Articles on this Page
- 04/11/17--14:23: _How To install Wind...
- 04/12/17--07:57: _Overriding selected...
- 04/12/17--09:45: _Nede help creating ...
- 04/11/17--22:31: _How do change activ...
- 04/14/17--00:53: _"windows cannot fin...
- 04/15/17--14:03: _Solved Move System ...
- 04/16/17--13:40: _Impossible to rebui...
- 04/17/17--15:58: _Clean install parti...
- 04/21/17--01:26: _System reacts to Po...
- 04/21/17--17:00: _what program do you...
- 04/22/17--04:11: _Solved (re-)Install...
- 04/22/17--22:28: _Error
- 04/23/17--02:11: _Solved Windows 7 Ul...
- 04/23/17--20:41: _Windows update erro...
- 04/26/17--04:56: _Windows 7 SP1 USB I...
- 04/27/17--09:49: _severe lag after in...
- 04/27/17--21:57: _Is my A: partition ...
- 04/27/17--23:12: _Missing \Boot\BCD
- 04/28/17--21:06: _Neutral package ins...
- 04/29/17--17:57: _Windows 7 doesn´t c...
- 04/11/17--14:23: How To install Windows 7 in C Disk WIthout Formatiing C?
- 04/12/17--07:57: Overriding selected update preference and installing all 210 updates
- 04/12/17--09:45: Nede help creating a bootable USB with an inbuilt image
- 04/11/17--22:31: How do change active to boot
- 04/14/17--00:53: "windows cannot find the microsoft software license terms"
- 04/15/17--14:03: Solved Move System Sector to Another Drive
- 04/16/17--13:40: Impossible to rebuild MBR
- 04/17/17--15:58: Clean install partition not found
- 04/21/17--01:26: System reacts to Power Button only after holding it for 2-3 seconds
- 04/21/17--17:00: what program do you use to make a .iso
- 04/22/17--04:11: Solved (re-)Installation of IE11 fails with 80073715 errors
- 04/22/17--22:28: Error
- 04/23/17--02:11: Solved Windows 7 Ult. X64 unable to create partition
- 04/23/17--20:41: Windows update errors found: code 80073712 & code 800B0100
- 04/26/17--04:56: Windows 7 SP1 USB Installation media creation
- 04/27/17--09:49: severe lag after installing win 7 64 to new gpt hdd
- 04/27/17--21:57: Is my A: partition now obsolete?
- 04/27/17--23:12: Missing \Boot\BCD
- 04/28/17--21:06: Neutral package installation failed (exit code = 0x00003715 (14101))
- 04/29/17--17:57: Windows 7 doesn´t continue installation after 1st reboot
I want to install windows 7 in my pc but i want to know that can i install windows 7 in C disk without formatiing C disk because i used two HD in PC. So one(main HD with os) got failed somehow i don't know and now i want to install windows in second HD's C disk but my second drives's C disk contain data that i can't backup to another disk(D,E) or any other place.So i want to know...
The last two times I have set laptop back to factory settings I have selected the option to check for updates and let me install them. The os appears to override this option I made and installed up to 210 updates...which also totally bogs the laptop down hence stopping the updates in the first place.
Why is this doing this and what updates are suggested to leave out so the...
I work in a school where we have 300 identical machines. I have kidnapped a machine, reinstalled it (win7), updated it (Windows updates, flash, java etc.). It is now the perfect foundation machine.
What I want to do is;
Insert a USB drive
Copy the whole setup onto a USB drive that also becomes bootable during the process.
Use this drive (or its siblings) as a Master reformat tool.
Disk 2 - C Drive is (original drive) - status Boot
Disk 4 - I Drive is (clone of Disk 2) - status Active
How do I make Disk 4 - I Drive - status Boot?
I want to replace Disk 2 with Disk 4
I replaced Disk 2 with Disk 4 and received an error 0xc000000e
I have an HP Probook 440 G1. When trying to re-install Windows 7 Pro, after entering the product key found by Belarc Advisor, I got a message saying "windows cannot find the microsoft software license terms". I searched Internet and found articles talking about increasing VM memory. I'm not sure how to do it and also not sure why this has to do with VM.
In any event, anyone knows how I can...
My computer came with Windows 7 loaded. later I moved Windows 7 from the hard drive to a new SSD. Still later I upgraded to Windows 10 when it came out. I used the computer in dual-boot until a few days ago.
