Articles on this Page
- 08/24/16--00:48: _Black Screen after ...
- 08/25/16--02:02: _Installing Windows ...
- 08/25/16--05:17: _Unavailable repair ...
- 08/25/16--07:55: _Solved How to move ...
- 08/26/16--01:28: _Remote Access to Wi...
- 08/26/16--01:45: _Solved Strange inst...
- 08/26/16--07:31: _What's wrong: CSM i...
- 08/27/16--01:25: _Can't find a USB 3....
- 08/27/16--12:37: _need to migrate Win...
- 08/27/16--15:31: _Factory restore
- 08/28/16--03:34: _Launching Windows 7...
- 08/28/16--12:45: _Factory Reset
- 08/30/16--08:14: _Proper Reinstalling...
- 09/01/16--09:58: _InPlace Upgrade to ...
- 09/01/16--10:13: _error clr20r3 after...
- 09/01/16--18:00: _install win 7 wont ...
- 09/02/16--02:36: _Removing Old Window...
- 09/02/16--10:00: _looking for easy PE...
- 09/02/16--14:23: _Win 7 Install freez...
- 09/02/16--23:34: _Missing start up sy...
- 08/24/16--00:48: Black Screen after Windows Update (Windows 10)
- 08/25/16--02:02: Installing Windows 7 Home Premium OEM on a new hard drive
- 08/25/16--05:17: Unavailable repair file Manifest Missing
- 08/26/16--01:28: Remote Access to Windows 7
- 08/26/16--01:45: Solved Strange install problem
- 08/26/16--07:31: What's wrong: CSM is ON, SecBoot is Off, HDD is MBR. Win7 x64
- 08/27/16--01:25: Can't find a USB 3.0 driver for Win 7 installation
- 08/27/16--12:37: need to migrate Win7 64bit from one SSD to another SSD
- 08/27/16--15:31: Factory restore
- 08/28/16--03:34: Launching Windows 7 upgrade option
- 08/28/16--12:45: Factory Reset
- 08/30/16--08:14: Proper Reinstalling windows 7 home basic
- 09/01/16--10:13: error clr20r3 after restore image windows 7
- 09/01/16--18:00: install win 7 wont boot from disk with clean hd
- 09/02/16--02:36: Removing Old Windows Install while keeping partitions
- 09/02/16--10:00: looking for easy PE program to re image computers from a flash drive
- 09/02/16--14:23: Win 7 Install freezes on Logo - Help new laptop
- 09/02/16--23:34: Missing start up system files
Not sure where to ask this question (posted both here and on TenForums) as this involves both Win7 and Win 10.
I had an old DELL laptop (originally running Vista) which I upgraded to Windows 7 some years ago (genuine copy of Win 7 Home Premium) and again upgraded to Windows 10 around July last year.
Given that the laptop is some 8 years old and ran both...
Ok, so I have a computer that came pre-installed with Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. Now I was trying to backup the computer using Acronis True Image, but during the beginning of that, it gave me a lot of sector errors, so I just chose to ignore all of them. The backup operation completed after an hour or so. Now, I was told that I may have to do chkdsk /r, it will try to fix the bad sectors...
My Checksurlog indicates 1 CSI Manifest Missing and 41 CSI Payload Files Missing.
I found one instance of this manifest file on the internet but was not able to get it recognized by Windows.
Nor could I find the related KB-number.
This may be obvious but I don't want to muck things up
My system started off as Vista 64 bit and then I added Win 7 64 bit as a dual boot with the MBR in the Vista partition
What I would like to do is to add an SSD onto which I would migrate the existing Win 7 partition and make it bootable as a stand alone installation. Once this has been done I would add Win 10 to the SSD as a dual boot (a...
I need to work on my home computer from my workplace, but I have privacy issues: I want to be able to work on my own computer but If someone at home sits in the place, I want them to see nothing I'm working on.
Right now (Because I was in a hurry) Im using teamviewer, but as everything is visible, Im resourcing to things like unplug the monitor, or set a resolution higher than the...
I've just done a fresh Install win 7 on my system. Have done this many times. Windows disk first then motherboard disk and then graphic card disk.
All was going well until I rebooted after graphics disk. The system booted up and then got stuck on the welcome screen. It was just stuck there and won't load to the desktop.
