 on Dell I...
- 10/11/15--03:29: _How do I create a b...
- 10/11/15--10:11: _What happens if I i...
- 10/11/15--11:06: _Solved Upgrading An...
- 10/11/15--13:53: _Installing Windows ...
- 10/11/15--16:30: _new install on new ...
- 10/11/15--18:04: _Seems I have two bo...
- 10/11/15--21:35: _Move Windows 10 ins...
- 10/13/15--13:33: _win 7 usb install p...
- 10/13/15--15:56: _Please help startin...
- 10/13/15--21:28: _Quick Help With Win...
- 10/14/15--11:21: _Problem with the dr...
- 10/14/15--11:42: _will not boot up on...
- 10/10/15--08:31: Best way to install software's on remote machines
- 10/10/15--09:06: Solved Installation error from USB: No device drivers were found
- 10/10/15--12:47: ND GTP conversion - UEFI Boot fails (most of the time)
- 10/10/15--14:43: Error: This tool can only be run on systems booted using PC/AT BIOS.
- 10/10/15--15:22: Solved Error 0x80070057 in windows 7 installation
- 10/10/15--20:18: Solved Upgrading to SSD
- 10/10/15--22:29: Windows 7 on Dell Inspiron 11 3147
- 10/11/15--03:29: How do I create a bootable USB for x64?
- 10/11/15--11:06: Solved Upgrading Anytime upgrade to Windows 10
- 10/11/15--13:53: Installing Windows 7 in UEFI Issues Detecting Other SATA Devices
- 10/11/15--16:30: new install on new drive, wont load unless old drive is connected..
- 10/11/15--18:04: Seems I have two boot partitions
- 10/11/15--21:35: Move Windows 10 installation folder ($Windows.~BT)
- 10/13/15--13:33: win 7 usb install problem
- 10/13/15--15:56: Please help starting Windows 7
- 10/13/15--21:28: Quick Help With Win 7 Install Asus x551m
- 10/14/15--11:21: Problem with the driver for Wireless Adapter - Dell 1545 - XP
- 10/14/15--11:42: will not boot up on new SSD after HDD wipe
I use PowerShell with PsExec and i need to install the software on remote machines with active user sessions.
I didn't succeed all the time and i could not completely rely on PsExec 100%.
Looking for any other better ways of doing it.
Thanks in Advance.
I am having problem with installation Windows 7 on my new Lenovo G50-80. I downloaded legit ISO and created bootable USB.
The error I am getting is this: Installation error from USB: No device drivers were found
Tried different methods from Rufus, Microsoft USB tool, Ultra ISO etc. Different copies of Windows 7 - Ultimate and Home Premium.
Tried to boot same USB from my desktop PC and...
Situation is similar to what happened to member GeeDee: installed Win 7 on system with new HDD while XP was resident on old HDD creating a dual-boot config with systems on both drives. Everything works right now but I'd like to remove XP and clean old HDD.
Originally, C HDD (WD 1 TB) with XP was 90% full and six years old.
Added new HDD (became D) same size to replace old.
I just installed a new 4 TB HD in my system an noticed windows would not address roughly half of the HD. So I converted to GPT using a lossless conversion tool. I now have a problem of not being able to boot (although I did somehow manage to get it to boot once). I have tried everything from repairing with the windows CD to changing boot orders around etc... It will work since I it did boot once...
I followed this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZVgInbhTAw to make my bootable Windows 7 USB.
I am getting this error: This tool can only be run on systems booted using PC/AT BIOS. This system was booted using EFI or some other firmware type.
Maybe this is my main problem my USB can not boot on my new Lenovo? I created thread here...
Error 0x80070057 in windows 7 installation
Ok here is my situation.
Mobo: Asus asus m5a97 r2.0
Graphics: AMD Sapphire 380 Nitro 4 GB
Ram: 8 gigs
I wanted to upgrade to an SSD. Prior to this, I had 2 HDDs in the computer.
HDD1, Partition 1: system partition
HDD1, Partition 2: storage partition
HDD2, Partition 1: an old Vista installation. I no longer use this HD except as storage.
