Articles on this Page
- 05/25/15--05:27: _Fresh install help
- 05/25/15--10:35: _HP notebook
- 05/25/15--11:51: _Windows 7 Install A...
- 05/25/15--15:10: _Windows 7 won't ins...
- 05/26/15--00:55: _How to fix EasyBCD-...
- 05/26/15--10:13: _Installation proble...
- 05/26/15--11:15: _How to wipe Win 8 a...
- 05/27/15--02:15: _Reinstalling window...
- 05/27/15--02:43: _W7 won't install on...
- 05/27/15--09:04: _Cannot activate Win...
- 05/27/15--13:59: _Blue screen install...
- 05/28/15--02:15: _drivers/runtimes etc.
- 05/28/15--12:23: _trying to install w...
- 05/28/15--14:12: _Boot Up Freezes at ...
- 05/28/15--23:07: _2x 4TB as RAID0, Un...
- 05/29/15--01:17: _PC shows 2 "system"...
- 05/29/15--08:00: _delete/system is no...
- 05/30/15--12:37: _Win 7 pro 32 fresh ...
- 05/30/15--17:19: _Solved Win 7 Pro x6...
- 05/31/15--06:58: _File structure conf...
- 05/25/15--05:27: Fresh install help
- 05/25/15--10:35: HP notebook
- 05/25/15--11:51: Windows 7 Install A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing.
- 05/25/15--15:10: Windows 7 won't install on my PC!!
- 05/26/15--00:55: How to fix EasyBCD->BCD backup/repair->reset BCD configuration ?
- 05/26/15--10:13: Installation problem with windows version
- 05/26/15--11:15: How to wipe Win 8 and Install Win 7 on a new laptop...???
- 05/27/15--02:15: Reinstalling windows 7 starter on gigabyte notebook
- 05/27/15--02:43: W7 won't install on partition. Disk drive partition problems
- 05/27/15--09:04: Cannot activate Windows
- 05/27/15--13:59: Blue screen installing Windows 7 from usb
- 05/28/15--02:15: drivers/runtimes etc.
- 05/28/15--12:23: trying to install windows 7 home premium 32 bit ontp laptop
- 05/28/15--14:12: Boot Up Freezes at "Windows Loading Files"
- 05/29/15--01:17: PC shows 2 "system" partitions/drives to install Windows 7. Help
- 05/29/15--08:00: delete/system is not allowed on the current boot
- 05/30/15--17:19: Solved Win 7 Pro x64 Fresh Install is 960GB?
- 05/31/15--06:58: File structure confused
I bought this asus x550 which cane with win8. I would like to install win7 and also replace hdd with samsung 840pro 250gb ssd. I had previously done all this with help of you guys. But this time an error is coming up saying not able to creat or read from specific location. I have followed all the steps in how to ready the ssd and align ssd. Also did few things that came up on YouTube...
I have an HP notebook. I tried to put it on factory settings. Everything went well until it said to hit finish and it restarted. Now I am getting an error message that says it restarted unexpectedly or encountered an error. click OK to restart installation. Once I do it just keeps giving me the same information. How can I fix it?
I decided to test out the Windows 10 Technical preview but a program I need doesn't work with Win 10 TP.
So I decided to attempt a factory reset however when I started the reset it took about 4 hours to do something I don't know what then I entered my BIOS to select the Windows 7 DVD as a boot drive so it loaded up then it come up saying...
A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing....
I have a custom PC which is kinda a bit old, consisting of intel dual core processor, 2 gb ram and asus motherboard(Don't know the model no.) and used to run smooth before but one day my hard drive crashed so I replaced it with a new one but when I tried to install windows on it, it did not install. I made a bootable windows 7 pendrive and tried to install window. The setup went smooth untill the...
I made a rude mistake. Please someone help me :cry:
I want to remove Ubuntu 12.04 from my dual boot /win7/ computer. Then I followed a video from the youtube. According to the video I must choose the option EasyBCD->BCD backup/repair-> Re-create/repair boot files.
But I chose EasyBCD->BCD backup/repair->reset BCD configuration without realizing.
I have tried to install again win7 by...
I had a problem with my pc lately so i decided to do format. So i started to installing windows version but i thought that with my cd key i could install ultimate version although it was for home premium. Now i can turn back to choose again the version of windows and i dont know what to do.If anyone has any idea please respond
I bought a new laptop and unfortunately it came with Win 8 installed.
