Articles on this Page
- 02/20/16--11:42: _Downgrade From Win7...
- 02/20/16--11:43: _Finding the images ...
- 02/20/16--11:45: _Move Dell Windows 7...
- 02/21/16--05:56: _Windows 7 install b...
- 02/21/16--22:39: _Trying to clean ins...
- 02/22/16--08:08: _Solved Win7 ISO image
- 02/22/16--14:47: _Cannot install MS ....
- 02/23/16--13:10: _Reinstall win 7 plu...
- 02/25/16--09:14: _Windows 7 would not...
- 02/26/16--08:31: _"setup is starting ...
- 02/26/16--17:14: _How to get a reinst...
- 02/26/16--17:29: _error in installing...
- 02/27/16--04:27: _Solved Struggling t...
- 02/28/16--07:53: _Solved How long to ...
- 02/29/16--06:43: _Can't upgrade to Wi...
- 02/29/16--21:41: _Gateway desktop HD/...
- 02/29/16--23:22: _Upgrade To Windows 7
- 03/01/16--12:27: _Single dual boot dr...
- 03/02/16--04:51: _New HDD--fresh inst...
- 03/02/16--11:54: _Rebuilding hard drive
- 02/20/16--11:42: Downgrade From Win7 Issues
- 02/20/16--11:43: Finding the images and what to edit for custom image booting
- 02/20/16--11:45: Move Dell Windows 7 Hard disk into non-dell hardware
- 02/21/16--05:56: Windows 7 install boot problem
- 02/21/16--22:39: Trying to clean install windows [Error 0X80070057]
- 02/22/16--08:08: Solved Win7 ISO image
- 02/22/16--14:47: Cannot install MS .Net Framwork 4.6.1
- 02/23/16--13:10: Reinstall win 7 plus Sp1 and beyond
- 02/26/16--08:31: "setup is starting services"
- 02/26/16--17:14: How to get a reinstallation of Win 7 to boot a computer?
- 02/26/16--17:29: error in installing windows 7 32 bit
- 02/27/16--04:27: Solved Struggling to alter Boot Device Priority
- 02/28/16--07:53: Solved How long to install Windows 7?
- 02/29/16--06:43: Can't upgrade to Windows 10.
- 02/29/16--21:41: Gateway desktop HD/BOOT issue, replacing HD question
- 02/29/16--23:22: Upgrade To Windows 7
- 03/01/16--12:27: Single dual boot drive from two computers?
- 03/02/16--04:51: New HDD--fresh install win 7---won't update
- 03/02/16--11:54: Rebuilding hard drive
First of all, thank you for all your threads ( every now and then i had a problem, i took a peek inside the site, and in most of the cases found my problems fixed here).
A friend of mine brought a netbook to me a couple of months ago, running windows XP. He wanted to upgrade the machine, so i installed on it Windows 7 ( clean fresh install, not upgrade). everything worked fine,...
Hi, I have an Alienware machine that I love but it seems that as of late, my video driver and something else are giving me issues. I would like to do a nice clean install of my Win 7 Ultimate BUT I don't want to lose the cool boot up images I get (the ones before the desktop opens). I found the images under Windows/web/wallpaper but can't figure out what file to edit to make it part of the...
My Dell N5050 laptop died and I tried moving the Harddisk into a old HP Deskpro. The disk boots fine but Windows 7 DELL OEM reboots as the windows picture comes up. It then allows me to do a repair but that doesn't help. The repair report doesn't give any clue to the problem.
I am guessing it is some fundamental driver that is Dell specific. Any idea how to sort it ?
The repair will...
I have DVD contains installation of Windows 7 ultimate sp1, so i run the DVD and then the boot screen shows up like this one :
Image: http://www.bleepstatic.com/tutorials/vista-repair-options/boot-from-cd-prompt.jpg (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/repair-windows-with-windows-startup-repair/)
So then i continue and this message show up ( in different...
Seen a couple of posts on here regarding this Error. I've tried SO MUCH to try and resolve it over the past few days.
Basically, I bought a new drive a few days ago for a new PC build - bought two actually. SSD + HDD.
Installed windows onto the SSD as my main boot drive obviously, but when I try to install it onto the secondary HDD drive it doesnt allow me to format the drive to do it, or...
Need Windows 7 ISO image to download to my PC. Does anyone know where I can get this?
Hello: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 here.
I have installed over forty Windows updates today (I must have turned on my auto install last October :-), but the software in the subject line and, for instance, MicrosoftFixit50123.msi, steadfastly refuse to install.
It all started when iTunes and QuickTime could not be installed. I have removed most things Apple.
I have tried repair with install...
I want to reinstall Win 7 HP (Original). Which I have before. I also have an SP 1 update disk.
I understand that that I may be able to download the updates beynd SP (or at least most), at once, save them them an update so that I don't have to wait for the myriad of updates over time. Is that possible?
Spent about literally hundred days. Trying to dual boot windows 7 on my UEFI vaio pre installed with windows 8. I tried to follow almost all the forums on the Internet. Created bootable usb which gets stuck at starting windows and used a dvd which the vaio does not recognise. When choosing legacy boot on bios then the problem comes that my hdd is not mbr and I am not in a position to...
Right here is a run down of what is happening, first off the keyboard started playing up months ago but we just used a usb one so that wasn't a problem, last week the laptop wouldn't start, we got the acer screen then a blank screen, after several attempts to format it was confirmed the hdd was corrupt so i brought a new one, (took the old one with me so they knew which one to give me), came...
My HP G72-B60US is unable to boot. The Windows Boot Manager window displays Windows failed to start. To fix the problem:
1. Insert your Windows installation disc and restart your computer
2. Choose your language settings, and then click "Next"
3. Click "Repair your computer"
If you do not have this disc, contact your system administer or computer manufacturer for assistance.
Hi!!! I've been trying to install windows 7 32 bit on my Acer laptop, but it always failed midway our sometimes when it hit 97% of the installing windows part..
What might be the problem and How can i fix this?
I need to make my CD drive the priority boot drive, so I can analyse my hard drive with Sea Tools. I am in DOS and alter the boot priority to elevate the CD drive to first and press F10 to save. However on rebooting, the CD drive has been relegated to its normal #3 position. Sea Tools CD is inserted.
Please advise of what I am doing wrong.
I came across a statement recently in another forum that said it takes several hours to install Windows 7.
This sounds like an excessive claim. My own experience has been that Windows 7 and Windows 8, both install in 30 minutes or less. This is using the DVD install media. In the case of a reinstall, I realize it takes some time to re-install your favorite apps. Reconfigure your browser,...
So I have a PC with Windows 7 Enterprise N. I use the computer at home as a casual user. I would like to upgrade to Windows 10, but I can't because of my Windows version. Any other way to upgrade? Or should I stay with my current version?
I tried searching the forum here but I'm a little confused by the different advice so I decided to start my own thread (I hope that is ok).
For starters, I am no computer genius but can read & follow directions so no problem providing whatever info you may need.
I have a Gateway DX4870-UB20P, purchased in Sept 2012, all oem, no upgrades or anything different than what came...
Hi, Left it a bit late, but planning on updating Windows Vista Home Basic to WIndows 7....first things first, I have checked that my computer is ''up to it''......it is......I plan to borrow an installation disc from a friend, what I need to know, is will the product code or key with the disc work ?......or does the upgrade work by using the old Vista product code ?......any help with this...
Have two identical computers HP8300's one only has Windows 7 pro 64, the other has a dual boot setup with Windows XP and Windows 7 pro 32. What I would like to end up with is the Win 7 32 bit partition from the first computer dual booted with Win 7 64 on the Windows 7 pro 64 computer.
I would like to get away from having to do a new installation if possible, the 32 bit installation has allot...
Just installed a new hdd in my laptop and installed the 3 yr old version of win 7 pro without problems. I activated it after install but now it won't update. Control panel>system>windows update results in many hours of searching for updates without success. I need some help with this. I'm certain from searches that this is common. My hope is that a fix is also common
if i reformat my hard drive and then insert a windows 7 cd into my cd drive' should i be able to reload windows 7?
my pc went wrong, local pc repair place got it working but outlook does not work properly. The how to's that i have tried from the internet have failed to sort the problem and so i'm wondring if reformatting and reinstalling windows 7 and then reloading everything else is the way...