I don't know what to do now
Apologies for another UEFI related thread. I've opened up about 10 tabs on this and most threads descend into chatter or skip a step that makes it unclear what the solution is.
I've seen the "Windows 7: UEFI - Install Windows 7 with" thread.
Steps *2*, *4*, *5* are done.
Step *6* I can't do as the interface does not come up. However I removed the drive and did it via diskpart on a...
I'm trying to install Windows 7 Enterprise 32 bit on a new Lenovo P50. The thing is the P50 only have USB 3.0 ports. No USB 2.0 port or optic drive. Therefor, Windows have to be installed using a bootable USB.
As many others I have issues installing windows 7 using a USB 3.0 port due to the lack of USB 3.0 driver in WindowsPE and Windows 7. I think a have read all threads on the internet...
Hey guys, I need to migrate Win7 64bit from one SSD to another SSD, but the original drive has MBR and I want GPT on the destination drive.
Anybody knows a free or with trial period utility that can do this?
I don't care about data on destination drive (its new). I have acronis true image HD 2015 license from crucial, but its very limited in functionality (several functions are locked, e.g....
I made 4 DVD's when I first bought my computer, so to do a factory restore do I put in disc one and turn off my computer and then boot it up. What is the correct way to do it.
Reason I know in the beginning I had a virus.
Now after a few minutes what ever program even IE I will get the following message " IE has stopped working, even in word the same message...
Hi guys ,
Before I do a clean install , I would like to know if there is a way to perform Windows 7 upgrade option (to keep files , programs , settings , users...etc...) without doing it from Windows ?
I have lost access to Windows 7 (both normal and safe mode) and how I have an empty sky blue screen with no message at all when Windows is supposed to start....
I have backed up the...
How to factory reset to my laptop.
Windows Hang, BSOD Errors, Display Problem at once..
this is my 1st thread . i am facing this problem since last 20 days. my windows was so slow so i tried to reinstall windows [ i have licensed disc ]. but after installation i found there was recovery drive partition of 15 gb . i got only 270gb usable space of 350 gb hdd after installation.
please help me to install windows with completely deleting previous...
Going to do an in place upgrade to Windows 7 from Windows Vista. In step 6 of Brink's guide, if I select the option *Go online to get the latest updates for installation, *will that infest me with the Windows 10 nagware patches?
Thanks in advance.
My system shows me the following message minutes after starting windows 7, the message came after retrieving the image of the installation of windows 7 with the utility of creating Windows images. The original install does not have this error. I appreciate your help.
Hi I have a older VAIO® Desktop Computer PCV-RS720G originally win XP. I have reinstalled win 7 a couple of times in the last 5 or 6 years with no
problems. Recently my sys was corrupted. So I decided to do a clean install. Prior to doing a "clean all" on the hd. I did many tests
chkdsk/f/r,sfc/scannow,startup repair in safe mode,boot.exe/fixboot,boot.exe/fixmbr etc.. So now I have a ...
I recently upgraded my PC and installed Windows 7 to an SSD. The old HD that Windows was on has 3 partitions and I want to recover the space that Windows 7 was on (was C:\ now G:\) but leave the other 2 partitions alone as the data can not be moved easily.
If I mark G:\ as Inactive in Disk Management can I simply format G:\ to wipe that partition without effecting the other 2...
i was wondering if anyone knows where to get this program "2014 siw2 EASY PE X64 (not sure if that is the right name) my old boss made a easy to boot flash drive with this program on it and i use it to image computers at work it is very use full as i can type a few commands go work on other tasks for 15-20 min then come back type a couple more things reboot and im basically done all the programs...
Hi bought a new laptop with Win 10.
Now I have created Win 7 SP1 .iso with the DVD I was having. I have added usb 3.0 drivers and UEFI support tht was needed but now when I am trying to use it, it gets stuck at Win logo during install at the very start.
Removing all unnecessary devices is not helping as well...
Can u tellme other drivers I still need to install on my .iso OR even better,...
Question You are subscribed to this thread
Applies to Windows Windows 7 Hardware & drivers
Missing system files
comeonyouluckies asked on September 3, 2016See post history
Morning all, I have a Dell Inspiron N5110 , laptop running Windows 7 Home Premium, SP1, 64 bit. It came with no disc, but has the Windows 25 digit product key on back. Plenty of RAM and hard drive space...