Articles on this Page
- 08/12/17--06:19: _These UEFIs (ASUS A...
- 08/12/17--09:21: _Solved Deleting one...
- 08/13/17--14:22: _Solved Windows inst...
- 08/14/17--14:42: _BSOD When Trying To...
- 08/16/17--09:06: _Solved Windows show...
- 08/17/17--04:09: _Can i use a Win7 Pr...
- 08/17/17--14:19: _how do i make an Mi...
- 08/20/17--06:02: _Error 0x000007B whi...
- 08/20/17--08:18: _CD/DVD drive device...
- 08/20/17--09:41: _Is disk wipe helpfu...
- 08/20/17--21:59: _Windows 7 Bootable ...
- 08/21/17--07:22: _Who have a windows ...
- 08/23/17--23:38: _need help to clean ...
- 08/24/17--01:09: _How should I go abo...
- 08/24/17--05:17: _Trying to install W...
- 08/25/17--10:14: _Motherboard changeo...
- 08/28/17--04:02: _Re-install Windows ...
- 08/28/17--00:45: _Installing W7 64 ov...
- 08/29/17--15:15: _Error installing W7...
- 08/31/17--17:52: _Safe mode only - af...
- 08/12/17--06:19: These UEFIs (ASUS A68HM)
- 08/12/17--09:21: Solved Deleting one of two installed versions
- 08/13/17--14:22: Solved Windows install issues after ubuntu
- 08/14/17--14:42: BSOD When Trying To Boot Into Windows 7 Install Media
- 08/17/17--04:09: Can i use a Win7 Pro Sp1 CD to repair Win7 Pro wo SP1
- 08/20/17--06:02: Error 0x000007B while Installing
- 08/20/17--08:18: CD/DVD drive device driver is missing
- 08/20/17--09:41: Is disk wipe helpful in fully clean(noerror)windows os installation?
- 08/20/17--21:59: Windows 7 Bootable USB Flash Drive Back to ISO File
- 08/21/17--07:22: Who have a windows xp iso file
- 08/23/17--23:38: need help to clean my pc after windows install
- 08/24/17--01:09: How should I go about replacing HDD on ThinkPad T60
- 08/24/17--05:17: Trying to install Win7 on a Kaby Lake processor
- 08/25/17--10:14: Motherboard changeout steps
- 08/28/17--04:02: Re-install Windows 7 Home Premium OEM
- 08/28/17--00:45: Installing W7 64 over W7 X86
- 08/31/17--17:52: Safe mode only - after clean install.
Machine won't boot from CD.
The Boot Menu (from F2 and F8) (Asus A68HM)
UEFI P4: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NSD0 (Highlighted)
P2: Toshiba DT01 ACA1000 (953969MB)
P3: Toshiba DT01 - ditto -
Samsung Flash Drive (122368 MB)
I have 2 partitions on my hard drive and had installed a different version of Windows 7 on each.
Wanting to get rid of one of them I made the mistake of simply reformatting the partition.
I now have the situation where I still get two options to choose from, on startup.
Do I have to go into the BIOS to fix this and if so, how? Or is there another method?
I recently installed Linux on my netbook to make it faster but I want the Windows desktop back. So I'm trying to re install Windows 7 starter or pro 32bit. I have both in a bootable usb (2 usbs) both have the same issue basicly if I plug them in and boot from usb it gives me a blank black screen. But if I try with a different usb (manjaro Linux) the install screen comes up fine.
Sorry about this, but I am trying to get Windows 7 to work on an old Core 2 Quad system. IDK what is wrong, but I cannot get Windows 7, Vista, or XP installed. Instead on boot-up I get a BSOD and a
0x0000007E (0xFFFFFFC00000005, 0xFFFFF800D2DAC5)
0x0000007F (0x00000008, 0x801FA000, 0x00000000,0x00000000)
STOP code. Also I have tired Windows 7 Embedded Standard as I thought it has...
