Articles on this Page
- 07/25/18--16:25: _Expanding / Adding ...
- 07/28/18--19:49: _Help! Dual Boot of ...
- 07/31/18--11:41: _Problems Installing...
- 07/31/18--20:49: _How To Fix A Botche...
- 08/04/18--04:23: _Solved Can't Find W...
- 08/04/18--05:56: _How can I factory r...
- 08/04/18--07:16: _Hard drive not dete...
- 08/04/18--22:28: _Update your Win 7 i...
- 08/05/18--08:56: _Can't install Win 7...
- 08/11/18--10:10: _Reinstalling WIN 10...
- 08/11/18--19:53: _Cannot install Wind...
- 08/19/18--19:29: _Install program in ...
- 08/25/18--19:31: _Can't find WES7 for...
- 08/25/18--19:41: _need to unmount folder
- 08/26/18--11:40: _Windows 7 ISO
- 08/29/18--09:57: _Booting Windows 7 i...
- 09/02/18--10:28: _I need help for ins...
- 09/04/18--09:45: _Need help installin...
- 09/07/18--11:49: _Windows 7 installat...
- 09/08/18--02:34: _Software to Partiti...
- 07/25/18--16:25: Expanding / Adding extra primary partitions on HDD
- 07/28/18--19:49: Help! Dual Boot of Win7 not switching drive to C:
- 07/31/18--11:41: Problems Installing Windows 7 with UEFI
- 07/31/18--20:49: How To Fix A Botched Windows 7 Install
- 08/04/18--04:23: Solved Can't Find Windows 7 Pro N 64bit iso
- 08/04/18--05:56: How can I factory reset my laptop?
- 08/04/18--07:16: Hard drive not detected when installing Win7 but it shows in BIOS
- 08/04/18--22:28: Update your Win 7 installation media.
- 08/05/18--08:56: Can't install Win 7 on ASUS laptop - running into different errors
- 08/11/18--10:10: Reinstalling WIN 10 - Dual Booting with WIN 7
- 08/11/18--19:53: Cannot install Windows 7 to new HDD
- 08/25/18--19:31: Can't find WES7 for an HP t5740e thin client
- 08/25/18--19:41: need to unmount folder
- 08/26/18--11:40: Windows 7 ISO
- 08/29/18--09:57: Booting Windows 7 in UEFI, GPT and Secure Boot mode aside W10.
- 09/02/18--10:28: I need help for install windows 7
- 09/04/18--09:45: Need help installing Windows7 on 8th Generation CPU
- 09/07/18--11:49: Windows 7 installation will not recognize USB 2.0
- 09/08/18--02:34: Software to Partition Legacy Drive
Hi all, I'm currently trying to re install Windows from scratch and am having some trouble sorting out partitions on my HDD.
I used a tutorial I found on here to create the partition but when I booted up windows my C: Drive only had the free space of the partition with the amount the OS took up used (100GB Partition left me with about 70GB or so).
I then went through the process again but...
I installed Win7 Pro 64-bit on a partition named AudioApp7. After fully testing that this partition works and activating Windows on this partition, I then cloned this partition to another partition named Michael7 with the intention of dual booting between the two partitions. The AudioApp7 partition is assigned drive letter C: and the Michael7 partition is assigned drive letter N:. I installed...
As the title says, I'm stuck on installing Windows 7 Pro on my laptop using UEFI.
I have followed practically all the tutorials I've found on this site, but so far nothing has worked :cry:
I have a Clevo P15SM which has the option to boot in either BIOS or UEFI.
It currently has Win 7 Home installed on an MBR SSHD (so booting in BIOS)
I would like to use a 4TB SSD with Windows...
Hello, all! Let me be clear; I totally botched up my installation of Windows 7, and it's on...
Hi , can i find a download link for Windows 7 Pro N 64bit is ? :cry:
I really would like to factory reset my laptop and I have no way to do so with the situation I'm in, so I'm hoping someone will be able to help.
First my laptop keyboard was having an issue, it would keep typing the "Y" key constantly when I was trying to login or type anything without me even pressing the key. I would assume a virus caused it, so I disabled the laptop keyboard which also...
i have a Dell Optiplex 9020. it came without a hard drive & i installed a 1TB SATA HD but im having a problem installing Win 7 32bit.
