Articles on this Page
- 06/01/15--01:05: _Windows 10 installa...
- 06/01/15--07:45: _Windows 7 to Window...
- 06/01/15--09:13: _Instalation Error 0...
- 06/01/15--11:20: _Reinstalling Window...
- 06/01/15--18:44: _MY Win 7 ULT 64 bit...
- 06/02/15--02:52: _Can't recover Windo...
- 06/02/15--06:49: _C:\Windows files ar...
- 06/02/15--10:47: _Activation of an OE...
- 06/02/15--13:20: _Resetting my comput...
- 06/02/15--13:58: _Upgrading Motherboa...
- 06/02/15--16:22: _How to do a functio...
- 06/02/15--16:54: _Can't reinstall win...
- 06/03/15--02:41: _Windows 7 Installat...
- 06/03/15--09:08: _Toshiba P50-B-115 D...
- 06/03/15--10:40: _Solved Dual-boot W7...
- 06/03/15--11:24: _Wipe HD first or Up...
- 06/03/15--14:20: _Clevo Probook w651s...
- 06/03/15--20:28: _A novice's guide to...
- 06/04/15--00:05: _Windows 7 OEM Problem
- 06/04/15--18:58: _OS and programs on ...
- 06/01/15--01:05: Windows 10 installation notification and reservation on Windows 7?
- 06/01/15--07:45: Windows 7 to Windows 10 Questions
- 06/01/15--09:13: Instalation Error 0x800706ba
- 06/01/15--11:20: Reinstalling Windows 7 - SSD/HDD 2 Hard drive
- 06/01/15--18:44: MY Win 7 ULT 64 bit of a mess! Have a plan, input plz
- 06/02/15--02:52: Can't recover Windows 7 from ASUS recovery CD's
- 06/02/15--06:49: C:\Windows files are located in C:\Windows.old\Windows
- 06/02/15--10:47: Activation of an OEM install
- 06/02/15--13:20: Resetting my computer to factory settings
- 06/02/15--13:58: Upgrading Motherboard - Want To Avoid Reinstalling Windows 7
- 06/02/15--16:22: How to do a functional test on an Athlon 64 X2 (939) Processor
- 06/02/15--16:54: Can't reinstall windows 7 on dual boot with XP
- 06/03/15--02:41: Windows 7 Installation error DISK BOOT FAILURE, INSERT SYSTEM DISK
- 06/03/15--09:08: Toshiba P50-B-115 Downgrade Win 7 with UEFI
- 06/03/15--10:40: Solved Dual-boot W7 issues.
- 06/03/15--11:24: Wipe HD first or Upgrade to 7 Pro first?
- 06/03/15--14:20: Clevo Probook w651sf | Cant install win7 in uefi mode
- 06/03/15--20:28: A novice's guide to a clean install of Windows 7
- 06/04/15--00:05: Windows 7 OEM Problem
- 06/04/15--18:58: OS and programs on SSD and user and app data on 2nd HDD
Okay, so, let me start off by saying I don't want to switch to Windows 10, I just want to stick to Windows 7.
I saw a little icon on my task bar saying "Get Windows 10". I clicked it, curious, then saw "Get Windows 10" and "Reserve your copy", thinking that Reserve would be a means of just reserving it and I could have an option later. If it was anything that would force itself on, I could...
Yesterday evening, I opened up my laptop and this notification appeared on my taskbar (circled in image). Apparently, the Windows 10 upgrade is now available for users of Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 even though the release date hasn't been announced yet. For one thing, I am glad that Microsoft is giving out Windows 10 as a free upgrade for Windows 7 through 8.1 users, yet I have some questions on...
Hello everyone. I need to reinstall win7 on my friend pc. He got 2 discs, i tried on both but all failed. It's 32bit Win7 Ultimate. When i choose disc and click 'next' installer shows error with code 0x800706ba. One disc is clear on IDE connection and it's destination for os disc. Please help me!
Edit#1 Diskpart cant connect to RPC server.
Hi, I have a Windows 7 Professional, lately I've been having some problem with it and I thought it was time to do a little refresh and restart everything from scratch.
I was going to use that tutorial : http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1649-clean-install-windows-7-a.html
But then I realised that I had 2 hard drive, a SSD (C: Drive) & an HDD (My D: Drive).
Since I want to completely...
Hey folks. I just have a really screwy running WIn 7 Ult. right now.
I'm trying to preserve if possible all the programs I installed on my D: drive.
Here's is where some confusion arises. When I built my system, I could only afford a 60GB SSD at the time,
I utilized the tutorial here on choosing a different install location for program and user files/folders.
Been working great till...
I'm in a real bind. When I first bought my ASUS N61JQ Laptop it was recommended to make a set of backup cd's to recover the system in the event of a major incident, which I duly did.
