Articles on this Page
- 02/09/16--06:42: _Can I install W7 on...
- 02/09/16--18:29: _Windows 7 Installat...
- 02/11/16--01:15: _windows can't forma...
- 02/11/16--09:55: _Solved Moving Boot ...
- 02/12/16--08:08: _Windows 7 Can't fin...
- 02/12/16--08:54: _Fresh Install on No...
- 02/13/16--00:46: _Win 10 to 7
- 02/13/16--03:26: _Windows on a imac.....
- 02/13/16--13:54: _Win 7 Updates Get S...
- 02/13/16--16:46: _Update KB2952664 sa...
- 02/14/16--17:28: _GA-Z170X-UD5...... ...
- 02/14/16--21:05: _Windows 7 sp1 is su...
- 02/15/16--05:51: _4TB GPT Not Booting...
- 02/15/16--11:32: _Refurbished Dell wi...
- 02/15/16--12:07: _Windows 7 reinstall
- 02/15/16--16:47: _Win 7 reinstallatio...
- 02/16/16--00:52: _Windows 7 x86 USB i...
- 02/16/16--11:03: _Downgrade Windows 7...
- 02/18/16--05:26: _Unable to install W...
- 02/18/16--10:49: _Windows 10 upgrade ...
- 02/09/16--06:42: Can I install W7 on a OEM W10 laptop?
- 02/09/16--18:29: Windows 7 Installation Error 0x80070037
- 02/11/16--01:15: windows can't format external hard drive
- 02/11/16--09:55: Solved Moving Boot files to Correct Drive
- 02/12/16--08:08: Windows 7 Can't find nor create partition, installing from DVD
- 02/12/16--08:54: Fresh Install on Notebook with Vista-HB
- 02/13/16--00:46: Win 10 to 7
- 02/13/16--03:26: Windows on a imac...clean
- 02/13/16--13:54: Win 7 Updates Get Started Problem.
- 02/13/16--16:46: Update KB2952664 said to be missing when it isn't
- 02/14/16--17:28: GA-Z170X-UD5...... "Windows USB Installation Tool"
- 02/14/16--21:05: Windows 7 sp1 is supposed to be installed but sp1not installed.
- 02/15/16--05:51: 4TB GPT Not Booting - UEFI - WINDOWS 7 64 Bit
- 02/15/16--11:32: Refurbished Dell with Windows 7 COA but no software.
- 02/15/16--12:07: Windows 7 reinstall
- 02/16/16--00:52: Windows 7 x86 USB installer not detected by Lenovo Ideapad 100S
- 02/16/16--11:03: Downgrade Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 7 Enterprise
- 02/18/16--05:26: Unable to install W7, ensure disk controller is enabled....
- 02/18/16--10:49: Windows 10 upgrade problem
Because all the new laptops are with W10 but I prefer W7,
can I clean install (or downgrade?) W7 over OEM W10 and then activate it? (with the same lisence)
I have 2 OEM lisences for W7 from older dead laptops but I think I cannot use them
in the new hardware. So what is the best to do without to buy new lisence for W7?
Thanks for your time
I've been trying to install Windows 7 on my computer but haven't been able to. I formatted the HDD using the installation and tried installing Windows on both a partition and unallocated space.
Nothing has worked for me and it always throws this error:
"Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all the files required for installation are available, and restart the...
hello I have a problem with formatting my C drive on the external hard drive
well it is not external but it is the main hard drive of my pc and I had to put it on an enclosure and connect it to my laptop in order to backup and format the C on it which used to have a win7 ultimate 32bits
anyway the laptop disk management is reading the external D:/ normally but the external C:/ which is...
Hello and thank you for your help. First time posting here. I have a problem that has been going on for days and driving me crazy.
I got a new SSD/HDD combo drive. I was moving all my files and partitions around and I deleted the System Partition on both my bootable drives.
After 24 straight hours working on this, this is where I'm at.
I have 3 total drives
1 2TB C: drive Main...
Hi, I followed the website and tried method 1 and 2. When I go to select the drive it still says that it can't install to drive because it can't create nor find a partition. Installing to an internal HDD, installing from a Windows 7 Ultimate CD. Reason for reinstall is because the hard drive that held...
Hi all, I'm repairing a friend notebook become too slow.
It's an old notebook, but I think that a complete clean re-install of OS could be really useful.
But we just have a COA stick on the bottom of the notebook.
Months ago I found a list of links to genuine win 7 iso, ready for download, burn and install. I used it to reinstall win7 on an other notebook after replaced its HDD with a...
a 2 part Q regarding Win 10?
