Articles on this Page
- 03/19/18--00:59: _How to install addi...
- 03/19/18--09:16: _Does the order of i...
- 03/19/18--11:52: _Install Win7 on ACE...
- 03/20/18--10:56: _Windows 7 to Window...
- 03/22/18--08:37: _Cant boot from a US...
- 03/25/18--08:35: _Pentium D 950 Windo...
- 03/25/18--13:17: _Lost Window 7 DVD
- 03/26/18--10:31: _Reload Windows 7 on...
- 03/26/18--13:43: _Installing Windows ...
- 03/28/18--02:53: _wINDOWS 7 REINSTALL
- 03/28/18--13:50: _How to make a boota...
- 03/29/18--08:56: _WES 7 Install Help ...
- 03/31/18--11:34: _New HD, formatted, ...
- 03/31/18--20:12: _Getting red strip o...
- 04/02/18--07:40: _Install versus rein...
- 04/03/18--12:50: _(error 0xc0000005) ...
- 04/04/18--05:01: _Cant make my cloned...
- 04/05/18--00:38: _How might I keep Wi...
- 04/08/18--21:14: _HELP !!! Windows Ma...
- 04/09/18--16:30: _Unable to Boot Win7...
- 03/19/18--00:59: How to install additionally Win 7 onto a system with Win10?
- 03/19/18--11:52: Install Win7 on ACER uefi machine fail
- 03/20/18--10:56: Windows 7 to Windows 10
- 03/22/18--08:37: Cant boot from a USB even though it's in device manager
- 03/25/18--08:35: Pentium D 950 Windows 7 Install Help
- 03/25/18--13:17: Lost Window 7 DVD
- 03/26/18--10:31: Reload Windows 7 on CF-53
- 03/28/18--02:53: wINDOWS 7 REINSTALL
- 03/28/18--13:50: How to make a bootable UEFI system repair USB
- 03/29/18--08:56: WES 7 Install Help Please
- 03/31/18--11:34: New HD, formatted, but no disks found/1
- 03/31/18--20:12: Getting red strip on top of screen while trying to install windows 7
- 04/02/18--07:40: Install versus reinstall - lose everything?
- 04/03/18--12:50: (error 0xc0000005) on installing windows 7
- 04/04/18--05:01: Cant make my cloned SSD boot up
- 04/05/18--00:38: How might I keep Win 7 on an old laptop I'm giving away?
- 04/08/18--21:14: HELP !!! Windows Major Crash re-upgrade from Vista
- 04/09/18--16:30: Unable to Boot Win7HomeEditionx64
Assume I bought or got a desktop/notebook with a pre-installed Windows 10 system.
The hard disk is either MBR or GPT based and contains the typical partition scheme
Windows Recovery partition, Efi System partition, Microsoft reserved and Windows 10 main partition.
Now I want to shrink the windows main partition (with Win10 on it) and create a new partition on the free space for...
I have a couple of questions please.
However, I will only ask this one first because depending on the answer the other questions might be irrelevant.
When integrating Windows updates into an *offline install.wim* does it matter in which *order* the Windows updates are integrated?
I only ask this because there is conflicting opinions on the Internet about whether...
must replace broken hardisk for my desktop Acer Aspire x3470.
Change hardware, but i can't do fresh Windows 7 installation. In years lost original ACER restore disk.
Disable secure boot from BIOS, try to install OS from USB using RUFUS->GPT for EUFI, without luck.
Installation always stucks in DVD/USB initial boot sequence :
Can I still install Windows 10 and activate with my Windows 7 key?...
Original mobo, OEM machine, don't want to do an in-place upgrade,
but rather a clean install on a new drive.
I'm running W7 home on a Samsung RV510 laptop.
I have a HDD plugged into a USB port
I can see all the files and folders on the HDD.
It has a copy of W7 home on it and if I install it directly into the laptop it boots up fine.
But not from a USB
I am having a bit of a nightmare trying to install Windows 7 on a Pentium D 950 computer, it's a NEC Powermate ML450. From what I have seen on Google etc. it can take Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 as it's got 3GB RAM, a 500GB HDD. It don't seem to boot from the disc on startup when I press F8 and select to boot from the disc, it just keeps looping. I currently have XP on it as that's all I can...
