Articles on this Page
- 08/09/16--13:49: _Solved device drive...
- 08/10/16--12:50: _how do i install re...
- 08/11/16--10:46: _reinstall Windows b...
- 08/11/16--01:36: _Folders created aft...
- 08/12/16--21:20: _Dual boot windows 7...
- 08/13/16--07:50: _Will this be OK?
- 08/13/16--09:10: _Solved getting this...
- 08/15/16--00:52: _windows update problem
- 08/15/16--16:19: _Installation oversi...
- 08/15/16--17:52: _Driving me crazy
- 08/15/16--23:42: _Ramdisk Device Opti...
- 08/16/16--06:41: _UEFI problems on wi...
- 08/18/16--23:35: _Cloning, Windows 7 ...
- 08/19/16--07:45: _Windows 7 install r...
- 08/19/16--08:46: _reinstall windows 7...
- 08/19/16--12:55: _Pc doesnt boot, ins...
- 08/19/16--14:51: _Solved Installing W...
- 08/21/16--13:49: _Install from server...
- 08/22/16--06:02: _Reset from Windows ...
- 08/23/16--10:13: _Trying to reformat ...
- 08/09/16--13:49: Solved device driver missing, install screen.
- 08/10/16--12:50: how do i install regina rexx on windows 7
- 08/11/16--10:46: reinstall Windows but on restart no boot found
- 08/11/16--01:36: Folders created after end of upgrade offer
- 08/12/16--21:20: Dual boot windows 7 / ubuntu - windows disappears after encryption
- 08/13/16--07:50: Will this be OK?
- 08/13/16--09:10: Solved getting this error when trying to download the ISO
- 08/15/16--00:52: windows update problem
- 08/15/16--16:19: Installation oversight...
- 08/15/16--17:52: Driving me crazy
- 08/15/16--23:42: Ramdisk Device Options boot loop?
- 08/16/16--06:41: UEFI problems on windows 7 reinstall
- 08/18/16--23:35: Cloning, Windows 7 became non-genuine, Samsung Data Migration
- 08/19/16--07:45: Windows 7 install reporting Invalid Key
- 08/19/16--08:46: reinstall windows 7 from image on disc ?
- 08/19/16--14:51: Solved Installing Windows 10 to SSD
- 08/21/16--13:49: Install from server to multiple machines using 'blank' ISO
- 08/22/16--06:02: Reset from Windows 10 to Windows 7 after 30 days
- 08/23/16--10:13: Trying to reformat Samsung 850 1TB Windows 7 64 as UEFI/GPT
Hi Attempting a clean install of W7 on a P8Z68 V-LX MB, from a thumb drive (ive installed from it successfully in the past.
im getting a 'driver' required error at the initial install. I got the AHCI_RAID drivers from asus site, for this mb, and the OS seemed to recognize it as a valid file (i can access it from a usb flash drive), but would not proceed to install it. I tried more recent...
I downloaded regina rexx on windows 7 (64 bit).
I need to know how to install it.
Any help would be appreciated.
I recently reinstalled Windows 7 after a virus, but I think during the re-install I must have messed with the partitions. Now it installs fine but when I switch the laptop off and reboot it doesn't recognize or run Windows, unless I plug the usb back in and install from there. Once installed it runs fine, but as soon as you shutdown it won't restart.
I have tried cleaning disk and...
I thought that the free W10 offer finished 2016-07-29.
Look what I found on my W7 OS partition:Attachment 390432 (http://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/installation-setup/390432-folders-created-after-end-upgrade-offer-w10-still-trying-01.png)
I have a laptop with dual boot setup for Ubuntu/Windows 7. My company encrypted the Windows partition (McAfee) after which Windows no longer shows up in the boot loader. Can it be fixed?
A question from a novice if I may. Owing to a total lack of installation disks - I downloaded windows 7 64 Pro from the net (and obtained the motherboard drivers etc from another source.
This is now all up and running, but obviously needs a product key to activate etc.
