Articles on this Page
- 12/23/16--01:58: _Anyone got an ASUS ...
- 12/23/16--07:45: _need Restore CD for...
- 12/23/16--17:11: _Fresh install Windo...
- 12/24/16--13:18: _Windows 7 A require...
- 12/24/16--13:26: _Bootable USB for i7...
- 12/24/16--14:58: _Windows 7 install
- 12/26/16--04:19: _BOOTMGR Is Missing
- 12/26/16--07:25: _Windows not able to...
- 12/27/16--03:06: _E-Recovery gone wro...
- 12/29/16--10:26: _BIOS help Asustek p...
- 12/30/16--20:02: _Can't Boot Win7 Eve...
- 12/31/16--10:46: _Windows 7 Installat...
- 01/01/17--11:31: _Win 7 activation - ...
- 01/02/17--15:08: _Solved update to wi...
- 01/03/17--22:25: _Want to install Win...
- 01/04/17--06:22: _Install Windows 7 i...
- 01/04/17--07:37: _Slipstreaming Windo...
- 01/04/17--08:04: _Receiving error try...
- 01/04/17--16:37: _New Hard Drive in L...
- 01/05/17--02:48: _The correct way to ...
- 12/23/16--01:58: Anyone got an ASUS OEM Win7 Starter iso I can use
- 12/23/16--07:45: need Restore CD for Compaq laptop
- 12/23/16--17:11: Fresh install Windows 7 64bit searching for updates over 24 hours
- 12/24/16--13:18: Windows 7 A required CD?DVD drive device driver is missing
- 12/24/16--13:26: Bootable USB for i7 kaby lake
- 12/24/16--14:58: Windows 7 install
- 12/26/16--04:19: BOOTMGR Is Missing
- 12/26/16--07:25: Windows not able to boot, cannot identify Windows
- 12/27/16--03:06: E-Recovery gone wrong. Windows will not start after factory reset
- 12/29/16--10:26: BIOS help Asustek p6x58d
- 12/30/16--20:02: Can't Boot Win7 Even Though it Looks Perfect
- 12/31/16--10:46: Windows 7 Installation: no drivers found (win 10 laptop)
- 01/02/17--15:08: Solved update to windows 8.1
- 01/03/17--22:25: Want to install Windows 7 BIOS over Windows 10 UEFI w/o losing data
- 01/04/17--06:22: Install Windows 7 in pure UEFI (problem with GOP)
- 01/04/17--07:37: Slipstreaming Windows 7 with Updates
- 01/04/17--08:04: Receiving error trying to download Win 7 disk from Microsoft.
- 01/04/17--16:37: New Hard Drive in Laptop and need assistance installing Win 7
- 01/05/17--02:48: The correct way to install windows 7 64bit on Dell XPS 8910 machine
The title says it all. My hard drive failed and I swapped it out for an ssd, but the hard drive is bad so i cand copy files from it and i cant find an OEM ASUS iso to use
I restored my win 7 system to an earlier date, which usually works fine. (at least on my Dell desktops.)
My Compaq laptop was purchased new but no restore disc was included. I have had a number of Win 7 complaint problems, but now the screen is so dark it can only be seen in a completely dark room.
Thank whoever for Windows XP pro on my two Dell desktops. They never fail to the point that I...
I've done about 5 different clean installs this week and have attempted multiple fixes form other forums when it comes to searching for updates. The last install which I started yesterday at 7am pacific time is still going for over 24 hours, Once I registered the product key and activated windows it found a new update for the client and since then it's been searching. Any help would be...
I've tried formatting my HDD, disabled Secure Boot, Changed USB ports, tried my ISO on another PC with my USB DVD Drive and it worked fine, also tried downloading the USB Driver online and put on a seperate USB Drive with no Luck. I'm out of ideas so I wanted to come here for some help.
Sooo, just bought a new laptop. The model is below:
E5-575G-728Q | Laptops - Tech Specs & Reviews - Acer (https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/model/NX.GDWAA.006)
Reading on the internet, I cannot find a reliable source confirming if Windows 7 can be installed on Intel Kaby lake processors. Found sources telling me that you can and sources telling me you cannot.
Hello, an elderly lady gave me her Dell computer because it was freezing up and slow. There was malware on the computer from online gaming sites. Thought I cleaned it up, but Dell desktop kept freezing. I reinstalled Windows 7 on the D: portion of her hard drive. When computer boots up you have 2 Windows 7 choices. If you hit ENTER it boots up to new Windows 7 installation or you wait 25 seconds...
