Articles on this Page
- 12/15/15--11:22: _Windows 10 upgrade ...
- 12/15/15--21:16: _Can I create a repe...
- 12/16/15--00:29: _No USB option in BI...
- 12/16/15--07:32: _I want to remove wi...
- 12/16/15--08:31: _Sysprep install, dr...
- 12/16/15--13:16: _Sysprep - Startup L...
- 12/16/15--13:27: _Windows won't boot
- 12/16/15--13:56: _Can't update window...
- 12/17/15--08:24: _Remove Windows 7 fr...
- 12/17/15--15:05: _How do I apply wim ...
- 12/18/15--01:29: _Solved certCredProv...
- 12/18/15--02:10: _Can I use key from ...
- 12/18/15--10:26: _Error 0x80070057 wh...
- 12/18/15--20:12: _Trying to do clean ...
- 12/19/15--03:15: _Upgrading over a co...
- 12/19/15--14:46: _Upgrade from Win 7 ...
- 12/19/15--23:28: _Lenovo G50-80 Windo...
- 12/20/15--09:52: _How to i reset my l...
- 12/21/15--07:37: _How to create a sec...
- 12/21/15--13:51: _Activation says my ...
- 12/15/15--11:22: Windows 10 upgrade question
- 12/15/15--21:16: Can I create a repeating alarm through Windows 7 with no software?
- 12/16/15--00:29: No USB option in BIOS : ASUS X-205
- 12/16/15--07:32: I want to remove windows 7 and update xp to windows 8
- 12/16/15--08:31: Sysprep install, driver backup?
- 12/16/15--13:16: Sysprep - Startup List wipe?
- 12/16/15--13:27: Windows won't boot
- 12/16/15--13:56: Can't update windows 7 to windows 10. Error codes 9c57 code 9c59.
- 12/17/15--08:24: Remove Windows 7 from XP Dual Boot
- 12/17/15--15:05: How do I apply wim image file with multiple index
- 12/18/15--02:10: Can I use key from another Laptop ?
- 12/18/15--10:26: Error 0x80070057 when I want format a HDD drive to install Windows
- 12/18/15--20:12: Trying to do clean install on new ssd but error keeps coming up.
- 12/19/15--03:15: Upgrading over a corrupt OS
- 12/19/15--14:46: Upgrade from Win 7 -> Win10 failed. Now other HD "system reserved"
- 12/19/15--23:28: Lenovo G50-80 Windows 7 x86 Installation problem
- 12/20/15--09:52: How to i reset my laptop to factory setting
- 12/21/15--07:37: How to create a security partition after Win7 & Win10 are installed
- 12/21/15--13:51: Activation says my key is only for upgrades not activation?
I have two Lenovo desktops with Windows 7 professional pre-installed.
One I updated to windows 10.
After two weeks I regret it, wiped the whole harddrive and installed my windows 7 with the original Lenovo
factory reset disks.
My question is now:
Since my computer was updated to windows 10 once, will I be able in future to take any windows 10 dvd and install it again?
*I work on a computer all day, in order to avoid my eyes and neck from bugging out, can I set an alarm to remind myself to get up from my seat now and then?*
Hello, My ASUS X-205 has no USB option in 'Boot option' in BIOS. Any suggestion to re-install windows as no optical drive in this laptop. Regards
Hey sir I'm using windows xp on one drive and windows 7 32 bit on another ...I want to remove windows 7 and update xp to windows 8....plz help..
Getting a new motherboard, RAM and CPU tonight and I'm going to use Sysprep to prepare my current hard drive / Windows install to install my hard drive in that system (My Windows install is a pain to reinstall as I have everything set up just the way I like it and I have some software installed that I don't have the media to reinstall / have lost the license keys).
I've done Sysprep...
I know that Sysprep wipes drivers and their related entries, etc, but does Sysprep also wipe the startup entries for any programs that are currently installed on the computer? For example, if I have Skype installed and set to run at Start-up, Sysprep won't remove that software, but will it remove the registry entry that starts that software when that User Account is loaded...?
I was in the process of trying for the free Windows 10 upgrade. After several unsuccessful attempts, and after W10 install instructions to remove Acronis True Image 12, Windows now won't start. The most recent change was to uninstall the graphics card driver. Windows 10 install began a couple of times w/o the card driver or acronis, but now will not start at all. I've tried:
I brought my computer as a windows 7 computer and i upgraded all the way up to windows 8.1 before i got a virus. I had to order some dvds which worked but the updating process stopped at 99%. I let the updating process update for about 10 hours and it was still stuck.
So i took the dvd out and it got me to the startup services screen where it got stuck. So i changed a registry line and it...
How can i remove windows 7 from a dual boot with xp. I had windows 7 installed first. It's a Lenovo Thinkpad R400 and it runs windows 7 terribly.
I have a wim image file with 2 index. I want to apply the wim file to the a hard drive. I can use imagex and apply one index to a hard drive. I am not sure how to apply both to a single hard drive. I am not sure if I have to diskpart 2 separate partitions and apply each index separately or can I apply both at the same time?
I have not seen any real documentation on this.
I cloned a Windows installation (AD/DC) at a customer using HD clone pro. This clone is running on an I3-3240 while the original image was build on an I3-4150. Everything is working fine now but I keep getting a message that
Is not valid or contains a fault, see screenshot. I have a copy from an identical machine without the issue but I'm unable to replace it. And...
I had Dell Inspiron N5110 Laptop which I sold it with built in genuine key of Windows 7 Home Premium x64 and the guy who bought from me he is using Ultimate version of different key. Now, I have Lenovo G510 Laptop and I want to know if I can use key of Windows 7 Home Premium x64 ?
I have recovered the key of Windows 7 from Speccy adn from ProduKey.
I wanted to install Win 7 and I received the error message Error 0x80070057
I tried next steps:
1. Insert your Win 7 DVD or Win 7 USB
2. Power down your computer.
3. Power up your computer.
4. Boot up your computer from the Win 7 DVD/USB stick.
5. When a screen is displayed asking for the Language to Install,
press the key combo of *SHIFT + F10*.
About a month ago my ssd failed and I sent it in to get a new one, I recently got a replacement and have been trying to do a clean install on the new drive but keep running into errors. I kept getting two different bluescreen errors and a text error telling me the drive was setup as GPT and as such windows cannot install onto it, so I converted it to MBR through the command prompt but still keep...
My Windows 7 four year old Qosmio laptop never recovered from a Trojan attack a month ago. Although the virus was removed with the help of an online malware removal thread, the User folder had been tampered with, and certain applications were opening only sometimes.
An in-store technician created a new User Profile for me, but the boot problem persists. First boot in the morning is usually...
I hope this is the correct sub-forum.
I have a family member with an issue that I cannot solve my googling the problem.
The family member tried to upgrade their windows 7 to windows 10. Something went wrong (apparently - I was not there) and it restored to Windows 7. Now one of their other hard drives appears to be completely empty (931gb of 931gb free) and it was renamed to...
Hey guys i own a Lenovo G50-80 with some modified specs ( removed DVD-Writer and put a SSD as main drive and change single channel 8GB Ramaxel with dual channel Kingston Ram ) :D
I'm a cellphone technician and some of drivers and applications doesnt support X64 windows and windows 8 or 10 so i decide to install Windows 7 x86 as a secondary OS (Dual boot)
but at the beginning of installation...
recently i upgraded my acer laptop to windows 10 .After using for a week and so i starting having problems with it my disk usage started showing 100% although i was not doing any task.
so i decided to switch back to my original windows 7 through acer e-recovery management . Now the issue is that i can not perform factory reset . when ever i click on that i generally get an error that i...
I have Win10 & Win7 installed and booting just fine. Normally when I install Win7 it creates a security boot partition of 100mb which I have been told is better to have. I realize it's not mandatory.
I don't know if Win10 uses it. Is there a way to create that boot partition after the OS's are installed?
Hello, I have my original activation key but when trying to finalize it, windows tells me this key is only for upgrades not for clean installs?
I had to to do clean install and it was from my original official backup disc so I'm not sure what the problem is?