Articles on this Page
- 06/02/16--07:40: _Problem while fresh...
- 06/02/16--13:07: _Can I install Windo...
- 06/02/16--14:41: _Desktop folder dele...
- 06/02/16--22:09: _Upgrade Key not Acc...
- 06/03/16--16:53: _Solved dual boot issue
- 06/04/16--13:06: _Vista to seven
- 06/05/16--01:25: _Unable to install W...
- 06/05/16--08:27: _Issues with setup.e...
- 06/05/16--11:10: _Reinstalling Window...
- 06/06/16--01:01: _not able to install...
- 06/06/16--06:48: _Asus X55A Laptop Se...
- 06/06/16--08:21: _Windows 7 installat...
- 06/07/16--06:40: _Solved How to preve...
- 06/09/16--02:23: _Windows 7 Dont Boot...
- 06/10/16--05:36: _Trouble booting to ...
- 06/10/16--12:29: _Having trouble inst...
- 06/10/16--14:43: _Trying to install W...
- 06/10/16--15:11: _Downgrade to Win 7 ...
- 06/11/16--05:04: _Rare chipset: What ...
- 06/11/16--21:15: _Installing final XP...
- 06/02/16--07:40: Problem while fresh install of W7 home
- 06/02/16--13:07: Can I install Windows 7 with a Vista product key?
- 06/02/16--14:41: Desktop folder deletes after restart w7 premium 64bit
- 06/02/16--22:09: Upgrade Key not Accepted
- 06/03/16--16:53: Solved dual boot issue
- 06/04/16--13:06: Vista to seven
- 06/05/16--08:27: Issues with setup.exe, wim files, sysprep and wioski
- 06/05/16--11:10: Reinstalling Windows.old
- 06/06/16--01:01: not able to install windows on my hard disk
- 06/06/16--06:48: Asus X55A Laptop Set Back To Factory Settings
- 06/06/16--08:21: Windows 7 installation via Asus UEFI BIOS ends up with BSOD.
- 06/09/16--02:23: Windows 7 Dont Boot After Dual-Boot
- 06/10/16--05:36: Trouble booting to USB for System Repair purposes
- 06/10/16--12:29: Having trouble installing Windows 7 Ultimate due to a *Load Driver*
- 06/10/16--14:43: Trying to install Windows 7 on a PC with no OS (with a usb stick)
- 06/10/16--15:11: Downgrade to Win 7 Ult from G20AJ (BSOD 0x000000A5)
- 06/11/16--05:04: Rare chipset: What drivers do I need to manually load to install 7?
- 06/11/16--21:15: Installing final XP3 onto my XP2 Home Edition PC Question?.
I have been researching this forum, but cannot find an answer for my issue.
The full story:
I erased W7 Home from older DELL Inspiron 1545 laptop 64-bit, I was trying to Install Chrome OS, but failed. While trying to install Chrome I was able to boot into Chrome from USB flash, but was not able to install it on the HDD, so I gave up.
Now I am using fresh install W7, I already used it on...
I have a valid Vista Home Basic product key. Can I upgrade or install Windows 7 with this key? I tried a clean install of Windows 7 Home Premium and activation failed.
I recently installed windows 7 premium 64bit on my custom computer.
Here are my specs:
GPU - GeForce GTX 970
CPU - i7 5930 @ 3.50ghz
Memory - 16gb DDR
Every time I restart my computer, c:\users\(myusername)\Desktop folder deletes.
After installing my 7 pro os when I enter the key I get msg that key is valid for upgrade only and not accepted. Maybe I'm using wrong key but none on the disc or the package that came from MS or it's package. Is there anywhere in the files on the disc that the key would be listed or someway to find/get it, thanks.
I have an existing win 7 install and have attempted to install win 10 on a separate physical disk.
I was hoping to dual boot both os's but I do not receive the option.
Instead the system takes me to win 10 by default.
I'm assuming the boot loader has been changed.
Any ideas how I can get back into win 7 once more?
I am trying to upgrade to seven from Vista. However I mistakingly typed windows seven home instead of windows seven pro. After windows seven downloaded I was asked for the key which I entered correctly. The key was not accepted and now I cannot go back. Any suggestions please???
Hello, I have recently bought my daughter her first laptop as a gift and have been racking my brains as to why Windows 7 won't install. We get an error message of which I attach a screenshot (well a photo of the screen).
I am well versed with PC's, after all I am able to get the USB Flash drive recognized and started. It isn't until just after "Starting Windows" does the screen go blue with...
