Articles on this Page
- 06/22/17--18:42: _Reinstall Win-7 PRO...
- 06/23/17--12:24: _Bios /uefi mbr part...
- 06/23/17--17:56: _Wipe WIN & Install ...
- 06/24/17--08:53: _format failed with ...
- 06/24/17--13:50: _Clean Win 7 Install...
- 06/27/17--19:13: _Winclone on my mac ...
- 06/29/17--03:32: _Win 7 Pro Installat...
- 06/29/17--08:12: _Same old same old...
- 06/30/17--01:06: _Windows 7 freezes d...
- 06/30/17--01:39: _UEFI Mode without C...
- 06/30/17--04:56: _Integrate a Driver ...
- 07/01/17--09:33: _Solved How to creat...
- 07/01/17--13:43: _Set up a dual boot ...
- 07/02/17--09:58: _Lifebook von Fujits...
- 07/02/17--09:58: _Lifebook from Fujit...
- 07/03/17--09:41: _Re-Installing Windo...
- 07/03/17--20:53: _Need help removing ...
- 07/04/17--12:51: _Failing the install...
- 07/05/17--07:23: _Trying to Multi-boo...
- 07/05/17--11:10: _Wnindow 7 installat...
- 06/22/17--18:42: Reinstall Win-7 PRO x64 OEM , no discs
- 06/23/17--17:56: Wipe WIN & Install WIN 7 Pro
- 06/24/17--08:53: format failed with black screen after reboot
- 06/24/17--13:50: Clean Win 7 Install Again
- 06/27/17--19:13: Winclone on my mac I need windows 7 professional, how to get it
- 06/29/17--03:32: Win 7 Pro Installation / No Keys or Mouse, Can't Continue.
- 06/29/17--08:12: Same old same old...
- 06/30/17--01:06: Windows 7 freezes during install after loading files
- 06/30/17--01:39: UEFI Mode without CSM = Black Screen
- 06/30/17--04:56: Integrate a Driver *Package* into an installation disk
- 07/01/17--09:33: Solved How to create a UFD with Windows 7 64-bit PE
- 07/01/17--13:43: Set up a dual boot menu on start?
- 07/02/17--09:58: Lifebook von Fujitsu ohne Windows 7
- 07/02/17--09:58: Lifebook from Fujitsu without Windows 7
- 07/03/17--09:41: Re-Installing Windows 7
- 07/04/17--12:51: Failing the installation
- 07/05/17--07:23: Trying to Multi-boot Windows 7 with 10
- 07/05/17--11:10: Wnindow 7 installation keyboard and mouse not working
So often I have seen my request by others only to be told, it cannot be done. :o
I don't know where to turn to :confused:
... thought it would be worth an ask
Purchased Lenovo e540 in Aug-2015, 2 weeks later I had a stroke without ever taking the laptop out of the box.
Nov 2016, unpacked the Lenovo and activated/registered online with MS.
- back into its box
May 2017, I successfully...
For everyone who has problems setting up windows of any version XP,VISTA,7,8,10...All you have to do is download Rufus 2.12 it is awesome it has alk the options you need to fix your problems when setting up windows and there is too much to explain as far as hiw it works but it is a HUGE headache pill when it comes to dealing with these issues !!! Your prayers have been answered !!
My 5 yr old HP ENVY keyboard is acting up. It came with WIN 8. I never liked WIN 8, so I loaded WIN 7 Pro with no problems. Thinking about buying a new HP Laptop. Problem: They all now come with WIN 10. I still have the WIN 7 PRO disk. I am trying to find out if this is possible. When I Google, all of the answers assume I stepped up from 7 to 10 and now want to step back to 7 and they say I must...
I had 2 partitions C and D.
I wanted to format both and to stay with one drive only.
Here what I did:
Boot from windows 7 installation CD => Custume installation .
It showed 3 partitions : system and 2 others.
I marked the system partition and pressed DELETE.
I marked a partition (size 400 GB assuming this is the D) and pressed DELETE
Now it showed 3...
Background: I did a clean Win 7 install from USB burned iso and had zero problems after solving a MB problem. Then I had an ASUS motherboard. I've since upgraded because the MB was having problems and needed to be replaced. I now have an MSI board.
So, I'm trying to do a clean install with the same Win 7 install USB and now install is wanting a CD DVD drivers. I don't have a CD or DVD device...