Now, having no further use for Windows 7, I deleted its sector from the SSD. But the system files remain on the SSD. I would like to use the SSD on another computer, but I need to...
on my laptop i have no OS installed and no partitions and windows cannot create partitions during installation, the disk cannot be written on apparently, i tried all the prompt commands to rebuild the MBR and other programs like mbrfix and ultimate boot cd but no result...i cannot find a solution to rebuild the MBR and create and format partitions to install windows. i have a dell xps...
I'm doing a clean install of Win7. I have one hard drive with two partitions (lettered C & D) and want to install Win7 on the C partition. When I load Win 7 setup (custom-advance option) and get to the 'Where do you want to install Windows?' screen I only see my D partition listed.
UEFI is disabled in BIOS & my disk is MBR (not GPT). There is a old Win7 install on the C partition...
I have setup to put computer into sleep after pressing the power button, however system does not react to pressing the button unless I hold it for about 2-3 seconds. Also, it seems to reacts with delay so I always feel like I will hold it 5s and force it to turn off completely. How can I change it so it goes to sleep right after pressing button without need to hold it?
I have several OS discs (Windows 7 and others) that I'd like to make an ISO of just so I have a backup of it. The discs I have go back to Windows 95. Will I be able to use the same program for Windows 95 through Windows 10?
Machine is Win7 x64 fully updated.
It's been running slow for months, particularly IE, so I thought I'd 'repair' IE by unstalling IE11, and reinstalling it.
Uninstall went fine.
Re-installing from the offline installer fails - apparently when attempting to install 'required updates' - I've checked and all the required updates are either installed, or 'not required' when I do...
I followed *all steps* (https://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/321097-how-install-windows-7-uefi-mode-usb.html) without any difference. I even tried with rufus but I get same error whenever I boot from the usb. I have attached photo.
All help appreciated.
EDIT: I changed bios boot otpion to both CSM and UEFI and then booted usb as UEFI in selection menu and now it booted. Will report...
As this kind of thread is already been made years ago, I would like to re-open a new one as I cannot figure it out to solve the problem.
I had a pc with a Core i3 CPU, and 12gb DDR3 RAM and I decided to do a massive upgrade for 950 euros of hardware and now I have set up a new case with an MSi Titanium Z270 motherboard and a CPU Intel core i7, 7700K LGA1151.
Windows 7 pro updates got two error code.
Please see attached updateerror1.png
I'm working on a project that integrates all windows 7 Updates into the iso (Pre-installed) but this results into a 6GB Windows 7 SP1 installation iso which Impossible to burn on a DVD therefore the installation media has to be imaged on usb, problem is every time I try to install from the USB the "Required CD/DVD driver Error" pops up.
Hello, I am coming to you today to ask for some help figuring out if I have a bad hdd, bad install, or bad motherboard. This will be slightly long winded, please bear with me.
Ok to start, I built this computer 1 1/2 years ago. System specs are in my profile. I installed windows 7 64 bit on a toshiba 3tb hdd. After some massive usb 3.0 problems, I got an rma board last may or early...
I've recently done a re-imaging of my system, after having a strange re-activation issue which has thankfully now disappeared. This resulted in both the 'boot mgr file and boot folder moving from A: to C: drive - not my original intention. The C: drive is now 'active' showing both both 'boot' and 'system' within the one partition. All that remains in the A: partition are the 'System Volume' and...
Good day. I uninstalled (CSC) "COMODO System Cleaner 3.0.172695.53" - I started using it in 2011, and I got so used to it I don't feel comfortable using any other cleaners, besides CCleaner. I've uninstalled it before w/o any problems. I was going to use (CSU) "COMODO System Utilities".....I use "CSU" now & then but normally I stick with "COMODO System-Cleaner 3.0.172695.53". I like it better...
I am thoroughly fed up with this.
Some 3 weeks ago, ie11 stopped working - it would not load
I have tried reinstalling, deleting and reinstalling several times.
Everytime I get the message saying the install did not complete
The IE11.main file says
Neutral package installation failed (exit code = 0x00003715 (14101))
Have checked several time the system and software requirements...
This is my first post on this forum so I hope I do it correctly. First let me give you some background.
Last week I bought a computer with a Gigabyte GA-F2A68HM-DS2H motherboard with Windows 10 pre-installed. I wanted to downgrade to Windows 7 and since I don't have any CD/DVD drive, I´m using an external one to install it.
Everything worked fine but when I was...