If I get a windows 7 64 bit pro disk from ebay (many advertised) and use that key number from the purchased disk - will this...
i keep getting this error when trying to download the ISO from:
i have a purchased win7 pro 64 bit machine...
We encountered a problem processing your request. Please try again later.
I've just installed a fresh copy of windows 7 on my computer. Now when I go to install updates it just hangs on the checking for updates screen and doesn't find any updates.
Was able to successfully install Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit on a Windows Vista Home Premium computer using the following tutorial by gregrocker (...sure miss him...):
However, what possessed me to do the following, I do not know. :o
In Disk Management, the computer showed a (C) drive...
Several months ago when I shut the computer down the light indicating hard drive activity would go out but the power light would stay on. I turned the power off using the switch on the power supply. When I attempted to restart the computer it would not boot up. I decided to do a clean install using the OEM disk that I purchased when I built the computer several years ago. I went through the steps...
Hi All,I just attempted to capture a custom image of my computer using WDS (Windows Deployment Services) however instead of finishing the process with a usable image file my computer is stuck in a boot loop with the entries shown below -
I thought that a logical approach to this problem would be to repair Windows using the original installation...
A week or so ago I installed windows 7(SP1) on my computer, the install went fine right till I installed the graphics drivers. When I re-booted I got a warning about the Bios had noticed a change, and the only way I could boot into windows 7 was to change my BIOS from Windows UEFI to 'Other OS' (I don't have the option to disable secure boot) I then put back an image of windows 10...
Ok so i had a little issue a couple days back, ended up solving it but a new one has kinda come up. When i used Samsungs Data Migration, all seemed to be working fine, plug it in for the first time boot it up seems to be going well and then bang! Windows 7 is not genuine, consider activating. Go to activate it and it seems like i cant. Did notice the OEM in the key but i thought that only...
I bought a new hard drive, dug out my genuine install disk and did a clean install on a new, formatted and partitioned drive of "Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Upgrade - 64 bit". Everything went swimmingly, it activated and worked great. So far so satisfactory. A month later, the hard drive died so I sent it back and shortly after received a replacement.
So I started the install procedure...
I have a windows 7 home premium computer,
I have run into some errors that are stopping me from running a system restore, (I will upload the error)
I have come off the phone to Microsoft this morning, they have told me they cannot with a recovery cd,
I have come off the phone to HP, they have told me they no longer support windows and would have to purchase a new unit,
How do i install an os (or manage to install one) cus i tried installing androidx86 with ubuntu using Android-6.0-rc2.iso (direct download open straight in bosero (my burning application in ubuntu) instead of saving then burning) burnt to same disk i previously had ubuntu installer on but when i booted up it just went to a blinking white underscore and nothing else, then i tried deleting all my...
Hi guys :)
Im having a big problem :(
I just recently bought a Dell 7559 Gaming Series laptop and also added a M2 250 gb samsung 850 ssd. Now i want to move windows to SSD by doing a clean install. The problem is, for some reason whenever i put the usb after creating a live windows 10 usb, the system doesnt detect it. I disable secure boot, no help. I tried in Legacy boot mode in bios but...
Just a bit of background...
I have recently taken over as IT support for a small school.
The school wants all the PC's re-imaged (Win 7 Pro... checking tomorrow if 32 / bit)
All PC's running on school domain to a local Server 2008
There are no images available on the network and the old IT company is un-contactable.
I want to reset from Windows 10 to Windows 7. It's more than 30 days since I installed . I have the product key , but when I typed it for download, I got up this message: " The product key you entered appears to be for software that was preinstalled by the device manufacturer . Contact your device manufacturer for recovery options for software. "Can´t I get back the original windows 7 prof.? Are...
Every now and again I do a complete clean install of everything from my router firmware to my PC. I have never "reinstalled" on the SSD before though and it's been quite some time so I forget whatever I did when I first clean-installed it.
I was using this process:
Boot Windows 7 Update install disk (I upgraded from a Vista OEM disk ages ago).
Shift+F10 and run diskpart.
select disk 0...