Articles on this Page
- 10/19/18--07:16: _cannot boot windows 7
- 10/19/18--08:27: _Vista Home Basic OE...
- 10/22/18--05:19: _windows 7 boot from...
- 10/23/18--18:22: _installing Win 7 ov...
- 10/25/18--06:37: _Should a clean inst...
- 10/31/18--00:10: _How do you setup Wi...
- 10/31/18--14:29: _Pc start but no dis...
- 11/02/18--12:31: _New install - smoot...
- 11/03/18--05:02: _Help with dual boot...
- 11/04/18--22:29: _Can't Upgrade to Wi...
- 11/07/18--08:49: _Can't install win7 ...
- 11/09/18--09:32: _How to reset Toshib...
- 11/09/18--19:17: _Format Hard Drive
- 11/10/18--08:37: _Is my desktop PC be...
- 11/11/18--13:06: _W7 Install Crashes ...
- 11/13/18--06:29: _Solved Create patch...
- 11/14/18--14:31: _Remove 10 and insta...
- 11/17/18--05:39: _NTLDR is missing (s...
- 11/27/18--20:53: _Win 7 Repair Issue...
- 11/30/18--23:30: _What to do: Windows...
- 10/19/18--07:16: cannot boot windows 7
- 10/19/18--08:27: Vista Home Basic OEMAct iso
- 10/22/18--05:19: windows 7 boot from drive d: but programs run from drive c:
- 10/23/18--18:22: installing Win 7 over a Vista
- 10/25/18--06:37: Should a clean install be in separate partition?
- 10/31/18--00:10: How do you setup Windows 7 if you sell the computer?
- 10/31/18--14:29: Pc start but no display after change win 10 to win 7
- 11/02/18--12:31: New install - smooth updates
- 11/03/18--05:02: Help with dual booting two instances of windows 7
- 11/04/18--22:29: Can't Upgrade to Windows 10 (Facing Reserved Partition Error)
- 11/07/18--08:49: Can't install win7 Ultimate
- 11/09/18--09:32: How to reset Toshiba "Satelite" Laptop so it will accept AHCI OS
- 11/09/18--19:17: Format Hard Drive
- 11/10/18--08:37: Is my desktop PC beyond its sell by date?
- 11/11/18--13:06: W7 Install Crashes But Existing Install Works Fine?!
- 11/13/18--06:29: Solved Create patched ISO from existing up-to-date installation?
- 11/14/18--14:31: Remove 10 and install 7
- 11/17/18--05:39: NTLDR is missing (somewhat complex)
- 11/27/18--20:53: Win 7 Repair Issues USB
- 11/30/18--23:30: What to do: Windows CD couldn't repair my Windows?
i think i've been hit by a virus [not this computer] . i can't boot. i get a black screen with a flashing curser. i've tried many things with no result.
when i gave up and start to reinstall windows i get a screen that asks me where i'd like to install windows. it shows me a small disk 0. then i get an option to install at a partition 2 PRIMARY that shows me ...
Hello. Where I can find Windows Vista Home Basic Russian OEMAct for Asus F5R? Thanks in advance.
Here is the whole story.
My system has two SSDs in RAID 1 with two equal partitions for Windows and a traditional hard disk or data. At the beginning my system came with Windows XP in one partition. I had to devide into two partitions to install Windows 7.
Windows XP died so I want to clone my current Windows 7 (drive "C") to x-XP partition (drive "D")and then upgrade to Windows 10. The...
I'm about to wipe a Vista computer completely with a new Win 7 Ult SP1 disc, not an upgrade version, that I bought it some time ago. The Vista was given to me, and it has better hardware than this one(see my sig,) but there's nothing on the HD to save.
I've read through this tute:
Clean Install Windows 7 (https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1649-clean-install-windows-7-a.html)
Trying to fix some issues trying a Win 7 Ultimate clean I stal
I dented partition now I'm looking at 100 MG and a 499 GB partition I deleted
Should I install in the 499 or create a separate partition?
Do you format everything in your drive?
In my computer
I changed windows 10 to windows 7 because it seemed too tiring.
But I have a problem.
When I turn on the computer and while it is working, nothing appears on the screen.
