Articles on this Page
- 09/03/16--12:18: _Windows 7 installat...
- 09/04/16--21:41: _Dual-Boot Win7/Win1...
- 09/06/16--11:17: _Multiple OSes on an...
- 09/06/16--23:23: _PC slow After full ...
- 09/07/16--08:22: _Windows 7 installer...
- 09/08/16--15:59: _Any "gotchas" when ...
- 09/08/16--21:50: _Lost My Windows 7. ...
- 09/09/16--11:00: _"To make changes to...
- 09/11/16--05:51: _Windows6.1-KB299922...
- 09/11/16--08:37: _Awful Experience Gap
- 09/11/16--21:11: _Solved install wind...
- 09/13/16--01:46: _Windows 7 Starter iso
- 09/14/16--12:31: _how to get settting...
- 09/14/16--14:37: _Toshiba laptop wont...
- 09/15/16--06:54: _Computer won't boot...
- 09/15/16--18:54: _Possible to Dual bo...
- 09/16/16--04:50: _forum periodically ...
- 09/16/16--09:53: _Can't update anythi...
- 09/16/16--15:52: _Clean install/Can't...
- 09/16/16--18:16: _Question about heid...
- 09/03/16--12:18: Windows 7 installation stuck on starting setup
- 09/06/16--11:17: Multiple OSes on an USB Key
- 09/06/16--23:23: PC slow After full Format
- 09/07/16--08:22: Windows 7 installer stuck at "Setup is starting"
- 09/08/16--15:59: Any "gotchas" when backleveling from Win10 to Win7?
- 09/08/16--21:50: Lost My Windows 7. After Installing Kali Linux Rolling.
- 09/11/16--05:51: Windows6.1-KB2999226-x64 error at installing 0x8024001e
- 09/11/16--08:37: Awful Experience Gap
- 09/11/16--21:11: Solved install windows on usb drive?
- 09/13/16--01:46: Windows 7 Starter iso
- 09/14/16--12:31: how to get setttings back after sysprep
- 09/14/16--14:37: Toshiba laptop wont boot from Win7 install disk!
- 09/15/16--06:54: Computer won't boot now after installing windows 10
- 09/15/16--18:54: Possible to Dual boot from one backup image?
- 09/16/16--04:50: forum periodically refusing to recognise my password
- 09/16/16--09:53: Can't update anything on Windows
- 09/16/16--15:52: Clean install/Can't get IE 8 to update!
- 09/16/16--18:16: Question about heidoc.net tool
I have a problem installing windows 7 on my laptop.
I was using my laptop regulary and all of the sudden it shut down and it wouldn't boot into windows.
My HDD isn't recognized in BIOS so I thought its my HDD, then I removed my HDD and replaced it with a working SSD. i can see the SSD in BIOS but i still get stuck on installation.
This is my laptop's specs:
Dell Vostro 3550 (original...
I have a dual-boot setup on a Dell XPS 8900 that I've had since Feb/March. The dual boot setup has been working fine, with zero issues since then, then this week I just booted into Win7 a couple days ago and it ran chkdsk automatically, erased some files, restarted, and booted into Win7 fine. I used my OS with no issues and shutdown. But this morning I tried to boot into Win7 and my system can't...
I'd like to set up an USB key with multiple OSes (win7/win10/hiren's boot cd/etc...), the usb key being a 32Go one.
I've tried several software (Yumi, Xboot, winsetupfromusb, multiboot usb, easy2boot (If I'm not mistaken)) with no luck so far... either during the set up my box hanged up or it didn't produce any result.
Do some of you guys know a VALID method ?
Windows 7 slows down after full format of HDD.. Booting speed also Slows down..
Windows icon freezes for 5 min at startup.
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
Acer Aspire 4738 Series
Ram- DDR3 6GB
Please Refer Attachment for PC Desc.
Hello. I have a problem with my friend's laptop: an Acer E5-572G-58U0. I want to install Windows 7 Ultimate x64 from a USB stick. I choose the language, time and currecy and the keyboard language. I press "next" then "Instal now" and ... here is my problem. It stucks at "Setup is starting". I waited all the night but in the morning it was the same.
I know probabily there was many other...