My hardware: MACBOOK EARLY 2011
Computer properties: 4GB RAM, HDD
I don't want use windows 10 because disk alway 100%
I want use windows 7, i have use bootcamp assisant to make usb bootloader and rufus but my mac not recognize. I Have use Winclone and it working perfectly.
i want use windows 7 professional but can't find link download...link now is die ~~
I'm really at my wits end after a couple of days of trying to get this to work, I'll try and be as descriptive as I can.
We have a PC that was working on Windows 10, but needed to be downgraded to Windows 7 as the touch screen used is not compatible with Win 10. New HDD was fitted.
The motherboard has 4x USB 3.0 ports, no USB 2.0 ports, and no PS/2 Ports (it's a pretty small...
A few months ago I purchased a W7Pro disc from NewEgg which didn't have a 25-character Product Key and was therefore uninstallable. After several months of seeking a refund I gave up on Newegg, who I thought was reputable, and will never buy anything from them again. (net loss about $140)
I want to continue using W7 for another year or more on my W7 machines but see no legitimate ways to fix...
Hi I am trying to install Windows 7 ultimate with service pack 1 on my old laptop. It will load files from the disc but nothing else. Ive left it for 2 hours, the hdd indicator light flashes very dimly every second after files have loaded. Ive tried going into bios and changing boot priority to from external sources and installing from usb but with that it wont even load files. I know the install...
Hello there, i have successfully installed windows 7 x64 in uefi mode on a gtp partition table, removed vga.sys and configured bcd for no output but when booting system i can hear the Welcome Screen sound but i getting black screen in monitor.
I tried to connect via VNC to windows but i getting an black image.
Windows not freeze or whatever but monitor stays black.
Any idea? Thanks.
Does anybody know how to either:
a) integrate a Driver *Package* into an installation disk, in particular the MS NVMe Hotfix (Windows6.1-KB2990941-v3-x64.msu)?
b) figure out which internal package (there are 87 of them) inside the Driver Package is the one the system used?
Windows 7 x64 SP1, UEFI/GPT, PCIe SSD (Patriot Hellfire), AMD A88X FM2+, A10-7800
How do I create a bootable _USB Flash Drive_ that loads the Windows Preinstallation Environment (PE)?
* HP Elitebook 8460p
* running Win 7 64-bit
* formatted a USB Flash Drive 16GB to NTFS
* inserted the USB Flash Drive into a USB port on the notebook
* installed Windows AIK to C:\Program Files\Windows AIK on the notebook
What do I need to do to create bootable...
I have a system Win 7 Home. Needed to upgrade ram so had to install Ultimate. But put that on separate SSD drive leaving original 7 Home intact just in case.
System always boots to 7 Home. Cannot seem to make any BIOS setting work. The options in setup boot menu don't allow me to move either SATA drive up in the menu. My top options are UEFI boot manager which only starts 7 Home or DVD . USB...
wo kann ich eine Windows7 Version für mein Lifebook herbekommen und was kostet dies ?
Where can I get a Windows 7 version for my Lifebook and what does it cost?
I would like to reinstall windows 7 64 bit on my HP laptop without losing my files and programs. Is there a way this can be done? Thanks!
I had AVG PC Tuneup installed and it really worked its way into my system. My fault, I know. But I got rid of it.
I uninstalled it using Revo Uninstaller Pro and removed the registry entries associated with it. That broke my theme so I did a system restore and went back into Revo and pointed it towards the leftover Program Files AVG directory so it could hunt down whatever files it could...
I attempted to install Win 7 from a USB (created using a downloaded .iso SP1 image from Microsoft website and Windows 7 USB DVD download tool).
After I selected the language settings, it gave me the error described here:
A required CDDVD device driver is missing, usb installation - Microsoft Community...
I only have windows 10 pre-installed on this laptop, and I am trying to currently install this windows 7 os it as well. I only can use the same drive, C:\ drive as a partition. The setup goes directly to the error code "0x0000428" which is a driver signature failure. I've tried to find a way to disable that in my BIOS but my laptop doesn't have the IDE mode, though it does have a Legacy Support...
Recently i bought
HP Slimline Desktop - 260-p020il*
And i am trying to intall wimdows 7 but failed every time
Hope some one will help