Today, after putting up with a poorly running Windows for too long, I decided to install a new SSD and try and do a clean install of my system software, from these CD's.
They all loaded successfully...
Since I upgraded from WinXP to Win7, I've noticed that C:\Windows files are located in C:\Windows.old\Windows. This happened because, while trying to install Win7, one of my RAM's chips seemed to be broken, stopping the process several times. So, at the end, I throwed it away and I'm with Win7, BUT, with the multiple attempts of install it, the system, apparently, overwrote the OS and, now, I'm...
I have windows 7 ultimate installed on my home built system from A HP branded OEM disc which did not require the input of a licence key during install. This has worked fine for many months but since dual booting with Windows 10 preview it has now come up as not genuine. If I buy a genuine new licence key (COA) should I be able to input this key by going through the "change key" process...
Hi everyone, looking for some help. I'll give you guys the rundown.
My computer has become riddled with viruses, some that i know of include a bunch of browser takeover ones that i have tried to get rid of but keep popping up. Whenever i run Security Essentials and MalwareBytes i get lots of stuff popping up and i remove it. My computer has become very slow and annoying to use, so i want to...
I was wondering if you could help me.
I am going to be in the process of upgrading my motherboard as well as my CPU and GPU, However I've only just seen that you need to reinstall Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit. Is there an option to not have to clean install? There's a lot of settings and programs that I don't want to have to reset and reinstall.
Below are the specifications of...
I've been away a long time. I have a question and hope I got the right forum. BTW, this isn't about the XP OS but is about testing a processor.
I just bought an Athlon 64 X2 socket 939 processor (4400) to be used in a later build. I am currently running a spare XP system using an Athlon 64 (4000) processor.
What is the easiest way to verify that the X2 processor I just...
I did a dual boot install of Win7 and XP on separate HDDs. Plugged in one drive installed XP with F6 AHCI drivers. Then plugged in 2nd drive and installed Win7, loaded AHCI drivers from USB flash. Everything went great, no need for any EasyMBR tool. I would turn on computer and get boot option for Win7 or Earlier Version.....and still had access to all restore points in Win7.
I'm trying to install a PC with Windows 7 threw USB (2.0). Therefore I've used Windows USB/DVD Tool.
To note, I've installed a NEW hard drive, the old one broke down due to it's age.
Now I'm getting the next message: DISK BOOT FAILURE, INSERT SYSTEM DISK.
I've tried setting the boot sequence but none of that helped, I keep getting the same message.
Thanks in advance,
First of all thank you for your really appreciated help.
I want to downgrade from Win 8.1 to Win 7 my notebook Toshiba P50-B-115, and I would like to maintain UEFI BIOS.
Here is what I did step by step, according to your superb guide:
1) From bios setup
Disable SECURE BOOT
Hello. I decided to dual-boot Windows 7. (I already have Windows 8.1 installed)
I followed a tutorial, and I came all the way to getting the installation started. (I disabled UEFI, disabled fast-boot mode and everything in bios, and I created a new partition on my D: Drive, turned it into F: and selected it for Windows install. I got an error but solved this by unplugging my SSD, and then...
5 years ago I bought an ASUS Essentio CM5675-07 with W7 Home that I heavily upgraded since. There is no original hardware component of the computer anymore. The only thing that remains is the original installation of Windows 7 Home. I'd even replaced the C drive using an EaseUS ToDo clone, but the hard drive installations are the same as they were 5 years ago. I'd like to wipe and...
Hello , i cant install win 7 in uefi mode , getting this error > Image: https://www.technopat.net/sosyal/eklenti/cats-jpg.50105/
Some1 can help me ?
After trying to reinstate a set of recovery dvd's to my ASUS laptop, after installing a new SSD I've drawn a Blank.
I posted a thread in this Forum "Can't recover Windows 7 from ASUS recovery CD's" and got several replies with things to try regarding the recovery, but none have worked. I've also posted a request to ASUS Tech Support but no reply as yet. So I'm now looking at the...
It's been forever since I've been on here! I've been super busy in life, but that's for another day.
My buddy recently bought a laptop, the key is an OEM Key. He wants to format it because it's loaded full of crapware. I've never worked with OEM Keys before. There is no key on the bottom, it's been peeled off.
I used ProduKey to recover the key. I tried to use the SevenForums...
Hi I have a laptop with i5 processor, 128 GB SSD and Win 7 Pro 64 bit OS. I want to replace my optical drive with a second 500 GB HDD. I believe the Win 7 installation on my SSD is corrupted so I wish to do a clean install and start afresh. In the new setup, I want to keep the OS and all programs on the SSD, but store all user data and app data on the HDD. I have figured how to do the OS...