Articles on this Page
- 05/27/16--16:39: _Windows XP to Windo...
- 05/28/16--13:46: _Upgrading freshly i...
- 05/28/16--14:12: _Installing Windows ...
- 05/28/16--17:36: _Downgrade from win ...
- 05/28/16--19:14: _Win 7 - No Start Up...
- 05/28/16--21:38: _Where to Get a Wind...
- 05/29/16--03:55: _Which OS to choose
- 05/29/16--08:31: _Error code: 0x80070...
- 05/29/16--09:32: _How to Install Win7...
- 05/29/16--12:52: _New SSD Install fro...
- 05/29/16--15:03: _How to format drive...
- 05/29/16--22:04: _Hard drive change a...
- 05/29/16--22:04: _AIO Windows 7 setup...
- 05/30/16--02:14: _Dual installation w...
- 05/30/16--07:52: _Slipstream with upg...
- 05/30/16--15:48: _Need help with Dism.
- 05/31/16--16:08: _Open all versions
- 06/01/16--04:32: _"setup was unable t...
- 06/01/16--08:27: _Install hangs up on...
- 06/02/16--06:11: _Setting up 2 hard d...
- 05/27/16--16:39: Windows XP to Windows 10
- 05/28/16--13:46: Upgrading freshly installed W7
- 05/28/16--14:12: Installing Windows 7 from ISO on USB
- 05/28/16--19:14: Win 7 - No Start Up anymore HELP NEEDED
- 05/28/16--21:38: Where to Get a Windows 7 Pro 64bit with SP1 ISO?
- 05/29/16--03:55: Which OS to choose
- 05/29/16--08:31: Error code: 0x80070570 when installing Windows 7
- 05/29/16--12:52: New SSD Install from Official Windows iso
- 05/29/16--15:03: How to format drive (windows xp) on dual boot system (windows 7 pro)
- 05/29/16--22:04: Hard drive change and reinstall, will Win7 reactivcate?
- 05/29/16--22:04: AIO Windows 7 setup loads Windows 10!
- 05/30/16--02:14: Dual installation with Windows 7 and 10
- 05/30/16--07:52: Slipstream with upgrade disc
- 05/30/16--15:48: Need help with Dism.
- 05/31/16--16:08: Open all versions
- 06/01/16--04:32: "setup was unable to create new system partition" no error log
- 06/01/16--08:27: Install hangs up on ACER windows 8 UEFI laptop
- 06/02/16--06:11: Setting up 2 hard disks for desktop
I have an eight year old desktop with XP SP3. Is there a way to upgrade to Win 10 Without having to buy a Win 10 Disk ?
Having found out that an older system currently running W7 64 bit can be "upgraded" to W10 if a clean install of W7 32 bit is used, do I have to also install all the upgrades also? I have a valid product key and a 32 bit copy of W7 sp1. Apparently my Athlon 64 X2 4800+ socket 939 does not have the instruction set to run 64 bit W10 but will work with 32 bit W10.
Hello, My names Andrew.
I have just installed windows 10, and I faced activation issues along with Intel(r) adapter issues, so I decided to download DBAN and erase my data. After doing this, I downloaded windows 7 ultimate iso from Windows 7 Ultimate ISO download (http://pcriver.com/operating-systems/windows-7-ultimate-iso-download/) and then downloaded Universal USB Installer to make a...
I just bought a new Acer one 10, with 2 Gb RAM and 32 Gb Hdd. !! 32 bit. !! it came with preintalled win10.
I really need to get rid complety of Win 10 and install Win 7. I have tried RUFUS and several WIn 7 .iso, and turned off secure boot but although you can choose boot order, there is no way that the pc will recognice bootable DVD or USB and during boot it just goes straight to...
I have a bit of an emergency case here and I will need real help. Just to kick off with - its about the laptop of my girlfriend and usually I can work it out and or fix it BUT this time is a real nightmare.
Just to give you a chance to understand: My partner just opened an email - forcing her to pay open bills (FORSURE) .... She got a little surprised and opened the mail: what...
Hey guys, A have been having trouble with getting an ISO for Windows 7 Pro 64bit with SP1 here, I have a product key from Microsoft Dreamspark, which I got from my college here, but I am having trouble with downloading it from the site because I get a message saying I reached the maximum number of downloads, so then I tried to use the Microsoft Software recovery to get the ISO and that didn't...
