Articles on this Page
- 07/15/15--12:58: _Clean install on So...
- 07/16/15--01:14: _how to set up win 7...
- 07/16/15--10:26: _Solved Clean Instal...
- 07/16/15--21:49: _How to create bootm...
- 07/18/15--00:01: _Unable to install W...
- 07/18/15--12:53: _Buying a new Window...
- 07/18/15--12:56: _I have 2 W7s on 1 d...
- 07/18/15--17:16: _Blue screen when tr...
- 07/18/15--17:37: _intalling Win 7 ont...
- 07/19/15--19:44: _Can't boot from cd/...
- 07/20/15--06:29: _Cannot complete ins...
- 07/20/15--06:29: _Recover Vista after...
- 07/20/15--06:43: _doesn't recognize t...
- 07/20/15--23:32: _Worth installing w1...
- 07/21/15--01:54: _Sysprep reset powrr...
- 07/21/15--10:49: _How To Install Anot...
- 07/21/15--15:57: _Samsung R530 JT50 r...
- 07/22/15--02:46: _Lenovo L520 looping...
- 07/22/15--04:11: _Vista 32 bit ultim...
- 07/22/15--06:47: _Relocating User Fol...
- 07/15/15--12:58: Clean install on Sony Vaio issues
- 07/16/15--01:14: how to set up win 7 on toshiba satellite c55-a5105
- 07/16/15--10:26: Solved Clean Install Of Windows 7 Home Prem
- 07/16/15--21:49: How to create bootmgr for windows 7 after Properly Delete a OS
- 07/18/15--00:01: Unable to install Windows 7 on a Dell machine with SSD
- 07/18/15--12:56: I have 2 W7s on 1 drive. I want the logical drive to stay........
- 07/18/15--17:16: Blue screen when trying to reinstall windows (STOP: 0x0000007E)
- 07/18/15--17:37: intalling Win 7 onto a USB hdd via WinToUSB
- 07/19/15--19:44: Can't boot from cd/dvd or usb
- 07/20/15--06:29: Cannot complete installation of W7 with M/B 990FXA-GD80
- 07/20/15--06:29: Recover Vista after a failed w7 install
- 07/20/15--06:43: doesn't recognize the USB stick
- 07/20/15--23:32: Worth installing w10 on fresh ssd?
- 07/21/15--01:54: Sysprep reset powrr plan settings
- 07/21/15--10:49: How To Install Another Win7 S/N after Original Install
- 07/21/15--15:57: Samsung R530 JT50 reinstall on SSD 850 EVO - which drivers?
- 07/22/15--02:46: Lenovo L520 looping at start
- 07/22/15--04:11: Vista 32 bit ultimate liscence key to windows 7 64bit ultimate
- 07/22/15--06:47: Relocating User Folders to a Second Drive
Hello. I have a Sony Vaio VPCCW2S1E and have recently had to reset it to factory settings after (foolishly I know) downloading and running Norton Utilities without reading an instruction manual first. Anyway that's history now so I'll leave the embarrassing bit behind.
I have suspected the hard drive is on its last legs anyway, so I bought a new hard drive - one I've used before on other...
please help ,anybody can show me how to set up win 7 on toshiba satelite c55-a5105 ?I tried but not sucsess with the message "checking media" and no bootable device--please restart system
I have had this laptop for a while and my dad got it from ebay running windows 8.1 however I have noticed on the bottom of the laptop there is a sticker for windows 7 home prem product key and was wonder could I use that to do a clean install of windows 7 home prem.
Any help would be appreciated.
How to create bootmgr for windows 7 after Properly Delete a OS in a Dual Boot. I Have Two Os (windows 7 and windows xp service pack 3) in my hard disk. I don't have knowledge so i delete xp from hard disk directly by deleting files and restart my pc, so problem is that its not load windows 7 :( and say not os install on hard drive. Now What action i take, please help me ( i don't lots of...
I have a Dell laptop with an empty SSD and want to install Windows 7 from USB.
The error I get after a couple of screens is attached. I am asked to install a missing device driver. I have all the drivers on another USB, so I attached and tried a few options but none was successful.