My son was given a Acer laptop which had Win 7 with Czech language originally installed and it was upgraded to Win 10 about 6 months ago, so >>
1: I assume I cannot change the language to English without re installing the OS?
2: If I reinstall do I have to reinstall back to Win 10 or can I go back to Win 7, so which ever option what key is now...
I have this imac from late 2009.
Nice computer even it's 7 years old.
But I'm a windows guy... is it possible to complete erase the imac and install windows 7 from my bootable win 7 installation?
How to do? Just like I normally do with other pc's Boot on the USB and installation will start?
Or will I get a driver issue ?
I know bootcamp and other solútions
I wanted to update the Win7 on my Dual boot Win 7 / Win 10 laptop.
Check for updates after a while displayed a Win10 dialog box titled Get Started and had a link to show all the available updates. However I could not find any way to update just the Win 7 system.
I thought that I had heard that if you allow it to download the Win10 files you could reject the upgrade to Win 10 and then be left...
I have a Win 7 PC that I am trying to update to Win 10 but no icon is appearing in the taskbar for updating, presumably as Microsoft thinks I haven't done a prescribed update. I have already successfully migrated two Win 8s and one Win 7.
I have checked my installed updates on my main PC and find that not only is that required update, KB2952664, there once but it is there many times! I have...
Building a new system. Just had a question on installing the "Windows USB Installation Tool" BEFORE installing Win 7. According to my MOBO spec's.............GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1151 - GA-Z170X-UD5 (rev. 1.0) (http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5480#sp) by the operating system section, it states..... "Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from...
I had a tech upgrade my laptop to windows 7 sp1( I have the disc) . I use this laptop for back up and trips away. When I tried to upgrade to 10 I was getting upgrades failing. security upgrades installed fine.
I don't believe I ever had sp1 installed and cant go any further until it is. how can I install sp 1.. I have the disc.
Problem is WINDOWS 7 does not boot from the 4TB disk alone. There is a 2 line error message "ReBoot and Select Proper Boot Device Or Insert Boot Media in Selected Boot device and press a key". The system boots only when both the hard disks are connected.
Attachment 381850 (http://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/installation-setup/381850-4tb-gpt-not-booting-uefi-windows-7-64-bit-screenhunter_179-feb.-15-17.27.jpg)
I bought a used Dell Desktop computer from Dell a few years back. As advertized, it did not come with any software/OS installed or OS disc and I was fine with that because I had a copy of Vista I previously purchased. However when I received it, it had a Windows 7 COA stuck to it. Fast forward to today, I would like to put Windows 7 on the computer. Trying to understand what, if any, rights I...
I have an ASUS Z87-A MB and when i insert the disc, restart and go into BIOS and select my CD drive to boot first my WINDOWS 7 disc doesn't load up it just goes straight to my log on screen
I need to reinstall Win 7 on my pc after my HD failed. I am thinking of using a SSD as the new primary drive.
Here are a few questions/doubts that I still have after doing a lot of research online:
1) From my understanding, the only way to reinstall the OS on a new disk without having to reinstall all the programs is through an image, is this correct?
Since, the other questions...
Hey, I'm having a lot of trouble with installing Windows 7 on a Lenovo Ideapad 100S. I installed Windows 7 Ultimate x86 on a USB using the USB DVD Tool, but it isn't detected on the system's boot menu no matter what I do. GPartEd works fine, which is confusing me even more. I haven't tested anything else yet but I'm downloading Linux Mint to be sure. I have absolutely no idea what the problem...
I have seen on some threads in the past that it is possible to downgrade windows 7 Ult. to Windows 7 Ent by changing a few registry keys. Does anyone know if this is still possible?
Afternoon all from a reasonably decent day (weather wise) in the UK.
Using an old business PC i was given by I.T at work, it had W7 64bit Ultimate on.
I'm trying to re-install W7 but am unable to.
Spec of system in question:
HP - Compaq D7800
CPU - E4500 @ 2.20GHz
RAM - DDR2 3gb (3 modules of 1gb)
HDD - 1tb Spinpoint F1
I have a dual boot system. Windows 7 Home is the default boot.
One is Windows 10 Pro (upgraded from Windows 7 Pro - no problem upgrading) and the other one is Windows 7 Home.
I have a separate key for each system.
I am trying to upgrade the Windows 7 Home edition to Windows 10 Home edition.
When I click on the Microsoft emblem on the task bar, I have two options - Upgrade now or