Articles on this Page
- 10/23/16--19:07: _Need help installin...
- 10/24/16--07:51: _clean install win 7...
- 10/24/16--23:01: _BSOD at boot says "...
- 10/27/16--08:54: _Windows 7 installat...
- 10/27/16--10:14: _Solved Reinstalling W7
- 10/27/16--12:55: _No Device Drivers w...
- 10/28/16--04:32: _Windows 7 Pro DSP O...
- 10/29/16--12:52: _how to integrate/sl...
- 11/01/16--09:42: _defective disc?
- 11/02/16--05:46: _Cloned Win-7 Drive ...
- 11/03/16--12:08: _Solved Bootable sof...
- 11/03/16--19:11: _Solved No disk opti...
- 11/04/16--06:37: _Windows 7 USB/DVD D...
- 11/04/16--21:32: _Windows 7 downgrade...
- 11/05/16--13:29: _My disk won't format
- 11/05/16--16:01: _"Setup was unable t...
- 11/07/16--08:45: _Delete or format C ...
- 11/07/16--16:11: _Win 7
- 11/08/16--10:49: _Understanding on Bo...
- 11/10/16--02:27: _Re-installing Win 7...
- 10/23/16--19:07: Need help installing W7 onto my new Skylake system
- 10/24/16--23:01: BSOD at boot says "...not fully ACPI compliant"
- 10/27/16--08:54: Windows 7 installation gives black screen with cursor when booting
- 10/27/16--10:14: Solved Reinstalling W7
- 10/27/16--12:55: No Device Drivers were found -Windows 7 Install (from USB)
- 10/28/16--04:32: Windows 7 Pro DSP OEI license eligibility
- 10/29/16--12:52: how to integrate/slipstream new updates
- 11/01/16--09:42: defective disc?
- 11/02/16--05:46: Cloned Win-7 Drive won't boot - error 0xc0000000E
- 11/03/16--12:08: Solved Bootable software to reveal 64 bit capability?
- 11/03/16--19:11: Solved No disk option when installing fresh Windows 7
- 11/04/16--06:37: Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool - Unable to run bootsect
- 11/04/16--21:32: Windows 7 downgrade on EMMC drive not working
- 11/05/16--13:29: My disk won't format
- 11/05/16--16:01: "Setup was unable to create a new system partition...."
- 11/07/16--08:45: Delete or format C drive when reinstalling Windows?
- 11/07/16--16:11: Win 7
- 11/08/16--10:49: Understanding on Boot USB for Windows Deployment
- 11/10/16--02:27: Re-installing Win 7 starter
Wasn't sure what section for this, feel free to move to the appropriate sub forum.
Ok, I'm trying to install windows 7 x64 onto an ssd via a usb drive packaged with Gigabyte's USB drivers needed for the Intel 100 motherboards. Tools and procedure located here:
GIGABYTE Tech Daily: Having Trouble Installing Windows 7 By USB With Your GIGABYTE 100 Series Motherboard?...
I have some troubles installing or rather activating windows 7 pro 64bit OEM.
I pretty much did what is described here: Clean install of Windows 7 on SSD in ThinkPad T460. Stuck between rock and a hard place. - Lenovo Community (https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Windows-7-Discussion/Clean-install-of-Windows-7-on-SSD-in-ThinkPad-T460-Stuck-between/td-p/3302101)
I installed windows 7 and theirs no problem with it, but later I decided to downgrade my W7 to Wxp. When I install win xp when installation was in "Windows starting to set up" but later on something came up which says "ACPI Bios is not fully ACPI compliant"...
My pc won't load windows 10.. it gives Error code 0xc000000f.. it allows me to go to startup settings, to start in safe mode, in low resolution mode etc..., but anyway it wont log in, it gives an error UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME... So i decided to install a windows 7 with a bootable usb.. and when I boot from usb it loads the installation windows screen, then the windows logo, and then stucks in a...
One of my pc's has had troubles ever since I "upgraded" to W10.
It is an AthlonII 235e on an Asrock N68C-S UCC which has the NVIDIA GeForce 7025/ nForce 630a chipset. To get it to update to W10, I had to perform a clean install, and also fit a GT710 graphics card.
Unfortunately, every W10 update causes it to throw a wobbly and require a fresh install.
Fortunately, I still have the W7...
Hello, I changed computer and I used my old hdd so I am trying to reset my pc and have a fresh install but when I try to I am getting the following error:
Any help would be really appreciated.
Sorry for the images
I was wondering if it is all right to install a Windows 7 DSP OEI on an old computer or if I have to buy a new one in order to install it. Someone told me a while ago that the computer mustn't be older than 1 month. Is this true?
But I've also read something completely different - that you're not actually allowed to install any OEM/OEI license on your own computers and that only suppliers who...
I'm new to this and to Win7, my terminology may not be accurate. For the first time, yesterday I created custom media for installing Win7 and used it successfully. It was really easy.
Essentially, I created and executed a slip.cmd file. The file contained various dism commands. My approach was similar to/ adopted from Winaero...
Greetings: Windows 7 Pro O/S. Dell Inspiron computer.
Having a lot of problems with my computer I thought my best options was a wipe and reinstallation. I did the wipe with DBAN disc and got a clean hard drive which I just replaced about 6 months ago. My unit came with a Vista Business O/S and since I bought it so close to when Windows 7 came out, I had the benefit of getting a free upgrade...
I cloned a 160 gb drive to a 1 tb drive using Ghost 2003, but the clone won't boot. I get a text-screen telling me "Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software chance might be the cause. To fix the problem..." Status: 0xc0000000E Info: The boot selection failed because a required device is inaccessible.
I'm thinking that maybe the 100 mb recovery partition was resized on the clone...
I've been handed an Acer Extensa 5220 laptop that has no OS. The 225GB HDD has been wiped.
The owner wants to install a 64-bit system.
Anyone know of bootable software that will reveal if the processor\mobo will accept 64-bit?
Acer's website says only that 'some' of the 5220 models are 64-bit capable.
Later: Problem solved. I used the 'suck it and see' method - threw in the W7 install...
I changed out my motherboard today. I plugged in the SSD that already had windows 7 on from the previous motherboard and plugged in a cd rom drive.
I went into BIOS and changed my boot to cd-rom.
When I restarted the pc it asked to press any key to boot from drive... I did..
After I picked the windows 7 64bit option I wanted to install I selected Custom (advanced) then the problem..
I'm trying to follow the clean install instructions here, I downloaded my iso from HeiDoc, but when the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool finishes, I see the following:
Status: Files copied successfully. However, we were unable to run bootsect to make the USB device bootable. If you need assitance with bootsect, please click the "Online Help" link above for more information.
What is the...
Hi, Searched far and wide for solution to this but no luck yet.
Helping a friend who has a program that only runs on windows 7 so i would like to do a dual boot.
He has a Asus e402s laptop (cough) with windows 10 installed.
It has a 32 GB Samsung BGND3R eMMC storage device.
I have created a partition for the installation
The issue is when installing windows 7 on that partition it says
So I've passed idk how many days looking up the errors I got all the times I tried to format my pc so I came to an end
I got an error 0x80070057 which is solved by formatting the disk before you install the windows but when I hit the format after a bit it cannot be done for the exact same error anyone who could assist??
I've been trying to install Windows 7 from a USB drive on a new HP laptop and I've ran into some problems.
There are 3 partitions listed. One is called HPDOCS, 7gb and is listed as primary. The second is also at 7gb and is listed as system, and the third was unallocated space with 920~ gb.
After some research, I've decided to try out the whole cmd "diskpart" thing. Furthermore, I've tried...
I am wondering does it matter if you delete or format C drive when reinstalling Windows 7? I usually just format the drive but i am curious is it necessary first to delete and then format C drive?
Sorry for the repeating thread. But I'm new here and find the information overwhelming.
Having some problems installing any programs in win7-32bit. Finally got W7 installed on a clean sheet. But she will not install any programs. Flashplayer, reader or my Antivirus. If I double click on exe. file, the window pops up. I click run. But it does nothing.
Please help. I've been...
I have inherited my environment and am trying to understand what the previous tech did to set up our windows deployment the way he did.
I have a winpe boot usb.
When I boot to it, runs a file called startnet.ps1 (powershell). I am then prompted for my admin credentials.
It then prompts me for an image on our network (WIM file). I can browse the the wim files from anywhere and I can...
I have a sony vaio vpcyb35an laptop and it came with win 7 starter.
i upgraded it to win 7 ultimate using anytime upgrade and after that like a couple of months before i upgraded it to win 10. Now i am using it win 10 with latest update. The problem is my system has some problems with the new win 10 so i am planning to go back to win 7 starter. I dont have any backup of win 7 nor...