I'd like to wipe the hard drive, reformat it and Install windows 7.
The laptop does have a CD drive and I changed the bios so it will boot from there.
Now the trouble is that I no longer have my win 7 cd, I do have win 7 as an iso file.
How do make a bootable disk out of that?
Hi guys, hope you can help!
I have a Gigabyte notebook which came with Windows 7 Starter installed. It's become slow and prone to viruses and adware and I want to completely reinstall Windows 7 Starter and start from scratch - I don't need any of the old files or software at all; I just want to wipe it clean and start anew basically. As a notebook it doesn't come with CD drive.
Primary OS is Windows 8.1 but I need to install a Windows 7 partition for testing. I've followed threads dealing with others also having problems but they've not solved mine.
I've several SATA and one SSD HDD. Windows 8.1 is installed on SSD. I'm trying to install W7 + update 1 from msdn supplied ISO burned to DVD onto an empty 2TB HDD. I've unplugged a couple of USB flash...
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I have a bit of a problem with my mothers laptop and I couldn't find other cases that matched mine.
We bought her a new laptop: Toshiba KIRA, pre installed with windows 8. Due to her work requirements, we needed windows 7 professional. So I wiped it clean and installed windows 7 on it and all was running well. I used a copy of a windows 7 disk I bought 4 years ago...
I am trying to install Windows 7 on a HP laptop, but it will not work. After the setup loaded the files I get the blue screen. I put a new ram in the laptop and the harddrive worked on a other laptop. Also when I try to install the laptop with a dvd I still get the blue screen.
Thanks in advance
Hi. I no how to format windows 7 from DVD and install windows 7. I no the drivers for my mother board etc but is it best to install latest runtimes and Redistributables and even direct first be for installing motherboard/graphic card etc.
Hi, I am trying to reinstall Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit but every time I do I cannot get past the screen where I have to download the driver to go further in the installation. I have tried Various methods such as: full reinstall disk of windows 7, an original windows 7 disk, bootable USB with windows on it. None have worked to get passed it. I have also tried to make a DVD of the drivers to...
I just completed a "Clean ReInstall" of Win 7 (Pro) 64 bit.
on a Lenovo E545 Think Pad 2 months New, **Came with both Win 7 Pro/Win 8.1 Pro Discs
(the Clean Install was done to remove a Virus that would not allow me to Update)
With all Bios set to Start from the DVD 1st.
No peripheral attached
Bios is Set to Factory Defaults (Except with the DVD player being 1st)
This is my...
Over the last couple of days I have been puzzling how to setup 2x4TB to 1 RAID0 partition.
Up front: I know.. about the 2TB limit, GPT and stuff and Windows having issues with that.
However, I could not figure out why all things are looking fine, i.e. RAIDs created,
Windows shows them but the next day, the RAID is gone and I have to re-initialize it.
Hardware configuration: 2x SSD, 2x...
When installing the windows 7 yeasterday I came across an interesting thing, i'll try to be brief:
At a step where you choose the drive to install the Windows to, and format it when needed, I saw 2 "system", as they were called there, partitions/drives:
One is my SSD, which is where I would install win7,
The second one is just a regular HDD, which by no means could appear as...
I Had Windows 7 32-Bit .. i need 64-bit and i heard OS boots faster on SSD .. i have only one SSD so i created a partition on this SSD and installed 64-bit on the created partition .. now i want to delete/format partition 1 but i can't .. i tried DISKPART , formatting like normal
JUST FOR INFO
the partition i am trying to format/delete has status as : System , Primary Partition
I have an older XP Compaq desktop which I am trying to bring up as a Win7 pro 32 bit box.
Old hard drive re-formatted from command line.
Disconnected the 2nd HDD.
4GB memory. EVGA 8400 GS graphics card. . .
After doing the install at the first re-boot when the computer comes back up I get the
Windows failed to start. . . blah blah,
I just reintsalled Win 7 Pro x64 on a fresh 2TB drive and it is taking up 960GB of space. What could have went wrong?
OK ... yesterday I found that I had a copy of 'My Documents' folder inside 'My Pictures' the contents of the folder were identical to the normal 'my Documents'. (initially deleted all - now recovered)
However there is a structure fault.
I still have My documents and a dup of my documents within My Pictures .......
If I look in the normal explorer view I see at top level under my user...