Need to reload my system after a crash. I have misplaced my Windows 7 Ultimate DVD. I do have the product code. Is there a site that I could download an ISO image to burn to a dvd.
Many thanks in advance.
How do I reload Windows 7 on a CF-53 when I do not have the OS disks? I have the OS Product Key from the bottom of the laptop and all of the other details from Belarc Advisor. I have Windows 7 Pro 32-bit with SP 1.
After not finding solution in 7 similar topics in this forum and two dozens of topics on other forums, I feel I am missing something, please teach me to do it right.
I am not able to pass the DVD driver missing screen during the beginning of Windows 7 installation.
I want to install Windows 7 Professional with SP1, x64.
My configuration is as follows:
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD3H...
Hi can anyone help me im after a usb with all versions of windows 7 on it so i can format my pc does anyone know where i can get one cheap in australia only i had a usb one but ive lost it :cry:
For those (like myself) who have stuck rigidly with Windows 7 you will probably be aware that if you have ever made a Windows CD repair disk (Windows RE) or on a flash drive, and you run a UEFI BIOS computer (not in CSM mode) you will get a "non compatible" error when you try to boot from it. Despite wading through this forum and Microsoft forums, no-one seems to have ever come up with a...
We have a Dell Wyse D90D7. The admin account was locked when we received the client. We are hoping to install a fresh copy of WES7 or anything. We followed the directions http://www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/04/sln289283/dell-wyse-windows-embedded-standard-how-to-restore-to-factory-defaults-or-upgrade-the-firmware?lang=en When I try to transfer the .exe to the thin client it gives...
When installing Windows 7 on a new, formatted HD, no disk was found!
Please advise how to proceed!
if anyone can help it would be appreciated as Ive done everything I can think of but I cant seem to install windows 7 after having windows 10, my computer originally came with windows 8 preinstalled when I got it and Ive been pulling my hair out trying to get this to work lol, any suggestions as to what I should do next?
P.s Ive attached some pics of my bios in...
Last week, my PC suffered a corrupted driver, lost LAN connectivity, blah, blah, blah. The result was a total boat anchor of a PC (at least as far as getting on the Internet is concerned). I have a new copy of W7 on the way. My intention is to reload the OS, so that the PC performs well again, while retaining the software that's currently on it. Is that doable, or do I have to unload it all...
i wanted to do a clean install windows 7ultimate 64bit on my pc .
"i3 intel processor
1gb nvidia graphics
1tb hard disk"
i did delete all the partition and made one primary partition and was installing win 7 ultimate 64bit but its getting struck at 76% after that getting error message ("windows installation encountered an unexpected error. Verify that the...
I'm running W7 Home on a Samsung RV510 laptop.
I cloned an SSD from my PC SSD successfully. I can read all the files on the clone when it's plugged into my caddy and connected to my laptop running W10.
But when I substitute the W10 disk on the laptop with the cloned disk booting up gets as far as the 'Welcome' screen and there it stays for about 4 minutes before the screen below appears.
I bought an old HP Presario running Win 7 last year from a local used-computer shop. Now I want to either sell it or give it away on Freecycle. Naturally, I need to wipe all personal data beforehand. The laptop came with Win 7 installed but no discs or anything to use to reinstall it. How can I wipe my data without losing Win 7?
I have brought a second hand Compaq Presario which was upgraded from Vista to Windows 7. The computer still has the original Vista serial number on it
The computer has crashed completely and I am unable to boot it. I don't have repair disk or the Win & installation disk and the computer is outside warranty period.
What I want is can I go back to Microsoft and use the original Vista product...
State of wife's computer...ANewman1 (not this one) is critical. It crashed after a couple of days last week where it became slow to respond...a grinding noise in the cpu. I believed it to be Windows trying to do an update (which it's supposed to do automatically) but checked anyway. Sure enough there were 3 critical and I authorized the download/installs. After restart the fairly new (4mos) Dell...