Articles on this Page
- 01/17/19--11:32: _Win 7 System will n...
- 01/17/19--13:09: _Creating bootable W...
- 01/18/19--07:53: _Installation loops ...
- 01/19/19--07:44: _Cannot install wind...
- 01/19/19--10:00: _Win 7 reinstall
- 01/19/19--17:19: _Is this thread up t...
- 01/20/19--10:03: _Where download Win ...
- 01/20/19--12:35: _asus x541 win 7 ins...
- 01/20/19--20:06: _GRUB2 is evil + Win...
- 01/21/19--08:19: _Installing win7 on ...
- 01/17/19--11:32: Win 7 System will not dual boot Win XP with Easy BCD
- 01/17/19--13:09: Creating bootable Win7 file with installed software and settings
- 01/18/19--07:53: Installation loops (EMS enabled)
- 01/19/19--07:44: Cannot install windows with CD
- 01/19/19--10:00: Win 7 reinstall
- 01/19/19--17:19: Is this thread up to date for burning an ISO file to USB?
- 01/20/19--10:03: Where download Win 7 Home Premium N edition x64?
- 01/20/19--12:35: asus x541 win 7 install problems
- 01/20/19--20:06: GRUB2 is evil + Win 7 installation questions
- 01/21/19--08:19: Installing win7 on an SSD - missing driver
This may not be quite the proper forum for this question, but I don't have anywhere else to go to ask.
I had setup a dual boot system on my Win 7 operating system with Windows XP on a separate HD using Easy BCD. Everything worked fine until I started getting odd startup messages like "Can't read such and such" and finally I just
got "99 99 99 99 99" etc. and win 7 would not boot. I think...
I want to install fresh copy of Windows 7 x64.
Then I want to install all updates, drivers and programs required and the ones I use (office, av, chrome etc.)
Then I want to configure system the way i like it.
And here's my question:
After I have done all of this, is it possible to create a bootable file that i can use on my flashdrive with Windows and all the programs,...
Hi guys. I have a terrible problem and I desperately hope someone could help me fix it.
So, I'm trying to reinstall win 7 on a Samsung laptop. I have an original ISO that I burned with the native Windows Disc Image Burner. Then when I booted from it the only option I got was "Windows Setup (EMS enabled)". This looked strange, I've reinstalled win 7 many times and never seen such a thing, as...
Hello, i have iso file of windows 7 and i burnt this file to dvd with nero and tried reinstalling windows with this CD. I selected F9 at startup and got boot menu on screen...then i select CDROM and press enter and the pc boots to default windows which was already installed instead of going to windows setup. I then created a bootable usb disk with this windows iso file and then i could install...
Hello. It's probably on here somewhere but I can't find it..... I just bought a used dell E6430 on line that came with Windows 10. Originally it had Win 7 on it and I'd like to put 7 back on as 10 sucks! I don't have an installation disk but do have the product key from inside the battery compartment.I tried to reinstall from Dell but It's telling me "no images exist for the tags, though images...
Is the above link a good one for creating a bootable USB drive with a Windows ISO file on it?
I'm starting out with trying to get all my ducks in a row for when support ends for Windows 7 and I did see that I need to create a bootable USB drive with the W7 ISO file on it.
But when I read other threads...
I dont find working link for download N edition x64.. Someone?
Touchpad does not work when trying to install win7x64 ultimate from dvd. Mouse does not work either even tho plugged into USB2.0 port. So, can't get past opening screen.
I have been in startup hell for over a week. I own three disks. One is a Ubuntu disk that installed the GRUB2 bootloader on all disks, another disk is Win7 Home Premium, and the third is Win 7 Pro.
My motherboard is ASUS P5G41-M LE/CSM.
My GRUB2 installation was purged but left enough for it to foul up the booting process. It had placed itself in the MBR on the Win 7 Home disk...
I'm trying to install windows 7 onto a new ssd (samsung 970 evo) and it's being installed from a working computer with windows 10. I loaded the windows 7 cd into the drive, started the installation process, and got to the "expanding files" part before it put out an error stating that it can't install windows due to a missing driver.
It didn't have any details on what it was talking about...