Had a crash. Trying to re-install Win7 64 Home Premium. When I get to where it says, "where do you want to install Windows?", I choose partition 2 that has 931GB free space. I get an error that says "Winodows cannot be installed to Disk 0 Partition 2. (show details) I click on that and it says, "Windows cannot be installed on this disk. The selected disk has an MBR partition table. On EFI...
I would like to know if I can use a Win 7 Pro CD with SP1 to repair a computer without the SP1 installed?
PS: I had quite a few issue installing SP1, so cannot do this at this stage.
how do i make an Microsoft XP bootable install CD from an XP disk image ISO file?
I wanted to try to dual boot my main PC to run both Windows 10 and 7 on separate partitions, so I created a bootable USB and tried to install it to my back-up computer to see if it can work. My backup is an ASUS laptop that came with Windows 8, which I later upgraded to 10. I was able to install Windows 7 and my computer is working perfectly fine, so I went ahead to try it on my main PC, a Dell...
Hi, trying to dongrade from windows 10 to 7.
*Windows 7 USB installation "CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. tryed few versions, usb 2 and 3. creating usb with rufus. bios secure boot disable, csm enabled. first time instaled ok, but stuck after instaliation at first boot. reformated usb with rufus, and cant pass
*CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. Any sugestions?*
I'm having this doubt.Reason is the following discription.
once when my hard drive was turned into dynamic volume and at windows installation stage i had no option to delete the partition (dynamic volume limitations) and every time i installed the os, i only had option to format the only c drive, and even after formatting c drive, os had several bsod errors and was not stable. later i...
Can I take a bootable USB flash drive with Windows 7 on it and convert it back to an ISO file? Can Imgburn do this? Thanks.
Hi i want to make a windows xp usb bootable so i need a link of a windows xp and a program that I can use for do my usb bootable
Service Tag: 44KDG4J | Express Service Code: 8983213795
that is my pc when i do a reinstall of windows it have software already built in with it i tried revo uninstaller but it doesnt remove the software completely it leaves ativex registry items and some folder behind??i can format the pc because it have windows built into it??now the problem is this what software installed in...
My ThinkPad T60 has some 4 years of material stored away on it, and it's rather small by today's
So I bought a new HDD that is about 4x the size of the older one.
Now I'm trying to figure out how to go about 'skinning the cat'.
What's the best way to get the Windows 7 OS files onto this new Drive?
Is there some way to copy the entire Win 7 folder from one HDD to the other, or...
What can you suggest for someone trying to install Win7 on a Kaby Lake processor, which claims that it only supports Win10? Any attempt to install Win7 (either UEFI or Legacy way) results in a crash/BSOD upon first boot from the harddrive ("Starting Windows") - therefore the instalation even does not complete? It has no optical drive so I am intalling from a USB. The laptop has been tested with...
My 1st post. Hope this is the right place. Have a new graphics card which the existing MB will not accept. Had a computer tech check it out. Said the new card was OK, but MB was the problem. Have a new Intel MB, same approx size, socket, chip set, etc. DVD came with it. Got new power supply. Since the Win7 which came with the Gateway PC cannot be changed over to the new MB, I bought a...
I have a problem with a Samsung laptop, the model is NP530U3B.
A couple of years ago, after I had been experiencing some problems, a friend of mine re-installed Windows 7 Home Premium on this laptop, but instead of using the recovery partition on the hard drive and re installing the Windows OEM that came with the computer, he installed a different ISO and activated it with another...
Is there a way to install W7 64 over W7 X86 without losing files etc.
If I have to do a clean/upgrade install is it likely I will have a problem
with activation, I have a W7 Laptop with a valid key?
I'm having a huge issue while installing windows 7. I tried so many things i think i only made it worse.
I attached a picture of the error.
All help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance :)
Just completed a clean install of Windows 7 on a HP Elitebook 8570p.
All went ok, however the machine will only boot in safe mode.
System configuration is set to normal start up, and safe boot is unchecked. Also tried starting in start windows normally mode, with no luck.
Anyone have any idea what is wrong?