Articles on this Page
- 12/28/17--03:52: _Have installed Wind...
- 12/29/17--05:41: _Win7 Installed UEFI...
- 12/30/17--11:06: _All partitions disa...
- 12/31/17--04:54: _Windows anytime upg...
- 12/31/17--07:11: _Solved Windows 7 SP...
- 12/31/17--07:47: _to make pendrive bo...
- 01/01/18--14:30: _Installing Windows ...
- 01/03/18--15:50: _How to Create Win7 ...
- 01/04/18--16:58: _Install Windows7 on...
- 01/07/18--00:48: _Win 7-XP Dual boot:...
- 01/07/18--02:07: _Can only dual boot ...
- 01/08/18--09:19: _Dual Boot:Clone an ...
- 01/09/18--05:04: _[Tried many solutio...
- 01/11/18--20:10: _Easy transfer problem
- 01/12/18--04:09: _dual boot issue
- 01/12/18--07:21: _Universal Windows 7...
- 01/14/18--05:25: _Solved Windows reco...
- 01/15/18--04:15: _How to Install Win ...
- 01/15/18--04:56: _Using old Windows 7...
- 01/16/18--05:24: _How can I clean out...
- 12/28/17--03:52: Have installed Windows 7 on Cruzer Blade 16gb...have issues!!!
- 12/29/17--05:41: Win7 Installed UEFI, but can't boot without Legacy enabled
- 12/31/17--04:54: Windows anytime upgrade woes
- 12/31/17--07:11: Solved Windows 7 SP1 update rediness check errors...
- 12/31/17--07:47: to make pendrive bootable
- 01/01/18--14:30: Installing Windows 7 on recently built PC, No drives found error
- 01/03/18--15:50: How to Create Win7 ISO image with 3 Disks from Toshiba ?
- 01/04/18--16:58: Install Windows7 on a new Hard Drive without a Windows CD?
- 01/07/18--00:48: Win 7-XP Dual boot: Shuts off after welcome to setup screen appears
- 01/07/18--02:07: Can only dual boot Windows 7 with windows 10 using F8 key
- 01/11/18--20:10: Easy transfer problem
- 01/12/18--04:09: dual boot issue
- 01/12/18--07:21: Universal Windows 7 Installation Disc
- 01/14/18--05:25: Solved Windows recovery error loops
- 01/15/18--04:15: How to Install Win 7 64bit on Toshiba Satelite C70D
- 01/15/18--04:56: Using old Windows 7 PCs as ThinClients
- 01/16/18--05:24: How can I clean out a duplicate windows installer?
I've managed to install Win 7 on the above using Win2Usb. However, I am having issues trying to install .net Framework 4 which is required for one of my programs. No matter what I do it will not install.
I've tried the web install program, stand alone program.
I've tried the cleanup tool to start over.
No matter what I do nothing works.
I installed 7 as UEFI months ago and needed to restore from an image. When restoring from image I could not boot from the Windows 7 SP1 disk without legacy enabled... it would sit at the "Starting Windows" screen with the graphics pulsating (not frozen) and ultimately do nothing.
So, I booted with legacy mode enabled and restored. My OS drive is installed as EFI and has an EFI partition, but I...
Hi I dropped my laptop with HTS725050A7E630 500GB in GPT which used to have like 500mb free space part at the beggining (it was a win recovery part I deleted and never assigned to other part) then main Win 10 64 part NTFS 107GB. then my files part NTFS lilke 340GB (this what I need to recover) and another Ext4 part like 26GB I made to install Linux Mint.
In Mint I created win 10 64 GPT USB and...
I have bought a windows 7 Ultimate key from a seller on Ebay (The key is legit) but when I enter it into anytime upgrade the message 'The upgrade key you entered is for an edition of Windows that does not work with Windows Anytime Upgrade' occurs. This is after it presents the message 'The upgrade was not successful. Please try the upgrade again. Any help would be appreciated.
The system in questions is a Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, that I tried updating to Window 10. The initial problems are at this link:
Windows 7 upgrade to Windows 10... - Windows 10 Forums (https://www.tenforums.com/installation-upgrade/101050-windows-7-upgrade-windows-10-a.html)
Running the "Windows6.1-KB947821-v34-x86.msu" results in many errors, that prevent the updating. Partial...
