Articles on this Page
- 01/03/16--03:58: _choose between wind...
- 01/03/16--23:30: _Can windows7 be ins...
- 01/04/16--09:07: _Solved Missing Oper...
- 01/04/16--10:59: _How do I install Wi...
- 01/04/16--13:18: _help with duplicate...
- 01/04/16--14:32: _Can i upgrade lapto...
- 01/04/16--14:43: _Removing DELL / Oth...
- 01/04/16--16:53: _After windows insta...
- 01/04/16--20:17: _Can Windows 10 be i...
- 01/05/16--12:28: _Hard disk not detec...
- 01/06/16--08:28: _Have I a motherboar...
- 01/06/16--09:27: _Installing Windows ...
- 01/06/16--11:18: _Windows 7 Product K...
- 01/06/16--21:20: _Can I Use a W7 Prof...
- 01/07/16--03:17: _Strange deletion of...
- 01/07/16--04:37: _Error 0x80300024
- 01/07/16--09:52: _Windows 7 installat...
- 01/08/16--07:21: _Solved Uninstall of...
- 01/08/16--16:18: _Solved OS on GPT dr...
- 01/08/16--16:34: _Solved 0x80070570 w...
- 01/03/16--03:58: choose between windows 7 and Linux without bios change
- 01/03/16--23:30: Can windows7 be installed from a USB flash drive?
- 01/04/16--09:07: Solved Missing Operating System 'Windows 7 Boot USB'
- 01/04/16--10:59: How do I install Windows to an External on a Mac?
- 01/04/16--13:18: help with duplicate programs on c: drive
- 01/04/16--14:32: Can i upgrade laptops with vista to 7?
- 01/04/16--14:43: Removing DELL / Other OEM info from Windows 7 USB install drive
- 01/04/16--16:53: After windows install something wrong with web pages
- 01/04/16--20:17: Can Windows 10 be installed on a portable USB hard disk?
- 01/05/16--12:28: Hard disk not detected during Windows 7 installation.
- 01/06/16--08:28: Have I a motherboard failure?
- 01/06/16--09:27: Installing Windows 7 Question
- 01/06/16--11:18: Windows 7 Product Key Broken
- 01/07/16--03:17: Strange deletion of printer ports in printer properties
- 01/07/16--04:37: Error 0x80300024
- 01/07/16--09:52: Windows 7 installation error on Samsung laptop.
- 01/08/16--07:21: Solved Uninstall of QuickTime and itunes halted with error message
- 01/08/16--16:18: Solved OS on GPT drive, user files on NTFS?
- 01/08/16--16:34: Solved 0x80070570 win7 ultimate 64bit
I have been ask to build a computer for students that will heve 2 hdd with windows 7 and linux and the students will choose witch OS too boot from.
The problem is that every time that i want ti change OS i have to go to bios setting and chenge the storgae type every time.
Is there an ather way to make it easyer on the students??
Is there a way to install a program that will make the...
As far as I know, the USB port needs Windows drivers to work? So it can't be installed from a flash drive? Is there any logic in what I'm saying?
So normally I'm quite good at this stuff but this ones got my stumped.
So I created a Windows 7 Bootable USB on Ubuntu using 'YUMI' The USB was formatted to NTFS and ISO loaded on using Yumi. I am able to see all the files on there on the Ubuntu Explorer however when trying to boot from USB at boot I just get a quick message saying 'Missing Operating System' then it carries on...
I've been following this tutorial (it's no longer online I've uploaded it though)
on how to install windows to a external hard drive, the guide seems to require one to use windows to perform the operation which is why I have a temporary Windows installation through bootcamp.
Now there are two bcdboot files that I've tried,the first that gives a list of windows installations one can choose by...
hi, I am using win 7 64bit I have noticed on my c drive there are 2 sets of programs one under program files and another more in-depth? on x86? do I need both sets? its a stupid question but I don't want to delete one if they are needed?
we have 2 laptops that came preinstalled with vista (i think it's business version).
is it possible to upgrade vista to 7 based on the vista key?
I do a lot of Win 7 reinstalls. I have a clean universal Win 7 thumb for legacy installs, but couldn't create a UEFI install drive from it. It was missing stuff in the boot folder. So, I've created a UEFI USB install drive from a legit Dell Windows 7 install DVD and made it universal. However, each time I do an install with it, I have to go and delete the OEMinformation reg key to get...
Hello folks. :)
I have problem after windows 7 ultimate installation. This OS i used on my old HDD and i install it to another computer and everything worked fine. And still working on another computer. So problem not with my OS.
But now when i install clean (did format) windows on my new HDD something happens with web pages view.
I use FireFox but now i'm writing from IE because in...
I couldn't find anywhere else to post this question.
Why would you want to install W10 on a portable usb hard diskj you may ask?
Simply because I don't want to ruin my current W7 desktop installation+software configuration
and I would liker to try W10.
I have facing problem that hard disk not find during Windows 7 or XP installation while shows in bios . I tried many solotions but don't got the success. Solutions which I tried are as :
1. Wipe hard drive from DBAN and wipe completed successfully but after this I am not able to see HDD during Windows installation
Second solution : scan HDD from segate seatools (dos version) , Acoustic and...
It was working okay last time I used it! How often has anybody said that?
When I switched on my PC it would only boot as far as BIOS setup --- until I removed the microsoft mouse wireless dongle. Then Windows started although the initial screen 'Starting Windows' had corrupted text.
Word runs without any trouble but nothing with graphics in it runs properly or at all.
Internet explorer won't...
Hi ... new to the forum.
I pulled out an old (2009) ASUS Eee PC 1005 HA, a netbook which we bought for one of our children and was rarely used. It currently has Windows XP as an operating system. I would like to put Windows 7 32 bit on this machine; I have the original W7 installation disc. I checked with the ASUS website and it provided a tutorial on how to upgrade this specific machine to...
Hi, i have an Acer laptop, (I'm sorry, but i'm useless at finding out any specifics at all), and i acquired it from a friend of mine. It was a replacement from the Acer company, regarding a failure of some sorts on the last one he had. it was without issue while he used it, and was fine once i had it for a few months. Then, out of nowhere, i get told that it is not genuine windows, and get alerts...
Two months ago we upgraded our Lenovo desktop from Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10. Now we've decided we don't like it. I couldn't find my W7 Home 64 disk, but I have a W7 Professional 64 DVD which I then used to reinstall the OS. At the end of the installation I was prompted to enter the product code. I, of course entered the code from the W7 Home Premium sticker, and was given an error...
After having setup successfully Win 7 Pro some years ago printing worked fine for several pdf printers
and connected USB laser printers.
Then, recently, I must have changed something accidentially in System.
When I now want to print (e.g. a Word doc or web page from Firefox) it doesn't work anymore.
EVERY printer does not work!
Further investigations revealed that the printer...
I am having Error 0x80300024 while installing windows, as I read through the comments.
People suggest to remove all SATA connection but I only got one 128GB SSD connected.
Commend prompt: diskpart
But when I trying to "create partition primary" or "convert mbr", it always show: "Virtual Disk Service error: The object is not found".
I am trying to install Windows 7 on a Samsung NP300E5E laptop. The laptop had Windows 8 pre-installed.
I followed your tutorial on how to do a clean installation of Windows 7, followed the UEFI route using a usb that I created by using the setup dvd as described in the tutorial and changed all settings in the setup.
After the laptop did a reboot during last part of the setup, it doesnt...
I have no use for itunes and the same for Quicktime. Trying to unclog my pc. My teen had installed these when she used my laptop.
HP Pavilion dv7 laptop, 64 bit, OS: Windows 7 Home Edition. Antivirus: "Mcafee Total Protection" After uninstall of itunes almost complete:
Heres a weird question.
Im doing a new build and Im sticking to Win7 Pro 64-bit. Ive purchased one of the new M.2 PCIe SSDs to be my boot drive. I understand that I have to install the OS from a UEFI device formatted GPT rather than MBR and I have already created the bootable USB 3.0 flash drive (using the great tutorial posted on this forum). OK, so far so good, right?
So i bought a sick new gaming rig that arrived yesterday;
* i5 6600k
* ASUS strix GTX980
* MSI Krait gaming z170
* samsung evo 250gb SSD
* WD Blue 1TB
* 16GB DDR4 2400mhz
So, like the title states i just cant get this thing to work. I'm trying to do a fresh install of win7 ultimate x64.