Articles on this Page
- 06/04/15--20:28: _Solved Dual Booting
- 06/05/15--07:05: _Computer won't start
- 06/05/15--07:41: _Windows 7 Error Rec...
- 06/06/15--05:40: _Downgrading from Wi...
- 06/06/15--12:36: _Relocated ProgramDa...
- 06/06/15--22:40: _Unable to install W...
- 06/09/15--07:22: _How to ensure Syste...
- 06/09/15--07:51: _Boot Parttion Corru...
- 06/09/15--15:17: _Need to add another...
- 06/09/15--20:33: _Can't access BIOS a...
- 06/10/15--06:10: _Windows 7 clean ins...
- 06/10/15--07:00: _Windows 7 installat...
- 06/11/15--01:49: _Should I upgrade to...
- 06/11/15--04:46: _Cannot install Wind...
- 06/11/15--13:01: _Which Windows 7 Med...
- 06/12/15--00:40: _Looking for Windows...
- 06/12/15--05:29: _Reformat Windows Dr...
- 06/12/15--06:34: _How to upgrade 32-b...
- 06/12/15--13:56: _Where to download 6...
- 06/12/15--13:58: _Another non genuine...
- 06/04/15--20:28: Solved Dual Booting
- 06/05/15--07:05: Computer won't start
- 06/05/15--07:41: Windows 7 Error Recovery and Advanced Boot Options
- 06/06/15--05:40: Downgrading from Windows 7 Ultimate to Professional
- 06/06/15--12:36: Relocated ProgramData and Users: Stuck for Windows 10 Upgrade?
- 06/06/15--22:40: Unable to install Windows 7 update kb2894854 - kb3037581
- 06/09/15--07:51: Boot Parttion Corruption - Almost fixed just need a little more help
- 06/09/15--15:17: Need to add another user and choose at boot-up
- 06/09/15--20:33: Can't access BIOS after program install
- 06/10/15--06:10: Windows 7 clean install
- 06/10/15--07:00: Windows 7 installation disk not working?
- 06/11/15--01:49: Should I upgrade to Windows 8 or just stick with Windows 7?
- 06/11/15--04:46: Cannot install Windows 7 Pro x64 - Stuck at starting windows
- 06/11/15--13:01: Which Windows 7 Media To Clean Install On A Win 8.1 Pro Dell Laptop?
- 06/12/15--00:40: Looking for Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit OEM ISO file to re-install
- 06/12/15--05:29: Reformat Windows Drive Without Affecting Second Storage Drive
- 06/12/15--06:34: How to upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit?
- 06/12/15--13:56: Where to download 64 bit bootsect
- 06/12/15--13:58: Another non genuine copy of Windows that is in fact genuine problem
Hi, Is it possible to run Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit on my (C) drive and MacOS X Mavericks on my ( D ) drive?
I have a slight problem. Went to start computer and it comes up with an error stating -Disk Boot Error- put in system disk and press enter. I did that putting in the windows installation disk but couldn't find an option that worked without formatting. I don't want to format yet as there is some files that I want to recover first. Do I have a chance of starting it without doing a fresh...
Are the startup repair files installed on the hidden partition? I found this extract from a book does anyone agree with this? I unplugged an system with a 100MB hidden partition which contains the startup repair files but i recieved Figure 8.16 and not Figure 8.17.
anyone with any info on this??? I need to adjust windows so it doesnt auto repair..:)
*Windows 7 Error Recovery and Advanced...
I want to downgrade my Windows 7 Ultimate installation to Windows 7 Professional, because of some licensing reasons.
I have tried the method of changing the Regedit values from "Ultimate" to "Professional" as stated here: (http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/205683-downgrade-7-ultimate-7-professional.html)
Unfortunately, when I try to do a repair install, I get...
When I first installed Windows 7 several years ago, I moved my ProgramData and Users folders to my standalone drive, kept my Program Files and Windows on my RAID-0/SSD. It's been great to me, separating my RAID-0 SSDs from my data and no issues at all.
But now with Windows 10 coming, it seems that I'm stuck, and this set up can't perform in-place upgrades, which Gabe Aul says it's a...
I recently built a new desktop. Since installing Windows 7 64bit and running the updates I seem to be getting an update loop for the following updates...