I am somewhat confused about the different versions of Windows 7 OS. In the clean install tutorial there is a link to https://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/67-microsoft-windows-iso-download-tool. On this page it lists:
*Windows 7 Editions and Languages*
*S:* Starter Edition
*HB:* Home Basic Edition
*HP:* Home Premium Edition
*P:* Professional Edition
*I've seen a lot of threads about Error code: 0x80070570 here, but none of the solutions works for me.*
I posted on */r/techsupport* earlier today:
Where I had trouble getting into the windows installer. I managed to get the installer going, but now I am getting an error message during the...
I want to install windows 7 ultimate 64bit on a other parition as dual dual boot or reinstall. I have a very important file about 237gb in my 2 tb hard disk. I dont have a another pc or hard disk. I have backed up my files in the created partion in my pc. I want to go from win 7 32 bit to work with 64 bit apps. Pls help. I dont want to delete data. I have 5 part in hard disk.Local Disk, Data...
I'm here because my new Install does not have good Graphics. I used Driver Magician to transfer all the drivers, so all are from the Official Toshiba Install on the old HDD. I really don't understand this and it happened before. Before, I installed the W7 Officail iso along side of the Toshiba OEM Install, dual boot W7 with W7 to get some practice, and again the Vanilla install...
I am not sure how to do this. I originally had XP and added another drive installing windows 7 professional (64 bit) and have a dual boot system. I transferred or saved all of the data from the XP drive and want to format it, however it will not allow me to format it.
I boot up on drive C: which is w7 but can select to boot up on drive D: which is XP.
I have attached screen shot of the disk...
Hey, I am about to change out the hard drive in an old Voodoo Firebird that has Windows 7 Home Premium on it and I have no factory disk. I want to reinstall the OS completely to erase any data because I am giving it away to a friend so cloning the disk is out of the question.
If I reinstall the same OS will it automatically activate like Windows 10 (the OS was installed legacy with no UEFI...
Hello to Brink and all the other friends
I have a windows 7 setup on my hard drive. it is AIO.
When I tap on it, what loads is Windows 10. *WHY??*
(I had a Windows 10 iso in rar on my hard drive. When the above problem happened, I cut it from the hard drive. But the above problem *still happens*!)
I need your help.
Recently i was caught in a situation where a Laptop with base installation of windows 10 with GPT type Disk was needed to be configured with Windows 7 too as a dual boot operating system.
I tried my best but failed. I search for the solution but in vain.
I want to ask is there any possibility to install windows 7 on a preinstalled windows 10 laptop as a dual boot option??
I have not been able to find an answer to the question "can you slipstream using a upgrade disc"?
I understand how to do the roll-up, after studying this. My questions is what do I put here in the name slot? I have windows 7 sp1 Home premium installed.
Would it be?
/Name:"Windows 7 HomePremium"
Dism /Mount-WIM /WimFile:C:\test\images\install.wim /Name:"Windows 7 HomeBasic" /MountDir:C:\test\offline
I had a need to install 32 bit Win7 starter on a clients netbook. While I have high end iso's I didn't have this. As we all know Win7 ultimate has all versions...but you gotta dig.
Searching how to do this all I could find is editing the iso and remove ei.cfg from the iso, rebuild the iso burn to disk..whew!!
this works way more better...use a program to make a USB boot drive from your 32...
Hi. Just spent the last 48 hours trying to install a fresh Win 7 on my pc. I used Ubuntu before and formated the drive from GParted in Ubuntu.
I'm running into the error: "setup was unable to create a new system partition or locate an existing system partition"
I have tried:
1. Running through this:
Original drive went bad. No backups or restore available
Originally an windows 8 machine and went to 10.
Trying to install windows 7 pro 64 bit via DVD so I can get back to 10
1. In UEFI mode it will not get past the windows logo
2. in legacy mode I can get to the disk format and selection and then it starts but never gets past 0% install!
I have two hard disks one with 500GB and another with 1TB capacity. I want both of them to connect to my PC. I read that they can be connected primary master and slave configuration. Currently the system is working fine with Windows 7 installed on 500GB hard disk (which is booting up fine). But I am pretty naive in this regard. Kindly give me some tutorial or pointers on how to do...