I am trying to install a customized Windows 7 Ultimate wim image (myCust7.wim) and setup.exe doesn't like it. I get 0x80070026 and 0x8007000d errors when the sysprepped image is being installed by setup.exe. The wim image is almost 10GB in size.
I can successfully apply myCust7.wim with imagex, but when I try to boot it setup.exe says it can't install Windows on my hardware. Looking online I...
I made a terrible mistake. Rather than go into details sufice to say I used my original disk and reloaded windows. I want to go back to my original windows. I have a folder called "windows.old" that contains all my old files. How do I replace my installed windows with the old folder?
i have previously installed win 7 ultimate, 64 bit n windows 10, ran dual boot
aftr a while i deleted them both n also all the partitions like recovery ,reserved etc. except some imp partions of my personal files
i have efi system with gpt partition style
when i try to install its not working
it shows windows cannot b installed in gpt system...
what can i do to solve my prob?
pls help me...
I have a Asus X55A laptop running Windows 7. I am upgrading to a new laptop and want to give this one away. But, I want to make sure my data is gone. At boot, I clicked I believe F9 and it installed Windows back to factory. Is this sufficient? I do not have the original discs, just the Windows from factory on partition D.
Hi there. I've built a new HTPC. I'm trying to install Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on my HDD using the latest version of Rufus to make a bootable USB drive. I've realised that I have UEFI BIOS now, so I've searched for tutorials on how to setup Windows 7 using UEFI and a USB drive. I've disabled Secure Boot and Fast Boot in the UEFI BIOS. I've made bootable USB drive using GPT partition scheme for...
Hi there. I've built a brand new HTPC and it has UEFI BIOS on it. I've tried to install Windows 7 with USB drive that I've made UEFI bootable with Rufus, but it gives me blue screen everytime after Windows goes from "Windows files are loading" screen to a Windows logo animation. The hard drive that I'm using is set to MBR, (I know that I should set it to GPT for UEFI installation). I don't want...
I am totally new to the Sevenforum
So I tried to Dual-Boot my preinstalled Windows 7 laptop with Windows XP. I saw a tutorial on How-To-Geek. So I made a 17GB Partition and installed Windows XP on it. after the installation I installed EasyBCD and given an Entry Point to Windows 7. after it the menu shows up with Win 7 And Win XP. But the big and main problem is Windows 7 wont boot...
Hi all! So I followed this guide Windows 7 - Create a system repair USB key (http://ccm.net/faq/29462-windows-7-create-a-system-repair-usb-key) to create a system repair USB.
First time trying it, I inserted it and booted to USB and the message "Remove disks or media and hit any key to restart" or something similar appeared. I took the USB out, hit any key and it restarted and booted to system...
Hello there! Let me describe my problem: I have a HP Pavilion 11-n010sn x360 convertible Laptop. It had Windows 8.1 on it, and most of the updates failed to install, then I updated to Windows 10, still some of the updates had the same effects. Nevermind, here is what I did on it: I wanted to install on a new 75GB Partition Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1.
I took the ISOs from an Windows ISO...
I recently found an old Compaq Presario desktop in my basement so I decided to fix it up. I know a little about computers but not much. There were many viruses on this computer, and I wanted to install a newer version of windows. So i loaded up DBan onto a USB Drive and wiped the Hard Drive. I wanted to install Windows 7 on this machine despite the low 384 MB of ram and an Intel Pentium 4 clocked...
I recently bought an ASUS G20AJ pre-built computer that comes with Windows 10 pre-installed.
Mostly out of preference and some work programs that are only compatible with 7, I am trying
to do a clean installation with a Windows 7 Ultimate retail CD that I bought years back.
When configuring BIOS to install properly, I get a BSOD upon trying to boot from CD or booting
from Windows 7 Setup....
Gang I have a non-bootable Acer M3450 desktop, specs below. Will not clean install Windows 7 due to not having drivers. I can copy whatever drivers are necessary I just need guidance on WHICH drivers to try to manually load at running of Windows 7 Install? Since it CAN identify the SATA HDD, I assume SATA driver is not the issue. Is it chipset? GPU? [I doubt.. it will run in generic vga mode]...
My main PC is my Win7 desktop PC on which I am writing this. My question regards an old PC I had stored and unused for the last few years and which I have recently installed in my workshop. I had the original Windows XP Home Edition SP2 disc and I used it to reinstall the OS just to see if it was all working. Anyway to cut a long story short it was fine and now I have it working and connected to...