I just reinstalled Windows 7 Pro x64 on my 2-drive system (SSD, HDD) and it went smoothly, thanks to the great tutorials on this forum.
To ensure the System Reserved "Active" partition was installed on the same drive (SSD) as the Win 7 operating system, I disconnected my internal HDD as the tutorials suggested.
In my PC, the HDD is always Disk #0 (first port on Mobo), and the mSata SSD...
Hello, here is my story any help is appreciated,
Windows 7 Pro (300GB HDD primary drive) 64 Bit and Windows 10 (150GB Raptor HDD) on a Dual boot system.
I had an issue with windows 7 update which was fixed by Brian @ Sysnative (he repaired my software registry hive), and I was able to do the updates, prior to this I could not do updates *or an in-place repair*, I also had other issues...
At present my Windows 7 Pro computer boots straight into the Desktop.
I would like to add another user so that when it boots up there is a choice of users to proceed.
I know I can add another user via Control Panel, User Accounts, but not sure what to do then.
Please advise me. Thank you.
I just completed building a "new" computer - actually it is a clone of my older computer using new but vintage parts. AMD Phenom 4 core CPU with Asus motherboard and Win7 Pro. I got all of my old programs installed and running and installed the hundreds of MS critical updates. Everything was working great.
Today I got a message from Windows that I should install the Cool-n-quiet...
I have a retail copy of Windows 7 Pro which includes booth a 32 bit and 64 bit DVDs.
I have Windows 7 32 bit pro installed and I am considering doing a clean install to install the 64 bit version.
What is the best method of performing a clean install?
I bought one of amazon and it's not working, I don't know if I'm not doing it right or the disk is crap.
this is what i bought Amazon.com: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit Boot Disc - Reinstall - Repair - Restore - Recover - Windows 7 (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YBAVAHM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00)
I tried restarting it after putting the disk in, I tried advanced...
Hi guys, thanks for taking your time clicking this thread.
I'm planning to upgrade to windows 8 from windows 7. The thing is ... will my gameplay from windows 7 the same after I upgrade to windows 8 64-bit or will it improve or not?
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Processor: AMD A6-6400K APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (2 CPUs) 3.9 Ghz
Memory: 4096 MB RAM
I just got a new laptop, Lenovo E550.
It came with Windows 7 pro x64, but I deleted it because I wanted GPT instead of MBR.
The BIOS has UEFI boot options and Secure boot options.
I burned the .ISO onto a DVD and booted into it, but it's stuck at "starting windows" with the four colors.
I have the boot options:
UEFI boot only,
Secure boot off,
I have a Dell laptop that is currently running Windows 7 Professional x64 (downgraded from 8.1 Pro). I would like to do a clean install of Windows 7 myself, but have been advised that my Digital River ISO (X17-59186) would not not be activated automatically by the laptop. I think I can get my hands on a Dell OEM Windows 7 Professional x64 disk; will doing a clean install with this...
Looking for a Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit OEM ISO file to re-install for my old laptop but I can't find it. Can someone help me where to download it? its for my old ASUS K52F laptop.
I have 2 hard drives in my computer - an SSD for my windows boot drive and a WD 1TB as my storage drive (music/movies...) and I am planning on doing a clean reinstall of Windows 7 (on the SSD). Will this have any affect on my second storage drive? Basically what I am asking is that once I have Windows reinstalled will I be able to see my second storage drive as if nothing changed?
So, I found this site that says YOU CAN and now my question is: HOW? In my properties in My Computer it says that my laptop is 64-bit capable. I bought a Windows 8.1 CD and I'm always getting this error that says it's for 64-bit and it looks like I have to upgrade my laptop to 64-bit. Can y'all help me because I really want to upgrade it into Windows 8.1?1?
I have the 64 bit windows 7 iso. I am creating a bootable usb on a windows 7 32 bit system. Where can I download the 64 bit bootsec?
I've built the Windows 7 usb using the windows download tool. How do I add/install the 64 bit boot sector?
There was a 5 page thread on trying to downgrade from Ultimate to Win 7 Pro but I thought I should start a new thread. I have a thead on a different forum but was hoping someone here might know the answer.
Users computer says Windows is not genuine, was 7 pro, in Sept 2013 we upgraded to Ultimate to use Bitlocker. System bought from Dell, used Anytime Upgrade to Ultimate. I spent ages on phone...