I have a brand new HP ProBook 455 (A10-8700P CPU) that came with Win10. I would like to backlevel it to Win7 using a clean install (from DVD), including a repartition of the hard drive. (I've done clean installs before, including backleveling from Win8.1 to Win7, so this isn't my first rodeo.) As near as I can tell, the BIOS supports legacy boot, and the CPU supports Win7. I've already...
Hi Sir(s)/Maam(s). Can you pls help me? :cry: So i tried to install a Kali Linux rolling in my HP Probook Laptop pre-installed with a Windows 7 ultimate 32bit. I googled the machine of my laptop and it says it can support 64 bit. Then i followed instructions on how to (dual boot) Kali Linux with Windows 7. so i followed the instructions only that since the instructions written in the website:...
Hey, I'm trying to re-install windows 7. Right now I have 32bit, but I'm trying to install 64, however I cannot delete nor format partitions. By the way, I'm installing windows from USB, so how can I solve this problem ???
During installation it says:
""To make changes to partitions, restart Windows from installation disc.".
Also I can't install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 It stuck at processing windows7_msu_x64. Help me if you can.
Not quite sure where to post this. I started with a failing psu that trashed my wife's hard drive. Got good technical advice here and ended up buying a new psu (from the States...I'm in Honduras) as well as a new hard drive. Because of the failed components on this new computer (less than 6 mos old) and the fact that the so-called power seller on eBay imaged the OS without following EULA, she...
any chance to install windows on usb flash drive? so i can use it on any laptop on work, home . etc?
I hope someone can help with this.
The HDD on my daughter's EeePC netbook (Windows 7 Starter) has failed.
Is there anywhere I can get an iso image of Windows 7 Starter to rebuild her netbook after the installation of a new HDD?
I just successfully used sysprep to install a new motherboard. Then after bootup when I went to logon to "Dad" (my win7 username) it took me to a blank desktop. I see here that my desktop folder is now
whereas it used to be just
Moreover, my plethora of system customizations are gone as well. Can someone tell me how to get all my settings...
I have a Toshiba C55t-A5123 that had a Windows 10 upgrade installed on to a wiped hard drive. (No going to Settings to revert back to previous OS.)
The CD/DVD drive,(I had changed boot order to look at the Optical drive first), with a Win7 install disk was not recognized at boot up to facilitate a complete new Win7 install over top of the current Win10 OS.
I re-wiped the hard...
Hi. I have a couple of issues actually and I was wondering if you guys could help me.
Msi z170a gaming pro
SSD (I think it's samsung)
2Tb HDD (Toshibia)
Monitor is the 144 asus vg248qe (i think it's called that)
1. The most important: When I got my computer prebuilt it worked. After 7 months I decided to play with bios to see somehow if I could add more features and...
So I reinstalled Windows 7 (MBR), tweaked it to my liking, backed it up (with Macrium Reflect), then decided I'd like to dual boot Windows 7. :confused:
Is it possible to reuse the backup image or do I need to go through another OS install?
I'm using one HDD, have 2 Windows 7 DVDs (home premium and ultimate x64), and don't mind buying another if necessary. I'm familiar with disk part and...
windows seven forum periodically refusing to recognising my user name and password - I finally got in today with SAME password and username it has refused twice today. Do other members have the same problem ?
About 3 days ago, my laptop fan started to spin up and now runs constantly at near full speed regardless of whether I'm doing anything (cleaned, ventilated etc and nothing has changed).
Decided to format my drive and reinstall Windows 7.
All went well until I started to try an use Windows Update.
It came up with something saying I needed a bit of software and that it would close and...
Would appreciate some help!
Did a clean istall of Windows 7 Starter on a friend's Acer One Aspire. The OS was succssfully installed and activated and it is genuine. Trying to upgrade IE 8 to IE 10 or 11. When using IE, in most instances, it keeps giving a message that the browser is outdated.
Have tried to download IE 10, and it mentions a "Delay Start", and the download never shows up...
after reading a lot of topic here, i try heidoc.net tool and ive download a windows 7 professional 64 bit
ٍSo The questions is
1- How this tool can access to Microsoft serves? and why they [Microsoft] allowed that? :confused:
2- is the windows copy really untouched? i am a little bit suspicious :rolleyes: