Articles on this Page
- 05/22/17--20:29: _Dell Inspiron updat...
- 05/23/17--13:11: _System Partition em...
- 05/23/17--21:55: _Clean Install Win 7...
- 05/25/17--03:31: _What protocol shoul...
- 05/25/17--13:07: _Its possible instal...
- 05/26/17--07:19: _virtual drive too s...
- 05/28/17--13:46: _Solved installing n...
- 05/28/17--19:55: _Turning an OS ISO F...
- 05/29/17--05:53: _Learning use of sys...
- 05/29/17--21:25: _Reinstalling Window...
- 05/30/17--12:58: _I need a legal new ...
- 05/31/17--14:48: _Recovering user pos...
- 06/01/17--15:11: _Hebrew keyboard setup
- 06/01/17--23:02: _Windows 7 sp1 insta...
- 06/02/17--01:35: _Trying to restore D...
- 06/03/17--16:39: _I'm in Hell - stran...
- 06/04/17--18:05: _Windows 7 Startup F...
- 06/05/17--02:02: _Screen stays in sle...
- 06/05/17--03:06: _HELP - Unattended A...
- 06/06/17--09:26: _Solved Reformating ...
- 05/22/17--20:29: Dell Inspiron updated - can I reinstall with Win 7
- 05/23/17--13:11: System Partition empty after cloning
- 05/23/17--21:55: Clean Install Win 7 doesn't Recognize Drives
- 05/25/17--13:07: Its possible install two Windows 7 x64 in the same HDD?
- 05/26/17--07:19: virtual drive too small
- 05/28/17--13:46: Solved installing new WD Blue 1TB SATA PC SSD SOLID STATE DRIVE
- 05/28/17--19:55: Turning an OS ISO File Into A Bootable DVD
- 05/29/17--05:53: Learning use of sysprep without OS running
- 05/29/17--21:25: Reinstalling Windows 7 from Windows 10
- 05/30/17--12:58: I need a legal new copy of Windows 7
- 05/31/17--14:48: Recovering user post sysprep
- 06/01/17--15:11: Hebrew keyboard setup
- 06/01/17--23:02: Windows 7 sp1 installation problem
- 06/02/17--01:35: Trying to restore Dell to factory settings, but F8 not working
- 06/04/17--18:05: Windows 7 Startup Failuer on a certain computer
- 06/05/17--03:06: HELP - Unattended Answer File XML Sysprep Windows 7
- 06/06/17--09:26: Solved Reformating Win 7 HD
I have a laptop that is horribly slow since forced onto Windows 10 (half an hour awaiting updates every time I boot up). I do have a retail Windows 7 Ultimate available (not oem) and wondered if I can reformat this laptop and then reinstall with Win 7. If so, are there any cautions other than 7 isn't being a current version. I run 7 successfully on desktop but would appreciate being able to use...
I was having some disk errors, so cloned the disk to a new one, using Aomei software.
The computer booted up okay, and I figured I was successful. After a week or so, we started getting the odd boot error.
After some investigation, I discovered the System partition, although it was there was just blank. It was not showing as being formatted. Was not marked as System, Active or Primary.
Background: I stared out with Windows 7 Ult 64bit and upgraded to Win 10 Pro because it was free last year. I've had off and on problems since the upgrade and decided to go back to what was very reliable for me. With Win 7 & 10 never had a hard drive problem and just before doing the clean install today, I ran a disk scan on all three of my drives. All came back with no errors. Only two of the...
LoadRunner/VUGen version: 9.5
Oracle Primavera P6 (https://mindmajix.com/oracle-primavera-training) PPM version: 7.0.0
I used the protocol analyzer already. It recommends COM/DCOM, LDAP, Win Sockets.
I already tried recording my script using the following protocols:
All recommended protocols (combined, individually). I get an error on buffer5 (at load time) and it quits.
Hello! like the title says
I want install two Windows 7... but i don't know how. Google has so many information that confused. someone have a simple tutorial? for beginners...