Please tell me how can I create a iso file of current operating system
To make bootable pendrive
Becouse i have no file nor cd by which i can intall win7 after formatting
So please help me?
I ran into a problem in step 1 of my installation of windows 7.
When asked, "Where do you want to install Windows?" There are no drives found and therefore will not allow me to install anything at all. It lets me see the USB device but comes with the Error "No signed deice drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct driver, and then click OK."
Well my system is messed up again. Can't even access the *DVD/CD Drive*, just don't show up on my system.
Messed up my NET connection so im using my Cousin's Win7 Laptop to create.
Im using the tutorial on your site: *Make ISO file from Win7 Install DVD ,* but I just dont see how to
create the ISO image when I have 3 recovery disks from Toshiba? Do I create 3 ISO's with them...
Hi, I'm glad to have found this forum and hope to find an answer to my question.
I have to replace the hard drive on my Toshiba Satellite. It had Windows 10 on HDD before it died.
My Satellite originally had Win7 on it, before Microsoft made me change it.
Since I will have to start from scratch, I prefer Win7, which has the product key on the bottom of my laptop. Win7 came pre-installed...
Trying to install XP home as a dual boot. I followed the tutorial; it loads the initial files during setup, then when the "welcome to setup" screen appears, my computer shuts down.
new WD 1 TB sata
Win 7 Home premium 32 bit(installed win 7 first)
i3 CPU, 2.27GHz
Bit of a mission with driver signature errors and needing to convert ssd drive to mbr but I got there and have windows 7 installed a new ssd drive.
I have windows 10 on another ssd drive installed already and the only snag at the moment is having to press f8 to avoid the windows boot manager (and choose a boot device) which only shows windows setup and windows 10 as the boot...
I need some help with a rather peculiar enterprise: I have a machine where Win 7 x64 (Pro) was installed from scratch ( System Reserved Partition 100Mb + C: Partition (active, boot, Win files). (250Gb) All required programs installed and so on. All this on a 2Tb HDD.
I also have a smaller, much older hard disk (500Gb) which has two partitions containing 1. Xp X64 plus 2....
I have a Windows 7 USB which had been used to install Windows 7 on a HP PC a few times before and there was no such an error.
When I got my new PC about a year ago, this error showed up but a friend had helped me to go through that.
Now I have to install Windows 7 but neither me nor my friend remember how to solve this.
First I accidentally put it in a 3.0 port, and I corrected that.
Good day. I just purchased a new PC, and used Easy Transfer, via an external hard drive, to move my (Vista) files from my old PC. 1st part of the transfer went as it should; however, I can't complete the process. After clicking 'yes' to the 'already saved files to external...' question, the hard disk drives box opens. When I click 'open', however, my files and the transfer box do not appear as...
I am trying to install win 7 on a hp laptop running 8.1. I made a partition and tried installing win 7. I keep getting a window saying it won't support gpt visit microsoft website. I am confused about converting (if I need to)on that partition. I don't want to screw up win 8. Any help would be appreciated...thanks
Am I right in saying that once I delete/rename the *\Sources\ei.cfg* file that the following versions/editions will be available?
Windows 7 Starter x86
Windows 7 Home Basic x86
Windows 7 Home Premium x86
Windows 7 Professional x86
Windows 7 Ultimate x86
Recently I reinstall my windows from 8.1 to 7 but it never finish installing my windows.
after installing it restart to complete installing windows, and when finishing restart it should continuing my install, but that not happened, because after restarting i prompted to windows recovery error screen
Why is that? Did i do something wrong? Before i have reinstall windows on different laptop...
I have a Toshiba Satelite C70D Laptop that has already Win 10 on it. I would like to install Win 7 64 bit in a partition on my Laptop because Win 7 64 bit is installed in my Desktop PC. Is there a way to do this, or am I up the creek without a paddle?:(
We have a few old PCs knocking around and as the thread title states, we would simply like to convert them so that they can't be used for anything other than logging into a browser to use as a CITRIX portal.
If any changes are made, all of it will disappear after the PC has been switched off or restarted and revert back to how it was.
Thanks and hope you can help.
In the last day or so I performed some windows updates and my computer stopped behaving well. It started saying that the Windows Update service was turned off even though it was running. What I found was a duplicated Windows Installer service and both were off. Manually turning one of them on solved the windows update message. However, I have no idea how there became two of them or how to...