Articles on this Page
- 09/16/16--20:30: _Solved 7 Pro Fresh ...
- 09/18/16--06:29: _Is it still possibl...
- 09/18/16--11:08: _Solved Need Windows...
- 09/18/16--11:18: _Win 7 inplace upgra...
- 09/18/16--22:05: _Why are there so ma...
- 09/19/16--10:45: _Clean Wndows 7 rein...
- 09/19/16--23:54: _Dual Boot Windows 7...
- 09/20/16--07:05: _Removing linux and ...
- 09/20/16--09:32: _The 'Clean Install'...
- 09/20/16--19:42: _Asus x552wa laptop ...
- 09/21/16--16:59: _How to Re-install W...
- 09/22/16--13:10: _clean command in di...
- 09/23/16--05:59: _windows installatio...
- 09/23/16--14:37: _Need media for wind...
- 09/24/16--07:52: _Win 7 Home to Win 7...
- 09/24/16--10:48: _Partition-size fail...
- 09/25/16--07:15: _Re-install windows ...
- 09/25/16--10:29: _Need help on fully ...
- 09/25/16--12:44: _Error: Required CD/...
- 09/27/16--03:58: _Windows 7 install o...
- 09/16/16--20:30: Solved 7 Pro Fresh Install - Windows Update fails - WSUS hangs
- 09/18/16--06:29: Is it still possible to upgrade Win7 Pro to Ultimate?
- 09/18/16--11:08: Solved Need Windows 7 starter iso
- 09/18/16--11:18: Win 7 inplace upgrade as non-destructive repair ???
- 09/19/16--10:45: Clean Wndows 7 reinstall
- 09/19/16--23:54: Dual Boot Windows 7/ Windows 10 - UEFI
- 09/20/16--07:05: Removing linux and Install Windows 7
- 09/20/16--09:32: The 'Clean Install' tutorial please.
- 09/20/16--19:42: Asus x552wa laptop Freezes when Installing 7 from a laptop
- 09/21/16--16:59: How to Re-install Windows 7 after wiping through Seagate DiscWizard
- 09/22/16--13:10: clean command in diskpart, cannot boot laptop now.
- 09/23/16--05:59: windows installation not booting...
- 09/23/16--14:37: Need media for windows 2008 R2 standard retail
- 09/24/16--07:52: Win 7 Home to Win 7 Pro
- 09/24/16--10:48: Partition-size fail when Windows 7 was installed yesterday
- 09/25/16--07:15: Re-install windows 7 pro with OEM key
- 09/25/16--10:29: Need help on fully formating hard drive ?!
- 09/27/16--03:58: Windows 7 install on ASUS R540SA UEFI laptop - BSOD
I have been able to download the updates with WSUS, however, I am stuck on 'Listing IDs of missing updates'.
Malwarebytes and Spybot are the only programs on here at this time that are even close to seeing something viral. Cryptoprevent was not causing a problem to my knowledge.
I stopped giving windows and WSUS time after 14 hours of no discernible improvement. I even made the automated ISO...
I don't want Windows 10; I'm using Win7 Pro, but would like to upgrade it to Win7 Ultimate.
But Windows Anytime Upgrade has been shut down.
Is there any safe and reputable way left, to upgrade from Pro to Ultimate? Some sites claim to offer unlock keys and/or installer discs, but there's no way to know if they're safe, malware free, or even functional at all.
I hope someone can help with this.
The HDD on my HP mini 110 has died.
I found this link: _https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...nload/windows7_ (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7)
But after entering the COA on the bottom of the notebook, I get this *Error:*
I've been bugging MS to help me with a problem doing a 100% clean Reinstall of Office 365 Home 64-bit on my Win 7 Pro 64-bit PC. Each Reinstall of O365 creates 70± Warning messages in Event Viewer that certain registry keys are protected and cannot be modified by Office 365 Click-to-Run. (O365 actually works fine so far - I just don't like those Warning messages and want to Reinstall without...
Occasionally my IntExp 11 under 64bit Win 7 is very, very slow or even blocked.
When I look into the TaskManager I find oftentimes lots of processes of type.
rundll32 for inetcpl ... ClearMyTracksProcess
See attached snapshot
I did not start these processes intentionally at least not manually.
They must be started automatically by IE itself or Windows or whatever.