I thought I would take out HDD2, install the SSD, copy Partition 1 from HDD1 to the SSD and all would work. Well, first problem I had was removing HDD2...
Please only answer this specific question:
Had anyone been able to install any flavor of Windows 7 on a Dell Inspiron 11 3147 laptop?
If so, please tell me how you did it.
If you don't have specific info regarding this exact machine, please don't answer.
I've exhaustively researched how to do it and have not had success with anything I've tried. I'm pretty sure it is impossible, so at this...
I'm trying to install Win7 Home Premium x64. I have an ISO, I have an empty USB-stick, I have an empty hard drive on a laptop. I have also this:
How do I proceed? It is important that it is x64 OS.
What happens if I clean install Win7 (OES) on a hard drive and then reinstall a hard drive with the stock Dell upgraded to Win10 from Win 8.1?
My system:Dell 3847, 16gb ram, Nvidia Graphics card
Ok. We have four laptops in the house. I only want to upgrade our son's Fizzbook Spin to Windows 10 and keeping the others on Windows 7.
The Fizzbook Spin came with Windows 7 starter. Rather than do a clean install of Windows 7 Home Premium, I did any anytime upgrade which has its own licence key. (The reason for this is you can't get hold of the drivers for the quirky educational software...
I have an ASUS ROG RAIDR Express PCIE SSD which I have it in UEFI mode where I was able to install Windows 7 successfully on it with my motherboard BIOS set to UEFI mode and CSM to UFEI as well. But now when I connect my storage HDD's and my 2 Corsair Neutron GTX SSD's which I set up in a RAID0 array in Legacy mode along with my Blu-ray RW optical drive, they're not recognized in Windows at all....
Up until recently I had 2x 1tb drives.. one with the install and one as storage. I connected a new 3tb, installed windows again, copied data across from old drives. it wouldn't load unless I had at least one fo the old tb drives connected too though.. if either one is connected then its fine, even if its just the drive that never had an installation on it, wtf? I tried tthe rescue option from...
I have a separate 100 MB partitions on two drives. The partition on disk 0 is a FAT32. I get a boot manager error (0xc000000e) on boot up but pressing "esc" lets WIN7 boot normally. The repair disk seems to think my Windows in on the F: drive.
Here's a screen shot from Disk Manager. I appreciate some help if you can.
Is it possible to move the Windows 10 downloaded installation files/folder, $Windows.~BT? I would like to reinstall Windows 7 before upgrading to Windows 10, but want to backup the Windows 10 installation files first so I don't lose them and have to download them again.
The reason I want to reinstall Windows 7 first is because it is an old, corrupt installation with a lot of junk (old programs...
I'm helping one person to remote install windows 7 on her brand new ASUS X554L. She has other old laptop which i use to make bootable USB stick and prepare win7 setup over teamviewer..however everything she does on new comp she has to tell me or take picture and send so i can tell her what to do.
problem is laptop doesn't have DVD so we have to use USB. so far i have made USB using...
I replaced the motherboard on my desktop PC because it had no internet connectivity.
Now Windows 7 Pro will not start. It say "Fixing." I tried restoring to an earlier setup. No luck.
I took it to a repair shop. They said to reinstall Windows.
So I put in the Windows DVD and rebooted.
I selected Custom (advanced) and the main partition, then hit Next.
When I try to click next it wont let me install to the disk. "Setup was unable to create a new system partition or locate an existing system partition."
For particular software installation purpose . i am change the OS 7 to XP. and install all the drivers except Wlan(R201509) . unable to wlan driver error. Dell wireless adapter not found
Please give the best solution.
Laptop model - Dell inspiron 1545 and OS XP
cmd /c "ipconfig /all > postme.txt & ping yahoo.com >> postme.txt & notepad postme.txt & del postme.txt"
I installed a new 240gb SSD on my pc, migrated Windows to it using a 3rd party software, tested it out and booted fine. Windows boot manager - 240gb SSD was the primary boot. Have a Gigabyte new board.
Wanted to have my OS on the SSD and files on the HDD, so I wiped my HDD. Now it will not boot as it says it needs to be fixed, in other such words. I had upgraded to windows 10...