Hello, For reasons too complicated for me to explain here, I am left with an illegal Win 7. I originally upgraded from Win. XP to Win 7 through the Windows shop. I changed motherboards and suddenly was illegal.
I like windows seven. I would like to buy a fresh copy of windows seven (Not OEM)and use it for a while longer and then maybe upgrade to Windows Ten. I don't want to have to reinstall...
..........and delete the boot version. Both are on 1 ssd using DualBootPro
I've got a new PC yesterday, by accident I installed 32bit OS instead of 64bit. So I wanted to reinstall the system as I couldn't use more than half of my RAM, now I have to say I'm not too experienced in these things so I might have done something wrong that caused problems later on.
Anyway, now when I try to install the 64bit windows 7, after selecting a boot device it leads me to "windows...
I attempted to install Win7 Professional 64 bit on an external HDD. An 80gb Western Digital portable hdd. I used WinToUSB running in a Vbox with a Win7 guest os. The host is a Ubuntu 14.04 running on a HP Pavilion g7-2069 Notebook PC with an AMD a8 vision processor and 6gb of ram.
I started WinToUSB.
My ISO file is Windows_7_64-bit_Professional_x64 on an installation cd.
My ext HDD is...
I'm having a problem with my Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Acer Desktop PC. Without making any changes to the computer, I turned it on this morning and got the error "Bootmgr is missing" and it gives the option to restart the computer. I have tried to set the boot order for the cd/dvd drive to boot first, with a recovery disc in the drive but it doesn't work. I also tried to boot from a USB...
I have read this thread about same problem:
The guy there has exactly same board. I read and followed the steps which helped him, but for me it did not help. There is Click BIOS II on the board from MSI. UEFI should be updated because there is graphical software which is...
I tried to install W7 onto a disk that had windows vista the installation failed so now I can't log back into Vista as it has created a windows.old/windows folder. Anyone able to tell me how to fix this so I can get back to using Vista
Ok, so here's my problem.
My Lenovo came with a pre-installed Win 8 x64 - I formatted it and installed Ubuntu.
Now I want Win 7 on it. So I'm making a bootable USB stick (don't have any CD ROM on the laptop) with Rufus (on my work computer). My BIOS can switch from UEFI to Legacy. I've tried and create a USB following your *guide on post #1*...
Would it be better to install windows 10 on a new ssd instead of upgrading 7 already on an ssd?
when i deploy win 7 ovf file on to a laptop the sysprep is resets my customize power plan ( never turen off). Is there a way to prevent it from reset the power settings??
So, I have a LEGIT (HONESTLY) copy of Win7 Ent. on 3 PC's that I use, but aren't actually mine. It so happens that I'm going to be moving, and thus, will likely have to give up those PC's. So, here's what I want to do. Of course, I'll upload all of *MY* data files to a cloud, which are on separate partitions. But as for the Win7 install on C:\, I want to reformat it so the owner of those PC's...
I've just installed a Windows-7/64bit Home Premium on a brand new 250 GB SSD (Samsung 850 EVO) placed in the title notebook.
Old Samsung HDD is died so I reinstelled using a clean W7 DVD.
Now I think it's time to install all drivers. But which one exactly.
On Samsung site (http://www.samsung.com/it/support/model/NP-R530-JT50IT) I read on top of web page:
I have upgraded my to Windows 7 ultimate all seemed to load ok.
However when you turn the laptop on you just get Lenovo page saying press enter to enter bios and this keeps repeating its self I am sure there is an easy cure.
So I have this OEM disk of windows vista that I bought when it came out. I want to format a computer and install windows 7 64bit ultimate on it. How do I go about using my vista liscence key for that? Is it possible to do a key transfer or something? Microsoft's website is all about windows 8 and I cant find any information :(
I've always ignored this topic, as I've never put it in to place on any of my own systems. I've always manually created my folders and date on a D drive, away from the OS.
However, I'm about to build a new tower for my in-laws. There are 6 people in the house who will share this computer, including user accounts for each. Their old computer has 1 hard drive, a 1 TB spinner, which I've...