In the hope of upgrading Win7 Ultimate to Win10, I downloaded a Windows.ISO to mount with Win.ISO so that I could access the SetUp file in the WINDOWS.ISO. I do not remember being offered an option of WHERE to mount the ISO, and in the event it was on (virtual drive ?) E:\ I clicked the SetUp.exe and was told that the destination was too small - well, I did not want it installed on E:\ anyway -...
I have a 400 INTEL SSD installed presently, I'm running Win 7 64
is there a link to a good tutorial.? I didn't know you cant turn off an SSD. it jams up the system, I couldn't find where all the memory was going and it was freezing up. I need a bigger SSD in this thing the 480 gb isn't working out. my rig is a
Rosewill Thor V2 White Edition Full Tower
Gigabyte ga-z77x-up5 th Intel...
This is probably an oft-asked question, but most of the comments I see on the subject are quite old and I can't help but wonder if they are still relevant. I inherited a 32 bit Dell 755 PC and have found that the Win7 Home Pre OS installed has some unfixable problems. As I have no use for any of the information currently on the PC's HD, it seems that the best thing to do is reformat the HD and...
Ihave a problem.
I have 2 pc´s, #1- HP pavillion dv5 4gb ram Samsung 500 gb HDD sata with windows 7 Home Basic OA Latam, and #2- Intel Motherboard Desktop tower 4gb 1TB HDD windows 7 profesional.
The screen of my laptop doesn´t work any more and aparently internal video card is burnt because external monitor doesn´t work.
So i want to re-install #1 HP HDD sata on my...
Hello, I have a Sony Vaio VPCEG 64 bit and have Windows 10 running and I'm having issues with it and would like to reinstall the original OS Windows 7 Home Premium. Whats the best procedure? And can i use my original product key that came with the computer? Thank You
I have a laptop running Vista Home Premium 32-bit. Now that Micro$oft has discontinued support (and even Mozilla now, also) I'd like to do a clean install of Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (the Intel Core 2 Duo T6400 2GHz processor is a 64-bit device). I don't want to get a newer version of Windows, partly because I can't find any drivers for my laptop hardware beyond W7 and partly because...
I done a sysprep due to changing motherboard, and now my user "fabricio" has another user inside called "fabricio.fabricio-pc" Windows is logging from the latter, which doesn't have my documents, settings.
On Account settings i only see 1 profile. How do i get my old one with it's settings back?
[IMG]Image: http://i.imgur.com/iz3Tn5x.jpg [/IMG]
Hebrew keyboard works fine except that it doesn't type from right to left. Any suggestions
Hello friends, My problem is sp1 installation. I download sp 1 pack for windows 7 ultimate 64bit, when I trying installation give error, in box not successfully install " System Update Readiness tool, then I download ,system update readiness tool, and install but results is 0, so what to do and how to use system update readiness tool, please step by step, thanks
I've tried holding down f8, tapping it continuously, holding ctrl f8 and fn f8. I managed to get the advanced menu once, where i actually saw the "repair my computer" option, but when i selected it, windows just continued booting up normally.
I don't have any kind of windows or restore disks, unfortunately.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Hey, all. I need some help.
I just got a new hard drive for my laptop to replace an old one that went bad. Unfortunately, Windows will not install to the laptop (or work, on the one occasion I've succeeded).
Every time I've tried to install Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit), it tells me that it can't format any of the partitions on the hard drive and/ or that Windows could not be installed on...
I have 2 computers Computer#1 and computer#2.
Computer#2 is old and doesn't have a HDD so i thought why not to buy a new HDD for Computer#1 and use the old one for Computer#2 but when i try to turn on Computer#2 everything goes fine until the windows logo screen tries to load then it freezes then restarts (It's on the first Windows 7 screen - the one with a black background which says...
windows 7 64 bit professional
16 gig ram
core i 3 processor
1.8 tb hdd hard drive
asus motherboard (unable tor determine the model number)
There is no way ?
Keeps all windows tweaks when sysprep Unattended Answer File for Windows 7
People help me create .xml sysprep windows files :(
It's been a while but I need to reformat a Laptop running Win 7 to factory settings. Currently my PC is running Win 8.1 so my HD has a "recovery image" partition. Is this what I should see on the Laptop as well or was Win 7 configured another way?
In other words, do I need a Win 7 CD or can I reformat with the OS already installed on this HD?