I tried and put another hdd with the same windows as this one installed (windows 7), and again it does not show anything.
the computer is new, 1 month i bought it.
What have I done wrong, can anyone help...
Just wanted to say how well Windows updates seem to be installing in the old way these days. Ie just leaving it to do updates. Just clean installed (reinstall) on my little Eee PC 701sd today. Started at 11 am. Didnt start updates till about 2pm and theyve nearly finished. Had the same experience about a month ago. Just left it to run and they all appeared and installed fine during the day....
Hi i wanted to have a dual boot in my system because I'm currently using windows 7 ultimate 32 bit but my computer does support 64 bit and i want u upgrade it, you don't know what a pain it is trying to get games that work on 32 bit nowadays hence i want to upgrade, I don't want to reinstall windows as there are a lot of files and I have been using this computer for years it even has my dads work...
Hi, I have problem with upgrading my windows 7 to 10.
I am facing a Windows Reserved Partition Error - It has 30MB (ACTIVE,SYSTEM), C: is Boot. First time i see such weird configuration. I can't extend reserved partition any of tools. What should i do?
I am having all kind of trouble reinstalling windows 7 ultimate. About once a month or so I format and reinstall windows 7. It's a way of making sure things don't get cluttered and it's a fresh install. This time when I loaded ultimate and tried to reinstall, I get this IRQL not less than or equal too error. My linux installs fine. Windows 10 doesn't install either. The splash screen will not...
What I really need is another BIOS for my Toshiba Satelite C70D-B-33K that will allow me to install an OS that is AHCI compatible.
The System BIOS Version that is presently on my Toshiba is 5.10.
Toshiba also says that I should select the CSM Boot mode.
"[CSM Boot] Support to boot non UEFI-capable OS that expects a legacy BIOS interface"
But using that selection, the keyboard is locked...
I have a Compaq CQ57 laptop. I had to buy a new hard drive for it. Plus I had to buy the Windows 7 installation discs for it. The problem is that I have to format the new hard drive. Can anybody tell me how to format a new hard drive?
Recently been having problems with Windows 10 and reverted back to Windows 7. However, now starting to suspect that my desktop PC is actually struggling due to its age.
It is 8 years old and I have upgraded the ram to 8 Gb and installed a new SSD drive of 2 Tb. In addition I have three other internal drives.
Most of my usage is photo editing using a variety of software but they all seem...
I've encountered a problem that I've never seen before and wonder if anyone can help?
I'm trying to install Windows 7 Pro on my Dell Latitude E4310 that I've just swapped the motherboard on (from an i3 to an i5 board), but it fails, causing the laptop to re-boot a few moments after "Starting Windows" appears. I've tried:
Re-set BIOS to defaults;
Update BIOS to latest;
I have parts on order for 2 new workstations that I will be putting together soon. I dread the thought of having to continually run Windows Update multiple times from a fresh SP1 install. Being that my workstation is fully up to date, is there any way to create a fully patched ISO from my machine's installation, to use for installing Win7 on my 2 new workstations? This is an office environment...
Remove win 10 and install is what I want to do. I hate 10. I got a 2018 XPS 13 with10..can't stand and don't need 10. so many issues with what I want to do.
How can I get and install win 7 pro? I'll get the touch option in 7 as I have touch screen.
I have four computers in my house, but only two are relevant to the discussion:
I have the Bedroom Computer (Which I will call "B") and a gaming room computer (which I will call "A").
I bought an SSD drive for Computer A and it had a 5+ year old install of Windows7 on it, so I wanted to reinstall Windows 7. The problem is, computer A does not have an optical disc drive, so I juggled...
Power Outage today took out my Main Workstation which is where all our data files are stored for lappie and other PC. No biggie to access the data as i can just yank the drives and use from another computer, but want to get box back up and running ASAP.
After booting, could get into windows but no networking no sound and other problems. Lotta things non functional , even Disk Manager,...
Granted it's been many years since I wiped my system and started fresh. However, the timing now isn't the best because I don't have the time to reinstall everything.
I tried every option. Windows 7 CD couldn't restore previous restored points, it couldn't fix Windows to boot. I just ended up rebooting into the bios and the menu prompt that I couldn't boot.
With no other option, I had to...