Computer people at store told me OS was corrupted, perhaps due to power issues we had. I purchased a new HDD and reinstall from original W7 Disck. Only get to *screen 9 (http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1649-clean-install-windows-7-a.html)*. then monitor goes black and nothing further. Been sitting like that for over 24 hours. Is this normal? I already attempted install from disk twice, but...
I got a new laptop. It is UEFI. I want to have multiple partitions. 1. Windows 10 2. Windows 7 3. Another Windows 7 Install or Windows 10
Created slipstream ISO of both Windows Pro x64 and Windows 10 Home x64, with updates and drivers from lenovo.
Deleted all partitions on the HD, installed Windows 10. Then in the UEFI bios, disabled secure boot and enabled legacy mode with uefi...
Can someone teach me how to remove linux OS on my laptop. I don't have any partition and recovery..
I tried to install windows 7 (3 times different disc) but this notification keep on showing
"A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a driver floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now.
Note: If the Windows installation media is in the...
Iv decided to do a clean install, windows 7, I have 'pro' i think and would like a link to the tutorial please.
I created a usb boot drive with Rufus and , plugged it into a windows 10 pc that I want to upgrade! to windows 7 and all looked good because the bootdisk was accepted and said it was loading files to install windows but then just froze with the windows 7 logo.
I cant imagine , what the problem is afterall I booted from windows 10 , restart in uefi usb mode . All started well and then froze...
*I have a Disk with WINDOWS 7 Home premium x64 but I cannot RE-install them.*
*I cannot boot my pc and *_*I see there errors:*_
i had windows 7 running on my Compaq laptop..but the OS became a mess. many services were missing and registries were faulty..so i decided to reinstall windows ...but normal installation(inserting and running CD) wasn't successful.
i tries cleaning my laptop and removing malware and somehow encountered another problem. i could log in to my laptop as there was no user accounts on log in screen....
Hi so i installed windows 10 about 2 weeks ago and i didnt like it so TIME FOR A DOWNGRADE. Try to boot to the cd and here is the screen i gotImage: http://imgur.com/X4Dd2NB
very frustrating problem I need the dvd (or an iso file) for windows 2008 R2 sp1 standard.
I have a valid license key and all, but for some reason I can not find the iso online, at least not a clean copy.
I have found copies of oem with activation hacks but not the retail version.
Can anyone take mercy, I was on the phone with microsoft for over a hour and no dice.
I have Win 7 Home on my desktop. Purchased a Win 7 Pro "upgrade" disc from Newegg. But, I'm confused a bit by the packaging. The disc is clearly a Microsoft product as I had to "break the seal" to open the disc envelope. But...the label states "This is not a COA". and there is a small sticker covering the validation key. What do I have and how do I install it?
When my Windows 7 was installed, it gave me only a 55MB partition for the "System Reserved" I need to resize my partition to give it enough room so that I can make a "Create a System Image" set of discs. I'm not sure why it made the partition so small (I had no input on this) but it says that there's not enough disk space to create the volume shadow copy, so a backup is not possible.
This is my first post here so please be patient with me...
I have a Dell Latitude with Windows 7 Pro pre-installed. I have messed around with settings and some how deleted a bunch on things that have caused issues. I feel its better to just reinstall windows for a fresh start.
I have the Key on the bottom of the laptop so typed it into Microsoft's website to get the installation package but...
Hello guys, my laptop (Lenovo) is runing slow, i dont know for what kind of reason, i had running windows 10 and reinstalled windows 7 but still its going slow :confused: , i have beeing installing windows by deleting all its partition and then install windows, but there should be another way to fully format my hard drive, like in first day :D ?
I saw similar issues, but the solutions are either outdated or not relevant to my case as stated below:
I am trying to install Windows 7 x64 on my Dell Inspiron 14z - N411Z. Despite trying different ISO which were written to an 8GB flash drive, the Windows installation comes up with this error message:
"A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB...
I came here for help because I've just bought a brand new ASUS laptop (low-budget) model R540SA (Pentium N3700, 4GB DDR3, 240GB SSD). It came with no OS, as I wanted to, so I turned it on and started installing Windows 7 Pro x64. I thought, yeah it's a brand new laptop, it's gonna be easy and quick and I'll be able to use it in a moment... And I just can't do it. It drives me...