My internet disconnected because my WIFI driver I guess bugged out and froze. The only way to get the dongle working again is to reboot so I clicked shutdown, and it froze on windows is shutting down. I then did what I hate doing and that's forcing the computer off with the power button but had no choice.
Upon reboot, BOOTMGR is missing press ctrl alt del to restart so I did. BOOTMGR is...
Hi. I am new to this forum and pretty new to CLI.
So I was helping my sister to upgrade old hard disk to another because of hard drive failure, bad sectors.
So I upgraded the hard disk to the western digital blue 1TB drive.
I used clonezilla to clone everything from the old hard drive to the new one.
Old hard drive is able to boot but becusse of the bad sectors, the computer shutdown...
I tried to make a factory reset on an Acer Aspire X3400. It all seemed to go ok but after restarting the PC windows didnt start. All I got was a black screen with nothing more.
After doing some readings i rebooted on safe mode, and although it didnt start, i got an error message. I follow the instructions i found online on a similar problem and using C:\windows\system32\oobe and it...
*sigh* delete please
I'll start with a little background information before I get to my problem. I was attempting to uninstall an old version of Avira antivirus then install the latest version on Win7Ultimate x64. During the process I got a blue screen with error 7B, I did some research already and attempted everything I've found.
The blue screen no longer occurs and more importantly Windows doesn't...
Hello, I got here an ASUS Vivobook X556UQ with windows 10 and I wanted to install windows 7. So I wiped the SSD and got my original Windows 7 on an USB stick. Now the problem is I cant install it because of missing drivers. Its the same error as in this video: Windows 7 - CD / DVD driver missing ERROR BUG FIX installing from DVD or USB - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c932blkEFmY)
Yesterday, I tried to help my father to activate some used laptops. 3 of 4 proceeded without difficulties. The last one has only 2 days left for activation.
I tried entering the product code key that is stored in the battery compartment. it is registered as a windows 7 Pro.
Upon completion, the activation program responded: "The product key you have entered will not work with this...
Hello Everyone, I am not sure if I should be asking this on 7 forums, but here goes. My niece has a Samsung Laptop with Windows 7 Home Premium installed given to her, but she has always liked windows
8, I do not know why, cannot stand it myself. Anyway I have been trying to find out how much a legitimate
copy, product key would cost, as she is only 17 years old, and I do not know how much it...
I currently have Windows 10 installed on my laptop in UEFI.
I want to install Windows 7 BIOS over it without losing any data (doesnt matter if settings lost, I want s/w installed to stay that way)
Can this be done? Please guide me on the same.
Hey guys, I have been trying to install Windows 7 on my laptop in UEFI mode with GPT for hours without any success. I have an Acer laptop that came preinstalled with Windows 8, I upgraded it to Windows 10 and was using it for a while but I still don't like it and really wanted to switch back to 7 all that time, I did once, but I had to use Legacy mode and MBR disk. I did not like it much because...
I have a few questions regarding on what I would like to achieve. Hopefully I am posting this question in the correct forum.
I would like to create a Slipstreamed version of Windows 7 containing SP 1, IE 11 and updates - as many as possible (using the least amount of updates necessary - IE rollups) to get as close as possible with a new Windows 7 Updated DVD.
Why a DVD? Because I have not...
I received a computer from my company that we will no longer be using. I am responsible for clearing it out and re installing windows. I do not have the disk but I get this message when I go to download it from Microsoft I get this The product key you entered appears to be for software pre-installed by the device manufacturer. Please contact the device manufacturer for software recovery...
I have a Toshiba Satellite P875-S7102 Laptop running an Intel i7 processor and 4GB memory. The original HD stopped booting and I have two New in Box Hard Drives I will install in this laptop.
I intend to make a SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB as the *boot drive* with only Windows 7 installed on it.
The second internal will be a WD Absolutely internal 1TB Hard Drive. (The Laptop has two...
I got a Dell XPS 8910 with the i7-6700k which comes with Windows 10 installed.
I would like to install windows 7 any with any X32 or X64 bit.
What I did is installed windows 7 ultimate with X64 bit.
The problem I got was during the installation there is no keyboard and there is no mouse working !! and I solve the problem as following :
1- If you have bootable windows 7 usb...