Articles on this Page
- 05/17/16--20:37: _Function keys not a...
- 05/18/16--11:58: _Failure to upgrade ...
- 05/19/16--06:44: _Upgrade to Windows ...
- 05/19/16--07:12: _how to create a win...
- 05/20/16--07:32: _Unable to boot from...
- 05/20/16--11:54: _How to access recov...
- 05/21/16--07:10: _Making a portable W...
- 05/21/16--11:46: _Unable to install W...
- 05/21/16--23:26: _Windows 7 install D...
- 05/22/16--08:38: _get rid of dual Win...
- 05/22/16--10:42: _Windows7 installati...
- 05/22/16--10:51: _Bootmgr not on C: d...
- 05/23/16--05:45: _Acer E1-510 UEFI - ...
- 05/23/16--09:06: _Win 7 will not rein...
- 05/24/16--03:09: _GPT Windows 7
- 05/25/16--10:17: _New mobo, couldn't ...
- 05/26/16--01:22: _Remove office compo...
- 05/26/16--10:18: _Laptop. Windows 10,...
- 05/26/16--20:54: _Solved Cannot Setup...
- 05/27/16--07:16: _Installing Win7 x64...
- 05/17/16--20:37: Function keys not as the should be.
- 05/18/16--11:58: Failure to upgrade XP to 7 on second PC
- 05/19/16--06:44: Upgrade to Windows 10 failed with Black Screen
- 05/19/16--07:12: how to create a windows 7 UEFI dvd
- 05/20/16--07:32: Unable to boot from USB
- 05/21/16--07:10: Making a portable Win7 usb
- 05/21/16--23:26: Windows 7 install DVD won't boot because of corrupt files
- 05/22/16--08:38: get rid of dual Win 7 boot
- 05/22/16--10:42: Windows7 installation says driver missing on New HP G3-450 Laptop
- 05/22/16--10:51: Bootmgr not on C: drive with OS, on secondary HDD - Possible to fix?
- 05/23/16--05:45: Acer E1-510 UEFI - Installing Windows 7
- 05/23/16--09:06: Win 7 will not reinstall, repeated error message as follows:
- 05/24/16--03:09: GPT Windows 7
- 05/25/16--10:17: New mobo, couldn't reinstall windows
- 05/26/16--01:22: Remove office components
- 05/26/16--10:18: Laptop. Windows 10, Trying to install Windows 7. MBR / GPT issue
- 05/26/16--20:54: Solved Cannot Setup Built-in Camera
- 05/27/16--07:16: Installing Win7 x64 on Samsung 950 Pro NVMe
My only problem now is if I want to turn Wi-Fi on, FN-f8 does nothing, but just pressing the wifi light turns it on just fine. Im not sure what the others are meant to do,but they dont seem to do what is expected.
Does this mean I have an alternate setting for function keys?
Basically I had *XP Pro*; then *Family Pack x3 upgrade to 7 Home Premium*; the latter was replaced by *10 X32* which was then taken to *10 x64*.
I have just transferred successfully to a new PC.
Having the x3 version of 7, I wish to install it on my *old* PC for a junior household member (the third computer is my wife's laptop, upgraded to 10 x32).
I tried to install 7 but, I assume because...
Not sure if this should be in TenForum. Have registered there just in case but i feel more at home here!
A friend of mine fell into the "Your update to Windows 10 (from 7) eill take place in 5min 32secs. He is adament that he did not see the line "Reschedule or cancel Update". He just hit the "X" at top right. Unfortunately he didn't realise that the update would take place in the background. A...
I was wondering if's possible to create a windows 7 UEFI dvd disc like an UEFI usb with rufus ?
Long story short my computer cant boot from a bootable usb.
Long story long, Yesterday i tried to format my computer with my windows 7 original disk, my computer does not have a slot for a cd player so i plugged one in and it was just laying there on the ground, i put my windows disk in and it was vibrating like crazy so i wanted to move it on a pillow, while doing so i tilted it a bit at it...
Yesterday morning when I turned on my laptop, I got the "BOOTMGR missing error". My laptop was working with no problems till the night before, so I don't know what happened. Anyway, I tried everything recommend on this forum and elsewhere to fix the problem. But nothing seems to work.
Since I don't have any important stuff on the laptop, I don't mind reinstalling Windows 7 if that...
Hello all Image: http://www.easyuefi.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif ,
I have some simple questions to which i cannot find answers anywhere else.
My goal is to install any version of windows 7 'on' a usb drive or external hdd (not 'from' but 'on').
From what I understand win7 x64 ultimate w/ SP1 seems to be the safest way since it has more drivers. Please let me know if...
I'm having problems trying to install Windows 7, hopefully you guys can help.
I own an HP Stream 13 like this one here: Amazon.com: HP Stream 13.3-Inch Laptop (Intel Celeron, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB SSD, Cobalt Blue) with Office 365 Personal for One Year: Computers & Accessories...
I've been trying out several tutorials such as the sfc, bootrec etc.
Nothing seems to work. I can use a windows repair disc but it's not fixing the problem. When I use my windows 7 installer, upon boot it loads driver and stuff but then gives out this error (attached pic)
So I tried sfc and bootrec but the problem still persists.
This is my SFCdetails file attached
Hoping you guys...
I copied my OS from a hard drive to a flash. In the process of doing that, my boot record now has links to both bootable drives. When it reboots, I get to pick, and both are labeled the same way. So, I keep booting up on the hard drive instead of the flash.
I want to delete that reference to the hard drive OS from the boot record. I want there to be no choice, only boot from the flash. ...
I have recently bought an HP G3 450 ProBook, (i7 6500U, 8GB Ram, 1 TB Hard Drive 2 GB Graphic) since I have an unused original windows 7 which I have purchased some years back.
I have created an USB Bootable device, and tried installing this on my new laptop, it shows
Load Driver : A required CD/DVD Drive device driver is missing.
This laptop has an HP Bios, could not...
So I've found a problem that I didn't know existed until I booted from a USB recently. I can only assume something messed up a long time ago when I used a migrate to SSD software back when I got my SSD.
What I've found is that my bootmgr is not on C: (where my OS is installed) and this is what my disk Management looks like:
so I've pulled all my hair out already trying to install Windows 7 on my Acer E1-510 laptop in UEFI mode.
The laptop came with Windows 8.1 preinstalled, and I've used that for quite a while before deciding to wipe it and clean install Windows 10.
The laptop does not have a CD/DVD drive thus I can only boot installation media from an USB drive.
The original installation was in...
Was unable to DL Win 7 updates (error codes 80071A91, 80070643). Had previously formatted HD and installed Win Home Prem 7 SP1 32 Bit over XP. Ran for 3 years flawlessly. Started getting update fails about 2 weeks ago. Unable to resolve; contacted Microsoft and was told problem can only be resolved by reloading Win 7. Have attempted 3 times. Now PC is completely inaccessable and each time I get,...
I must install Windows 7 Enterprise with imagex. Until now I have always installed with MBR partitions. But now my boss said that we must install with GPT. Unfortunately this don't work.
Here are the steps which I make:
select disk 0
create partition primary size=300
So, i had to buy new gpu/mobo which means i had to reinstall windows but i couldn't. I have tried more than 5 iso's and none of them worked. Somehow i had to use the computer so i install elementaryOS(linux). Any thoughts? I really need windows since new mobo/gpu drivers are only for windows.
Thanks in advance
Hi guys just installed office 2016. Didn't give me any options during the install now I want to remove some of the apps it put on that I don't need eg. Publisher one note PowerPoint
Got a new Lenovo Yoga 500 with Windows 10 64bit.
I want to change to W7 - I have a windows 7 image on a disk. No DVD reader.
I copied the contents of the image to a clean, formatted NTFS external HDD. It's connected via USB3.
When I try to install W7 on the main system HDD, it says it's in GPT format and needs to be on MBT.
Hello Masters. I already upgraded my laptop so I could play Counter Strike: Source just like what you have told me on my previous post hehe :D
Now, I noticed that this laptop has a built-in camera. However, I checked add new scanner or camera device and was not able to locate this webcam. I checked Device Manager and seen something under 'Imaging Device' which is an HP Truevision HD. I was...
I am having trouble in installing Windows 7 x64 on my Samsung 950 Pro. My configuration is the following:
Asus P9X79 Deluxe, Intel i7 SB-E 3930k @ 4500 Mhz, 64GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600 Mhz, Corsair AX1200i PSU, x2 Gigabyte 980ti SLI, Intel 750 Nvme 400Gb, Samsung 950 Pro Nvme 512 Gb, Samsung 850 Pro 256 Gb, Noctua NH-D15.
I possess both the Intel 750 400gb NVMe and...