The Win7 is on a USB flash drive. when i try to install it, it shows NO Hard Drive detected but in the BIOS settings, the HD does appear.
i have tried the "list Disc" option using the command prompt but that only shows the USB flash drive.
Here is how to get your installation media up to date:
*1.* Copy and paste your installation media to your hard drive
*2.* Run as admin on the the 7update.cmd
Attachment 404701 (https://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/installation-setup/404701-update-your-win-7-installation-media-runasadmin.jpg)
*3.* Browse to the folder containing your win 7 installation media
Hi guys. I've been going to great lengths recently trying to install Win 7 HPrem x64 as dual-boot on the machine specified in my details, yet, so far - to no success.
I initially set it up with Win 10 since ASUS provide drivers compatible only with it, yet I wanted to have Seven at least as dual boot. I had disabled 'Secure boot' in UEFI so everything was expected to go smoothly.
At first I...
Somehow Windows 10 was completely deleted from my 120 SSD. I was dual booting at one time with Win 7 but that quit working before losing Win 10. Disk Management has my info all wrong & I can't figure out how to delete Healthy Recovery Partitions.
I have a 1TB Hard Drive that I had WIN 7 & Storage on in 2 partitions. I hope someone can help me straighten this out before I install WIN 10 again.
Hi everybody - this is probably not strictly speaking a Windows problem, but maybe somebody here has encountered it before and knows the answer! I'm having a problem with a Satellite P750 which I purchased as fully working though without a hard drive. I've fitted a new Western Digital HDD but I cannot find a way to boot from Windows 7 installation media.
The problem: When powered on, the...
Can I please get some clarification on this? Im having a similar issue but dont want to make any changes to the registry wo being oostuve. Ill start by saying I am NOT an IT PROFESSIONAL in any capacity but have been dealing with a number of issues over the past few weeks. That being said I know enough ugh about the field to bring to this impasse. Please, though dont assume that I understand...
My son just picked up an HP thin client from a store that was going out of business. I'm trying to reformat it for him but HP doesn't seem to have the OS on their site. It's a HP t5740e. When I turn it on all I get is a web browser (no desktop, nothing). Is there any place I can download the OS and get this thing up and running for him?
Advice given me was that to solve a problem a file should be mounted. This was done and the problem was solved. Now I wish to unmount the file, and cannot find any way of doing this. Advice would be valued. thank you.
Are there any good sites left to download Win 7 ISO?
I have slipstreamed a install.wim of Window 7 Enterprise x64 with updates language pack and necessary drivers. That was done within Windows 10, and withe ImageX i applied the install.wim to my D:\ Drive and i ran
to add windows 7 to the boot list. However, Windows 7 cant boot, it shows an error saying that
I have problem in install windows 7 in my new laptop
I have ASUS FX504GE with windows 10
I need to chenge it to windows 7 please help me
I try every thing but nothing work
last thing i try to install windows 7 with usb 3.0 but it stacked in windows login after every thing is done in format
Pretty new here. Found this forum when searching for a Win7 forum.
Anyways, I'm having a huge problem with the current OS I'm using (Win10),
as I can't simply stand out it's look and I like win7 way more than any other OS.
Can someone help me install Windows 7 on 8th gen CPU? I'd be more than glad if someone could help me out here! Win10 is extremely hard to navigate around and...
I need to install windows 7 32bit on a HP elitedesk 705 G3 desktop. This desktop currently has windows 10 installed that works just fine. The software that I will need will only work with windows 7 32bit.
The mouse and keyboard will not work when I get to the first installation screen when booting from the windows 7 install disc (the screen where you select the language).
I have tried...
My 3 MB's are from 2009. They must see the first partition starting on sector 63 not sector 2048. GParted will setup an MBR partition but starts the 1st partition on sector 2048 to be dcompatible with UEFI/GPT.
If I try to load any system on that partition scheme it gives a BCD/Boot config error at first boot but when the first partition starts at sector 63, I can install 7, 8.1 or 10....